PDA

View Full Version : This could be a dumb question but...

wahmof9
September 13th, 2009, 04:14 PM
It seems to me that I shed a lot...now this observation could be due in part that BEFORE LHC I was not neurotic about my hair but now I am!

Don't like people rubbing it when before I loved it!

Anytime I am in the kitchen I get asked "Is this for your hair?"

All this to say maybe I seem to shed cause now I notice...My starting circumference in March was 2 1/2 cm....not it is a tad more and now I also have bangs...how can you shed and still have the same circumference or better????

Gumball
September 13th, 2009, 04:20 PM
The condition of your hair likely improved. Also shed rates can vary from time to time as well. If the condition of your hair improved, then you would slowly increase circumference due to lessening of damage, etc. Also if your shed rate went down then that could contribute to more strands active at any given time. We all shed, as that is just a part of the life cycle of hair follicles.

marikamt
September 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM
could be on of two things..... you are shedding a little more cause of season change and/ or change in hair care regimen OR you could just be getting more neurotic about your hair hee hee :lol:
I know I notice things about my hair a lot more now that I am paying attention.....

wahmof9
September 13th, 2009, 04:43 PM
The condition of your hair likely improved. Also shed rates can vary from time to time as well. If the condition of your hair improved, then you would slowly increase circumference due to lessening of damage, etc. Also if your shed rate went down then that could contribute to more strands active at any given time. We all shed, as that is just a part of the life cycle of hair follicles.
I guess but I don't like it :( I'd like those hair better on my head!

wahmof9
September 13th, 2009, 04:43 PM
could be on of two things..... you are shedding a little more cause of season change and/ or change in hair care regimen OR you could just be getting more neurotic about your hair hee hee :lol:
I know I notice things about my hair a lot more now that I am paying attention.....
Actually could be both....neurotic and LHC I think go together does it not? hee hee:D