PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Pictures!

MissManda
September 15th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Hi all,

When I first joined LHC, I didn't have any hair pictures to show. I apologize for the quality/size. The pictures were taken with the camera on my cell phone (my only camera at this point). Maybe I can get my boyfriend to take some better ones of my hair in the sunlight, because my house is rather dark. Darn, you can't see how shiny my hair is. . .

I've been a bit concerned about my hemline. The hairs at the ends are kinda dry because of a perm I had over two years ago. Do you think that it looks even enough? I've been considering going in for a trim. What do you think?

Freshly washed and combed out. No products.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=318566&id=1317137723

Another view. . .

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=318569&id=1317137723

And today's hair with two-day-old braid waves in it. . .

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=318568&id=1317137723

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Oops! They didn't show up right! Just a minute. . .

EDIT 2: Okay, let's try this. . .

EDIT 3: Sorry, I'm in a rush. The coffee shop's closing. It'l try this tomorrow! My apologies. . .

forgetmenotak
September 15th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I'm not seeing any pictures. :(

GlennaGirl
September 15th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I think you need to choose the IMG code rather than the HTML one. :)

lyria
September 15th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I think you need to choose the IMG code rather than the HTML one. :)

I can't see pictures either... how do I switch to IMG code?

(Also, I have never had this problem with other posted pictures in threads.)

GlennaGirl
September 15th, 2009, 07:54 PM

Well, in Photobucket, when you look at the drop down menu underneath any given picture, it's the last one you can choose, I think. You will see that it starts with [IMG]. You just copy and paste that. :)

TheEndlessOcean
September 15th, 2009, 07:55 PM

(Also, I have never had this problem with other posted pictures in threads.)I think GlennaGirl meant that MissManda needed to edit her post with IMG tags around the URL of the pictures so they show up to us, the problem isn't on your end. :)

GlennaGirl
September 15th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I think GlennaGirl meant that MissManda needed to edit her post with IMG tags around the URL of the pictures so they show up to us, the problem isn't on your end. :)

Yes. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was the OP asking this question. I should have double-checked!

Yes, the OP must use the IMG tags. AFAIK, anyway.

MissManda
September 15th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Okay, i fixed it. I haven't done this in ages. . . and photobucket has changed so much since I last used it. Just click the links and they should show up.

MissManda
September 15th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I feel so silly now. lol

GlennaGirl
September 15th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Okay, those links work. Oh, wow, you sure have pretty hair. ETA: Don't feel silly. Photobucket did change. It was confusing there for a while. I'm not sure why the changes. Ah well!

forgetmenotak
September 15th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Your hair looks really great, it is in really good condition, and waist isn't too far away. :)

wintersun99
September 15th, 2009, 08:01 PM

Tap Dancer
September 16th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I don't use Facebook, so I can't see your pictures.

MissManda
September 17th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I will let this thread stand as evidence that I shouldn't do such things as post pictures/threads, do trigonometry, or type papers at the last minute. Hee hee. My brain does very strange things and I get mixed up with stuff.

Thanks a bunch, everyone! I'll remember that next time I post a thread with pics. Everyone is so nice here.

So my hemline looks okay?

MissManda
September 17th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Your hair looks really great, it is in really good condition, and waist isn't too far away. :)

Thank you! I'm so excited about reaching waist-length! I'm hoping to get there by arouind the beginning of next year.

Your hair looks beautiful, by the way. I really like the texture!

Toadstool
September 17th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Very pretty, but did you know the links show your full name? You may not wish to link to facebook for privacy reasons.

MissManda
September 17th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Very pretty, but did you know the links show your full name? You may not wish to link to facebook for privacy reasons.

Thanks, my privacy settings got all screwy a while back and I need to fix them. I'll go do that now. :)

forgetmenotak
September 17th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Thank you! I'm so excited about reaching waist-length! I'm hoping to get there by arouind the beginning of next year.

Your hair looks beautiful, by the way. I really like the texture!

Thank you so much! I really need to update my pictures because there is quite a difference in length and my hemline looks different.

I really couldn't tell what your hemline looked like, all your pictures had your hair tilted to the side. But from what I could tell your hair looks good.

Ryanne
September 17th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I don't use Facebook, so I can't see your pictures.
The same for me.

Aditi
September 18th, 2009, 12:33 AM
You have great hair :flower: