PDA

View Full Version : "Can you please spin your hair around in a circle!?"

Fencai
September 16th, 2009, 06:28 AM
This was the question asked of me in the bar last night! LOL!
My office mates best friend owns a bar not far from our office.
Since we finished up early, we decided to go out for a couple of beers.

There were about 6 of us in the bar at the time, and she knew all of the other people.
I had finally gotten tired of my bun, and let my hair down. (I was totally NOT looking for a reaction- I was WAY more interested in my beer at the moment!)

and one of her guy friends comes running over and says-

"OMG! Your hair is gorgeous! Please come over here, stand in the sun and do the headbang spin thing! I love when it goes around in a cirlce!!! PLease please please!!!"

And then everyone else in the bar chimed in and agreed, and there I stood spinning my hennad hair in a circle in the sun and laughing my bum off!

I got a round of applause when I was done... lol!
That was definitely a first!

SHELIAANN1969
September 16th, 2009, 06:30 AM
I laughed just reading it, hehe, how fun and it didn't cost a dime! ;)

spidermom
September 16th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Oh - too funny!

Heidi_234
September 16th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Ah-huh, :laugh: welcome the club! :D :D
I was asked a couple of times to let my hair down and headbang. :rockerdud It's the guys who want their hair as long as mine just so they could do the same usually. :p :grin:

Fencai
September 16th, 2009, 07:01 AM
it was so funny all around! We were all laughing!
Im just glad that they were all friends with my office mate, and not strangers!

Xandergrammy
September 16th, 2009, 07:05 AM
That's awesome! I think I would break my neck (or my hip) if I tried that! :gabigrin:

metalus
September 16th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Ah-huh, :laugh: welcome the club! :D :D
I was asked a couple of times to let my hair down and headbang. :rockerdud It's the guys who want their hair as long as mine just so they could do the same usually. :p :grin:

i've had that a few times off a couple of blokes i used to work with lol. just recalled my mum saying to me once "get a hair cut, i raised a boy not a girl, anyone would think that your a rocker"...my reply "what music do you think i listen to then in a sarcastic tone"....she gave me the finger and walked into the kitchen lol

Fencai
September 16th, 2009, 07:38 AM
i've had that a few times off a couple of blokes i used to work with lol. just recalled my mum saying to me once "get a hair cut, i raised a boy not a girl, anyone would think that your a rocker"...my reply "what music do you think i listen to then in a sarcastic tone"....she gave me the finger and walked into the kitchen lol

LMAO! That's great! I was going to say- its a good thing Im a metal chick and can hang with the headbangers!

melrose1985
September 16th, 2009, 07:49 AM
HA! that's a good one!

Mugili
September 16th, 2009, 08:38 AM
I really can imagine how much fun you have!

Must be a nice evening! ;)

Tornerose
September 16th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Haha that is funny... People are weird sometimes

kdaniels8811
September 16th, 2009, 09:51 AM
I bet your hair looked great! Must be as long as mine - about an inch below BSL. That is so cool! (I need to update my photo, hair is longer!)

Little_Bird
September 16th, 2009, 10:01 AM
This is such a nice story! Long hair REALLY is special, and you had a proof in your life that it really makes a person so much more interesting, just in the fact that you have long hair...

Yay :D This is such a nice story :D

Fencai
September 16th, 2009, 10:16 AM
hee hee hee!

kdaniels- I need to update mine too, and yes, Im still stalking you!!! ;)

It is a nice story and proof! It made me feel really special too! WOOT to long hair!

heatherdazy
September 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Makes me think of a trip I took to disneyland when my hair was waist length. A bunch of guys I was with made me take my hair down and go on the tea cups with them so they could see what happened... it flew straight out from my head! It was pretty funny.

*misses long hair*

Shiva
September 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM
"OMG! Your hair is gorgeous! Please come over here, stand in the sun and do the headbang spin thing!

Did they mean the 80's Hair Metal Hair Wag?

Fencai
September 16th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Did they mean the 80's Hair Metal Hair Wag?

totally!!!

Shiva
September 18th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Shake that hair! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFlURpa6t8s)

Quixii
September 19th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Nice. xD
I got the "Oh, do a hair flip!" the other day. After doing it I decided I probably wouldn't again. I was a bit afraid of giving myself whiplash or whipping the people around me! Well, I'll be more careful in the future. :o