PDA

View Full Version : Milestone?

heynormy
September 8th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Yesterday was wash day for me and normally when I step out of the shower I put my hair up into one of those huge claw clips while I dry off. Anyways, when I went to take my clip down, I heard something fall on the floor. Well... first I had to put my glasses on, but what did I find? One of the teeth on the clip broke off!!! YAY!!:cheese:
I just thought I should share that, since the first thing I thought of was LHC!!

little_acorn
September 8th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Grats on the hair-eating clip/comb milestone :D

shaybabe8604
September 8th, 2009, 02:52 PM
That's pretty funny. I can't wait for myhair to start eating accessories again :smile:

JamieLeigh
September 8th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Congrats on breaking a hair toy!! :D

feralnature
September 8th, 2009, 03:18 PM
WOO HOO!

I had a similar experience. The back of my head kept hurting and then I realized that I had OUT GROWN the smaller claw clips and my hair was too heavy for them. I have now moved up to the large ones! I could not believe it because I had been using the smaller claw clips since I joined here in Jan. 2008!

Arkady
September 8th, 2009, 03:37 PM
My eldest daughter gave me a pair of hairsticks from Claire's last Christmas. Being just plastic chopstick type things, I managed to snap one the very first time I tried to put my hair up with it. She was utterly speechless.

My hair was only just over BSL too!

Stephichan
September 8th, 2009, 04:36 PM
I too, have broken one of those Claire's plastic hair chopsticks. It was shortly after joining this forum, and I had been reading up on how to use them. I guess I was just trying to push it too hard and it just snapped in two. I'm more gentle with the ones that I have left (it was two sets in a pack). My hair isn't even that long... not even bsl yet.

Gingevere
September 8th, 2009, 06:22 PM
:bowtome: Congrats! You're running with the big dogs now!

Me... not so much. Lol

Loreley
September 9th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Congrats! :p

pepperminttea
September 9th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Heh, congratulations! :D I just replaced my old hairbrush, and comparing the old to the new, I didn't realise how many spikes my old one had lost, eaten by my hair! A good feeling.

kdaniels8811
September 9th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Congratulations on your milestone! Or in our case, inchstones! Happy growing.

MissManda
September 9th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Congratulations!

lol, I remember when my hair used to do that sort of stuff.

marikamt
September 9th, 2009, 06:06 PM
That's pretty funny. I can't wait for myhair to start eating accessories again :smile:

Ditto!!!!!! :D

heynormy
September 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I find it kind of funny since my hair is only APL! I guess it's a lot thicker than I thought!
Hooray for broken hair toys!!:D
Happy growing everyone!