PDA

View Full Version : Funny Hair Story: TMI Warning!

LittleOrca
September 8th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Just in case you didn't see it in the title, there is a :bigeyes:TMI warning:bigeyes: on this story. :)

I took a shower last night and you all with long hair know how shed hairs can end up in the darnedest places, like your vertical smile. Once I was dried, I usually use a towel to remove said hairs.

Later on, the dear fiancé and I were being intimate. All of a sudden I felt something odd. We stopped and checked out the source of this unusual feeling and there it was... a hair that had managed to escape my cleaning search and wiggle it way past their normal collection point, way past, and nestled in among other hair, then decided it was going to give the little DF a hug and hold on. I was so embaressed, but we just ended up laughing most of the night about it.

THAT has to be the strangest place to find a shed hair. :silly:

feralnature
September 8th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Being able to laugh during intimacy is very important. Face it, sex can be funny. If a person is so uptight about their body or about the act itself, that they can't laugh, they would do well to loosen up. It should be fun, not stressful. Migrating hairs can be funny:)

Medievalmaniac
September 8th, 2009, 04:23 PM
ha! That's hilarious...but I agree with feralnature, in that at least you could laugh about it together, and that is so important. :)

redwoman
September 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
ROTFLMO!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

feralnature
September 8th, 2009, 04:30 PM
My man and I laugh alot. The cat vomiting on the floor while we are otherwise engaged. One of our bodies making a weird noise. Something stupid on the television that we should have turned off. True intimacy is being your total free self when you are with your partner with no self-consciousness or restraint.

LittleOrca
September 8th, 2009, 04:32 PM
We laugh about quite a bit too, especially when the cat pushes the door open, hops up on the bed, and looks at us like "No, go ahead. I can wait until you're done." and is purring like a motorcycle the whole time.

feralnature
September 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM
"They" say that women see cellulite and men see thighs; That bald men see only their own balding heads and that women see only the men themselves.

We all have shortcomings, all of us. Our partners should be that proverbial "soft place to fall".

bunnii
September 8th, 2009, 05:00 PM
haha thanks LittleOrca you really made me laugh there, i'm talking belly laugh. I really needed it :)

My cat has also vomited twas rather funny, also getting up on the bed and looking horrified ends up with us cracking up :D

little_acorn
September 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Oh that was hilarious :D I'm glad you had a good laugh about it - sounds like all cats a voyeurs to me.....we always have to shoo ours of the bed!!

InTheCity
September 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
That was hysterical, LilOrca! Assuming no minor injuries ensued.

Our laughing happens because his chest is massive and rock hard and my chest falls into the small/medium and soft category, so the two colliding routinely make loud fart-sounding noises.

friskybiznus
September 8th, 2009, 05:28 PM
That's great!!! :D:D:D

Gingevere
September 8th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Well, at least you two know each other well enough that you can laugh about it together! Can you imagine if that happened the first time? Awkward! :?

RancheroTheBee
September 8th, 2009, 05:35 PM
We laugh about quite a bit too, especially when the cat pushes the door open, hops up on the bed, and looks at us like "No, go ahead. I can wait until you're done." and is purring like a motorcycle the whole time.

Ahahaha! So awkward.

JamieLeigh
September 10th, 2009, 08:50 AM
:spitting: You gotta love those migratory hairs.....

Ah, I love a good TMI with my morning coffee. :eyebrows:

spidermom
September 10th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Funny indeed!

camirra555
September 10th, 2009, 09:06 AM
That is pretty funny!

babybabycat
September 10th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Whoa, funny! It may have "enhanced" the molment. Yea, the cat always throws up before, during and after sex at my house.

rach
September 10th, 2009, 09:30 AM
the things which usually don't come out in the average conversation but yep i think many of us are guilty of this kinda problem occurring and it can be pretty painful if gone wrong.:o :laugh:

cobblersmaid
September 10th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Gotta love hair. Mine somehow ends up in my DH's bottom, no idea how.

On the subject of cats, one of our's is a pervert, and comes running if one of us so much as thinks about having "grown-up time".

lawyermom
September 10th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Oh my gosh - that was the funniest story I've ever read about hair!

pilateschick7
September 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM
LOL!
One of my Great Danes just wants to be in the room sleeping on the floor during grown up time. It is not too disturbing until he starts to snore. This usually disturbs said activity with fits of laughter on my part.

jahof45
September 10th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Too funny! I didn't realize mermaids had a vertical smile...:p
:puppy:
Our dog is voyeuristic also but has to get close for a sniff. Uh, cold nose puts an interesting spin on things...DH makes the cutest face...:bigeyes: LOL

missbexy
September 10th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Haha that's hilarious.
Cats do have odd reactions to it. One of ours once ran in, jumped on bf's back and stared over his shoulder at me. One of the first few times me or bf have ever done it. So funny but we really didn't know what to do. Same cat also did a similar thing but onto bf's chest on another occasion. Odd thing is it wasn't even a cat who generally climbed on people.

longhairedfairy
September 10th, 2009, 03:40 PM
LMAO! :rollin:
What I always wonder is... um... how do people keep from :poot: during those times.:o

Bunnyhare
September 10th, 2009, 06:06 PM
i am allergic to cats so i have never been privy to knowing one well, but it sounds like they are "called" by grown up time....pheremones?
thank you all, this gave me a greeeeaatt big smile and a LOL for real!

forgetmenotak
September 10th, 2009, 06:31 PM
That's a funny story. I love the cat stories too!

shadowclaw
September 10th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Haha! That is priceless! Good thing you were able to laugh about it and all. Once while camping in a local state forest, my fiance and I were on our way to being intimate when a tick was discovered very close to a private area. There was no laughing about that, and absolutely nothing of that kind was attempted for the rest of the trip!

Coriander
September 10th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I just laughed so hard that several people in the library turned to look. Oops.

DBF and I have also had "escaped tress" syndrome... which always ends in spastic laughter.

Reptilia
September 10th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Oh gosh, that happens to me way too often LOL!

NiAosSi
September 10th, 2009, 07:25 PM
:rollin:I thought only my cat did this. They have radar for this stuff, I swear!

adiapalic
September 10th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Absolutely hilarious. The only thing a hair of mine has wrapped is a toe. lol

CaityBear
September 10th, 2009, 09:40 PM
That is hilarious!! Haha...

I always have hairs showing up there. Never had it wrap around anything though.

TammySue
September 10th, 2009, 09:55 PM
That is so funny! :rollin: