PDA

View Full Version : What is your perfect hair style, type, length, etc.

amnicare
September 8th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I wonder if this topic has been covered already.
I thought we could all share what our dream hairstyle, length thickness, etc. are.
I think this lovely picture to the left says it all for me.

apynip
September 8th, 2009, 03:19 PM
i would love to have thick wavy tailbone or classic length hair with fairy tail ends. Though i doubt the thick would happen.... I have medium thickness hair. oh well.

as for style? gibson. ;)

Gingevere
September 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Though I'm pretty happy with my natural color, I wish it were even redder... naturally. I'm too low maintenance to deal with henna or dye. Also, I've always loved very dark brown/black hair with very soft, gentle waves. Anyway, my absolute ideal hair would be as follows: thick, rich red, tailbone length loose curls just free and tumbling down. There are a few ladies on here who possess such hair. *envy*

ScrimHazard
September 8th, 2009, 04:00 PM
I like my natural hair color quite a bit actually (very light brown), but I would love to have thicker hair and longer of course. Giselle's hair but about 10 inches longer would be perfection!
http://madeinbrazilmag.com/fashion/gisele/pantene-backstage-1.jpg

redwoman
September 8th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Same color and thickness it is but I would dearly love spiraling curls. Which of course I don't have...:mad:

smerrie
September 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM
I would love to have thick fine straight hair - any color that suited me, I think they are all lovely. :)

Rivanariko
September 8th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I have this romantic notion of having knee-length hair with a blunt hemline that I can wear down and just let swirl around me...
However, that would probably prove to be too high maintenance for me, so TB is probably going to be my ideal length.

As for style... I'm still working on finding something that is secure, off my neck, protective, and doesn't add any bulk to my head so that I can still wear my helmet. Probably just a fantasy.

Fractalsofhair
September 8th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Very thick, hip length hair with very blunt ends, and having it be shiny and never overly dry or oily. Hopefully I'll get that, I'm thinking somewhere between hip and waist is where it will end up due to my body type, but who knows? I do have the very thick part down. I just wish my hair would decide if it's curly or wavy or straight and pick one and stick with it as opposed to changing by the day!

AnneAdeline
September 8th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I'd love to have really thick hair that I could wear in a braid that went down to tailbone. And I'd like to have loose curls. *dreams*

funnybunny668
September 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Isn't it funny how we would love to have what we don't have? LOL

I've always admired long shiny straight hair that's somewhere around classic, any color. It just looks like silk to me. (so of course, mine's thick & wavy!)

Bellona
September 8th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I've always wanted the exact opposite of what I have -- classic length, stick straight, thick but fine, super shiny dark brown or dark auburn hair. I will never have that though, so I'll settle for the length with my wavy, blonde, thick, somewhat coarse hair:)

little_acorn
September 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I'd like tailbone length nice thick hair with a blunt hemline. Colour a beautiful silver :D

amnicare
September 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Wow, I'm glad to hear that a lot of the people who posted have thick hair. I think it's lucky when genetics allows you to end up that way. Good Genetics everyone :)

Lilli
September 8th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Actually, I am fine with my own hair, but would like it to be about BSL. But I like my hair (straight, shiny, blonde, fine.)

MissManda
September 8th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I would love to have thick fine straight hair - any color that suited me, I think they are all lovely. :)

Thick, pretty straight, and fine. Definately sounds similar to my hair. You just made my day because sometimes I really dislike the way my hair behaves. . .

Let's see. . . my dream hair would be even thicker than it is now, with waves (or maybe loose curls). The length would definately be classic so that it looks like my hair is cascading down my back. :)

As for color, I am pretty happy with my natural color. Perhaps two shades darker and with a more prominent reddish tone.

consarnit
September 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Thick, fine, loosly curled ridiculously shiny and somewhere around tailbone.

Quixii
September 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I would love knee length, 3b/3c, F/M, ii hair. Maybe with some shorter layers just around my face, though those would probably annoy me. For colour, I want it in a strawberry blonde. :D

GlassEyes
September 8th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I would love knee length, 3b/3c, F/M, ii hair. Maybe with some shorter layers just around my face, though those would probably annoy me. For colour, I want it in a strawberry blonde. :D
xD; I'm glad someone appreciates my hair type. :p Though I'm more a 3b now...I think. I've been a bit loose in that regard. :o

I want 3a/F/iii hair at BSL at the moment, but other times I've wanted 1a/M/iii, or 2c/F/M/iii. Any of the three would be shiny, thick, little taper, and with layers, at BSL or longer.

But you know, I'm happy with my hair. I would rather it were a little thicker (I want to be a ii/iii ): ), but I've grown to quite like my curls. I do want them seriously long though. :p

As for color, I WANT WHITE, DAMMIT, maybe with some purple/aqua/green streaks.

redcelticcurls
September 9th, 2009, 01:04 AM
My dream hair is on my head, lol.

Curly, big (C and iii) and red, although I need to refresh the red.

If I could change it, I'd be closer to a 3c, or a stronger 3b, and it would be hip length dry, which would probably be classic blown out, lol.

Syaoransbear
September 9th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Waist length blonde 1a, f/m, iii, with a blunt hemline or very lightly feathered ends.

Loreley
September 9th, 2009, 01:26 AM
I've been dreaming about thigh-length hair, almost knee-length, since I was a child. I hope I'll reach that in two year or so. It will take much longer time to gain the thickness at the ends...I'd like it to be as thick at the ends as it is at my neck. I like my hair color (brown), but if I could choose, I'd have black hair. That very black. Sometimes I think it would be muck better having straight hair but then I change my mind and happy with my wavy-curly one. :)

Wicked Princess
September 9th, 2009, 02:55 AM
I really love my hair type, color, and thickness...but I long to have it around mid-thigh, rather than tailbone. Ah...I hope to get this length relatively soon!

I also would like to embrace my grey, when I get it. However, the women in my family don't go grey until they are close to 60! Blast!

almudena
September 9th, 2009, 04:57 AM
I want belly button lenght hair. This is, hair that from the front brushes my hips and is able to reach my belly button. I'm not sure how this will be from the back though :hmm:

catysue
September 9th, 2009, 05:13 AM
Waist length, straight, shiny, bright henna red :) My bellydance teacher has that hair, and every time I see a member here with hair like that my heart breaks because 1) my hair is wavy (which I love, don't get me wrong) and 2) my hair was brown when I started henna'ing, so I doubt I will ever get that bright henna red :(

What do you guys think of layered hair?

meph
September 9th, 2009, 07:03 AM
I think my dream hair is between TBL and classic with a blunt hemline, either thick with loads of curls and with my own hair colour (red), or thick wavy deep brown hair.

Little_Bird
September 9th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Hey there!

I love my hair as is, but if I could have chosen in the begining, my favs are 1a hair (stick straight), between M/C and iii. My favorite hair colour used to be white blonde but now I changed to red :D As for lenght, I have to pick classic lenght with thick blunt straight across ends... ahhh... :D

The perfect styles for me are multiple stranded braids, I just love them! Specially the 5 and 7 strand braids :)

JamieLeigh
September 10th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Mine changes, LOL. I used to think I'd be happy with classic length hair again, but I still want it longer. :p I wouldn't mind being thicker, too.