PDA

View Full Version : Short hair dreams?

whiteisle
September 9th, 2009, 08:48 AM
I know most everyone daydreams about how long they want their hair BUT does anyone ever daydream about how they might want their hair if it were short?? :p I know I'm guilty. I see lots of cute styles but I know they either wouldn't fit me or my lifestyle but if I were to cut again I probably would go for the inverted bob even though it's everywhere. It seem to be the only short style that complimented my features.

So, what style would you have if you were to cut?

redwoman
September 9th, 2009, 08:54 AM
If I were to cut, (and I won't ever) I'd say a chin length bob or some other feminine style. I would have said pixie but I think I would just look stupid in that.

whiteisle
September 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I did a pixie (twice!! :rolleyes:) and I certainly looked silly. lol

maxzeen
September 9th, 2009, 09:39 AM
i would go for a chin length bob

ALYSSA
August 2nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
I would go for an A line bob or maybe all my hair just to my shoulders. I used to have it that length and i loved it. it was bouncy,shiny. flowey even though it was straight ....

QueenJoey
August 2nd, 2011, 02:54 PM
I'd probably do a chin-length bob again. Most likely not though, it just wasn't flattering.

BlazingHeart
August 2nd, 2011, 03:00 PM
I had a dream a few weeks ago where my hair was back in the cheekbone length bob/pageboy that is my preferred short style. Or rather, I dreamed I was in the salon getting it cut again, and as usual, my stylist did an awesome job an it looked great when she was done. I was completely undisturbed by the sudden loss of my waist-length hair and was just pleased at getting a great cut.

I woke up and part of me was sad that I didn't have that short cut now. It's SO much more convenient in this hot weather!

~Blaze

ALYSSA
August 2nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
I woke up and part of me was sad that I didn't have that short cut now. It's SO much more convenient in this hot weather!

^^ agreed! I wish I would have a dream of my hair super short so can see what I would look like.

Ligeia_13
August 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
I've always dreamed of having the guts to cut my hair off like this:

http://remix.vg/wp-content/uploads/1947/act.sized.jpg

The colour too. Sigh...

jojo
August 2nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
The shortest id ever go again would be apl but I really love the look of pixie cuts on people with delicate features; alas my features don't suit this cut.

Idjit
August 2nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
My hair is already short but whenever I cut it I always go to a chin length bob with a few shorter pieces in front. I think it looks cute on me but hopefully I won't be cutting for quite a long time.

spidermom
August 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
It amazes me how many people love the bob because to me it's one of the most awful hair cut options out there.

Not long ago, I dreamed that I had a new short style (not a bob, not a pixie), and I loved it. When I woke up and saw that I still had my long hair, I felt disappointed.

But I'm over it now.

GlennaGirl
August 2nd, 2011, 07:37 PM
I don't actually have short hair dreams, but I do have a lot of looks I know I'd love to try if I were younger and/or braver!