PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Hair and Makeup on Youtube

Dark Rosaleen
April 17th, 2008, 11:04 PM
If this is going onto the wrong forum, sorry. Please go ahead and move it if so.

I wanted to mention panacea81's videos. She's a young lady from the U.K. that does makeup videos, which are wonderful, but she has fabulous hair as well. I believe that she has mentioned it in one of her recent videos. Geez, did I type in the word "video" enough in one paragraph? Oh well.

So if anyone is interested I'll post a link to her channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81?ob=1

dr_sunshine
April 18th, 2008, 12:36 AM
great link - and great hair! I love her comment on her Amy Winehouse inspired look video "At least I've got enough hair to stick something up under there." :) Also think I saw a few Ficcare's peeking around from behind her shimmery eyes. thanks for sharing!

aney
April 18th, 2008, 04:10 AM
I love her videos! She is so talented and her hair is beautiful!

Gothic Lolita
April 18th, 2008, 01:11 PM
I've known her for quite a time now, but I've never really noticed her great her, since I was so fascinated by her way doing make-up! She so taleted!

Dark Rosaleen
April 18th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Gothic Lolita,

I didn't notice her hair at first either. But it's really pretty. Maybe I should leave her a comment suggesting she do a hair tutorial sometime?

Jorchet
April 18th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Great channel! Thanks for sharing it! She's great doing makeup! I love her accent as well! :bluesmile

Celebrian
April 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I'm a panacea81 fan! She's a darling, and an inspiration to me to try new ways of doing my eyes. She's to blame for me being unable to leave the house without my smokey eye make-up in place!!

Chamomile betty
April 18th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Thank you for posting the link.
I love hair and make up both ;)

coppercurls
April 19th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I would love to do an Amy Winehouse look just once to see the shock on DS15 face!:p He thinks I am so "old and out of it" most of the time~

CurlyNinja
April 19th, 2008, 07:14 PM
That's great! Thanks for posting.

JCFantasy23
April 23rd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Wonderful! I subscribed to it :)

suicides_eve
April 24th, 2008, 06:20 AM
i love it, she is so funny and the make up looks so good on her. never got the cream stick down though better start practicing.
You can catch a glimpse in the back that she has a whole bunch of clips it looks like to hold up all that hair

Violeta
April 24th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Oo yeah, she’s awesome .. I’ve seen her videos before. I like the way she does makeup

babywolf
April 24th, 2008, 07:22 AM
What a fun link. I'll have to try a couple of those this weekend. When you stop to think about it, isn't the internet amazing?

Her hair is very nice. I wonder if she uses Henna?

PetiteHatter
July 1st, 2008, 04:22 PM
She is so talented and her hair is beautiful!

lady G
July 2nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
she is awesome at applying make up and that accent well haha its the same as mine!:)

Angellen
July 2nd, 2008, 08:34 PM
I really love her hair color. And my word, she is talented! I've been watching a whole bunch of her videos. I can never get my makeup to look quite so stunning.

I wonder how long her hair is? From the interview video it appears to be around TB, but I can't be sure.

paradoxx
July 3rd, 2008, 03:13 AM
I subscribed as well. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Teazel
July 3rd, 2008, 04:54 AM
Cool! Thanks for the link, the videos are really inspiring. I will have to do some experimentin'! :D

Isilme
July 3rd, 2008, 04:58 AM
What a fun link. I'll have to try a couple of those this weekend. When you stop to think about it, isn't the internet amazing?

Her hair is very nice. I wonder if she uses Henna?
Just what I though, the first thing that popped up in my mind when I saw her hair outdoors, does she use henna? :D
I think we should let her know that LHC exists! :)

almudena
July 3rd, 2008, 05:37 AM
I'm a fan too. She really is fabolous :D

I'm sure that if someone makes her a remark about her hair or hair updos she will willingly reply. She seems so nice and caring.

BTW, can anyone please tell me what the stylist says to her about her hair? When the stylist is saying that her hair color suits her and then add something else while putting her hair behind her shoulders. I've listened to it 50 times with no success making it out.

Marianne
July 3rd, 2008, 05:39 AM
I really love her hair color. And my word, she is talented! I've been watching a whole bunch of her videos. I can never get my makeup to look quite so stunning.

I wonder how long her hair is? From the interview video it appears to be around TB, but I can't be sure.

There's a video on her youtube profile that shows her hair to be around tailbone length. I'm not sure how current that is, though.

Marianne
July 3rd, 2008, 06:15 AM
BTW, can anyone please tell me what the stylist says to her about her hair? When the stylist is saying that her hair color suits her and then add something else while putting her hair behind her shoulders. I've listened to it 50 times with no success making it out.

"I mean when you are filming, like look how you've got *takes hair*, I would amost just not tie but just *puts hair behind shoulders*, so that it's like that.

Already not to have those bits on there, or to say you've got the length but I wouldn't like the tatty ends.

There's nothing wrong with that is there? That's not suddenly like I'm saying oh you've got to be blonde, you've got to be this, you've got to lose weight... none of that."

Just what I though, the first thing that popped up in my mind when I saw her hair outdoors, does she use henna? :D
I think we should let her know that LHC exists! :)

Me too, her hair is beautiful! :flower:

Pegasus Marsters
July 3rd, 2008, 06:51 AM
Her videos are so awesome! :face:

almudena
July 3rd, 2008, 07:21 AM
Marianne Thank you very much! :flower:

podo
July 3rd, 2008, 08:39 AM
Wow.. I love her videos!! It makes me want to move to England so I can meet her. And her hair!! Wowzers.

I'm going to send her an email about LHC!!

BlackfootHair
July 3rd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Wow...I really like it! I needed some new techniques! She's an artist!

katiana
July 3rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
She is really neat to watch..I like her personality :) I would probably wear my makeup like that a couple years ago, now, I do not think I can pull it off...I am definetly more subtle now and days with how I wear my makeup..but it really does look beautiful.