PDA

View Full Version : Coming back... now with layers

seadaughter
April 17th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Hello, all!

I was away from LHC for while, it happened when the old site had problems, and then I had a very difficult time in my life.

I am coming back now, and I have change in my hair which is the "infamous" layers. I have no idea why I wanted to change something about my hair, and at least I did not cut off much length...

Anyway, I am glad to be back and thanks you all for being there:)

here is a pic from 1 month ago (rigth after I got layers)
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/seadaughter/100_05792-1.jpg

Lixie
April 17th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome back, seadaughter. From what I can see, your hair is looking good. :)

seadaughter
April 17th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks, Lixie! I 've been taking good care of it, I always do take good care of it no mattter what because I am just so used to handling long hair.

Patrycja
April 18th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I also gave into the tempation of layers and left my overall length alone back in December.The layers have been a thorn in my side when it comes to updos but I'm happy with them because when I do wear my hair down,I have movement.I don't forsee me getting a blunt cut in the future,I think that updos will get easier when all my layers have some decent length.
oh and I went from almost waist length to just below shoulder back in April of 2007.Now,I'm almost to BSL and so proud of myself :) are you planning to grow out longer?

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 08:29 AM
welcome back! your hairs doing great and im loving the layers too, they give your hair so much body x

paper
April 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Looks great, very pretty.

seadaughter
April 18th, 2008, 11:58 AM
ilovemycop, congratulations on being almost at BSL! I am just a little past BS now (it looks longer in the picture for some reason) and I do plan to grow longer (to waist at least).

Thanks, jojo! I like my layers too, because my hair looks wavier (with a blunt cut it's neither straight nor wavy, and I do not want to straighten it with heat)

Thanks, paper. My stylist did style it in a very nice way that day after the cut.

1nuitblanche
April 18th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I like your haircut Seadaughter! The layers look really pretty.

seadaughter
April 18th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Thank you!:) I hope I keep on liking it, too because otherwise I may become impatient with the layers and even them up, losing much length (as I've done on several occasions):(

psvzum
April 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Your hair is beautiful : )