PDA

View Full Version : Giving Credit, and 1 Apology. . . hehe

yellowchariot
September 11th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Hello To All,

The First thing I want to say is. . . I apologize for the recent "Braid-Flu" epidemic :puke: going around on the forum! I feel that in some degree, I have contributed to it, and I am sorry for the many braid posts :p! LOL J/K (my take on a parody)

I want to thank the following members, for making such great tutorials and videos, that I could follow the instructions and understand what the method that was being used! After a couple of months' practice and a few attempts, I managed to achieve a successful functional braid for my outdoor/work tasks, seen here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=32901)! Now I do not have to rely on my female friends to do it for me :thumbsup:

THANK YOU TO:

torrinpaige, Isa-bella, Rentlle, KarenLynn, eadwine, and many more that I can't think of this moment who had great ideas and techniques :o!
Also others on youtube who may be members here!

Peace Out!

ericthegreat
September 11th, 2009, 10:09 PM
APOLOGY?! Don't you dare! You have nothing to be sorry for bro! In fact, as I said before your my personal inspiration. :hifive:

I'd still be posting more pictures of my hair being straight and down or in a simple high ponytail if you hadn't started this trend.

yellowchariot
September 11th, 2009, 10:15 PM
APOLOGY?! Don't you dare! You have nothing to be sorry for bro! In fact, as I said before your my personal inspiration. :hifive:

I'd still be posting more pictures of my hair being straight and down or in a simple high ponytail if you hadn't started this trend.

lol I know, I was kinda refering to the bird-flu, but braid-flu instead! :D it was my take on a parody that probably wasn't too funny! hehe