PDA

View Full Version : Funny hair dream

BlndeInDisguise
September 14th, 2009, 06:03 AM
I blame it on LHC. :D

I dreamed last night that I was putting bacon on my hair. I couldn't even remember in my dream what it was supposed to do, but I knew it was supposed to do something good. :p

Eeew, just the thought of that smell and all that grease in my hair...yuck! :D

akevita2002
September 14th, 2009, 06:22 AM
:rollin: that's funny lol It's a shame you don't remember the benefits of bacon on hair :laugh:

embee
September 14th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Ick! The very idea of trying to get the residual *out* of your hair... Oh my!

Dreams are so strange.

windinherhair
September 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM
That is so funny. I would blame LHC too. :D

Fencai
September 14th, 2009, 07:43 AM
That's too funny!!! Im sure that someone out there in the world has tried it!

maxzeen
September 14th, 2009, 07:45 AM
haha! dreams sure are strange sometimes. i would blame it on LHC too!!:D

BlndeInDisguise
September 14th, 2009, 08:01 AM
:rollin: that's funny lol It's a shame you don't remember the benefits of bacon on hair :laugh:

I know! Though it would have to guarantee much thicker hair for me to try it! :D

Ick! The very idea of trying to get the residual *out* of your hair... Oh my!

Dreams are so strange.

Eeew, you'd probably either have to do several CO's or use Dawn dishsoap. shudder:

Olivia23
September 15th, 2009, 03:26 AM
LOL that's too funny! I had my first hair nightmare the other night. I dreamed I was running my fingers through my hair and two large long chunks came out in my fingers! I was devistated!!! I was so relived when I woke up and realized it wasn't true.

BlndeInDisguise
September 15th, 2009, 06:06 AM
LOL that's too funny! I had my first hair nightmare the other night. I dreamed I was running my fingers through my hair and two large long chunks came out in my fingers! I was devistated!!! I was so relived when I woke up and realized it wasn't true.

That's terrible! At least mine wasn't a nightmare--it might have been when it came time to wash the grease out, though!

I just remember being in the kitchen after I'd put these strips of bacon on my head and my dad came in and I was really hoping he wouldn't notice. Yeah, like he wouldn't notice that there was bacon on my head! :o:rollin:

spidermom
September 15th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Laugh out loud funny; thanks.

LutraLutra
September 15th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Hmm, interesting. Kind of like this (http://www.hatsofmeat.com/frame.html)?

linda g
September 15th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Lutralutra :( Serves me right for clicking recklessly in a bacon thread! :D

wolf girl
September 15th, 2009, 08:17 AM
:hmm: Bacon greese??? Maybe as a deep conditioner. Bet it would 'glue' splits together. :D

pluto_crna
September 17th, 2009, 02:46 AM
i dreamed my hair was floor length one time...i wish :)