PDA

View Full Version : my hair growth....with pics :)

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Hi i have finally been able to post pictures of my longer hair :) I had a buzz cut back in January or February and I am currently at my collar in length. I love letting it grow and I am going to hopefully get it to my lower back or waist length :) Please post any suggestions or comments on my hair i appreciate it :) The first pic is a new style ive been trying to deal with my bangs. Its been holding them back well using a bobbipin and hairtie :)
Thanks and happy growing !
http://www.mlhh.org/images/262108.jpg

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Ill be posting more pics soon :)

ericthegreat
September 14th, 2009, 03:02 PM
That's a nice start. At least you can pull part of your hair into a ponytail. As long as you take care of it well and be patient, it will grow out past your shoulders in no time. Do you have a specific part of your body that you would like to grow your hair length to, like say the middle of your back or to your waist?

Garnet66
September 14th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Wowee your hair grows fast. I got mine cut in December and am just now at nape length. Your hair looks good to me. I really like the color and the shine is nice. Great growing!

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks both of u that really means alot. I like the color and shine too :) I think it stands out pretty good :) Im surprised at the growth as well :) I just hope it grows faster. TO answer your question I have mini goals I want to go to shoulder, then shoulder blade length, then mid back, lower back , and then hopefuly waist :) what do u think? do u think itll look okay?

CurlyMoo
September 14th, 2009, 03:35 PM
WOW, that's fast growth. Congrats! How many inches a month do you estimate you received?

CurlyMoo
September 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Did you trim at all during this time?

Addy
September 14th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Is that a rubber band I see Pburgh? I surely hope my eyes are playing tricks on me!

Nevertheless, great growth and it's nice to finally see some hair pics from you! :D

ericthegreat
September 14th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Pburgh, I think you'd look great with even longer hair. For now, just be patient and allow yourself to first get to shoulder length. Then after it gets past your shoulders, let it go to midback length and then lower back length. When it gets to lower back length, you can then decide if you want to go all the way to waist length and then even longer. Again, its really all about patience and just letting your hair grow.

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM
CurlyMoo I prob estimate between 1/2 inch and in inch a month. Its really good growth considering that I did get two different trims to sure uo the ends :)
Im glad ur happy Addy to finally see some pics. That is a rubber band i just needed something quick for the pic but dont worry ill never wear one again :(
Ericthegreat thanks for the advice :) It def is all about patience and I just have to get used to that I think :) Im def going to ad least lower back and then ill decide from there.
what lenght do all of u think id look best at?

little_acorn
September 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Good growth :D

Speckla
September 14th, 2009, 04:27 PM
So shiney. Lovely to look at. That's a lot of growth for such a short time - and two trims? Wow.

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks speckla im glad u like looking at my hair :) im posting more pics under my profile

linda g
September 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Wow! If you did that from a buzz cut, you are going to be hitting your next goal in no time! :)

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks lindag I really hope that I reach my next goal in no time. It will feel so good to get my hair in a full ponytail or a halftail.

Addy
September 14th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Pburgh,

You should grow your hair for as long as you can stand it. No one can definately say how long you should grow it. The answer comes from within you and only you. Style it the way you want and most of all, take care of it because eventually, those ends will be really old and they will show their age if you heat style and abuse it. Most of all, have fun with it and enjoy the growing out process. :)

Ravenwaves 88
September 14th, 2009, 08:14 PM
I can't see the pics. :(

Kaileida
September 14th, 2009, 08:17 PM
The picture isn't working for me! Sad day.

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Addy thanks sooo much I love my hair as it gets longer and im def going to let it grow for as long as I can stand it and ill def have fun with it.
Kaileida and Ravenwaves 88 check out my profile the same pics are on there :) le tme know if it still doesnt work

Naters
September 14th, 2009, 09:47 PM
wow really great growth! congratulations

Pburgh56
September 14th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks Naters I appreciate it. :) What do u think of my goal length?

Pburgh56
September 15th, 2009, 05:13 AM
I added another new pic to my profile last night :) I hope you like it :)

Ryanne
September 15th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Very nice and shiny!

Pburgh56
September 15th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks Ryanne. How do you think I will look with even more length?

yogachic
September 15th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I can't see the photo.

Pburgh56
September 15th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Ive heard that from a couple people :( ill try to post it again. if you cant the same ones are on my profile