PDA

View Full Version : Neeli oil

wahmof9
September 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I have been using Neeli oil for about two weeks and I do see increasing shedding...not alarming though....I am also more aware and I also notice shedding like this if I use Essential oils.

As a newbie (6 months) I have used lots of new stuff...now my question is how long does your hair need to get adjusted to a new thing - such as Neeli oil???

mira-chan
September 16th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I have been using Neeli oil for about two weeks and I do see increasing shedding...not alarming though....I am also more aware and I also notice shedding like this if I use Essential oils.

As a newbie (6 months) I have used lots of new stuff...now my question is how long does your hair need to get adjusted to a new thing - such as Neeli oil???
If it doesn't start slowing in about a month, it's probably not going to. So that would be a good try period. If you're shedding gets to alarming, stop. You have yo use it pretty consistently though. If you stop for a while and start again, the shedding will repeat.

wahmof9
September 16th, 2009, 05:21 PM
If it doesn't start slowing in about a month, it's probably not going to. So that would be a good try period. If you're shedding gets to alarming, stop. You have yo use it pretty consistently though. If you stop for a while and start again, the shedding will repeat.

Thank you Mira-Chan