PDA

View Full Version : Found some time to come on the forum, and need some help

soleluna
September 8th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Hey there!
I haven't been online for a while because uni is taking all the time I have (I'm starting my last year in medicine and surgery).
I hope you are all fine, I have been missing you lot and miss having the time to chat.
I am hoping you can give me some great suggestions for my hair. I don't like it much, lately.
I love the color and I love the length, but it always looks unkept because the weight straightens it up a bit on top and the bottom half poufs up, and is still wavy.
I wanted to straighten it but I decided against it because I don't want to damage it.
What can I do to give it a more well kept look when it's down, either all wavy or all straight, without spending too much time on it?

Lamb
September 8th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Do you use a leave-in? That might help smoothing down the bottom section.

soleluna
September 8th, 2009, 03:49 AM
I don't use leave in. I just wash and condition, sometimes I use rinses. what would you suggest as a leave in?

Isilme
September 8th, 2009, 04:53 AM
you could curl your entire hair with rollers, pin curls or something else:) As for a leave in, get a spray bottle, fill with water and then add a glob of your favorite conditioner, always works for me.

soleluna
September 8th, 2009, 05:12 AM
thanks!
sounds like good advice :)
I just tried the HALO rinse, but next wash I'll try a leave in!

MerryKat
September 8th, 2009, 05:16 AM
I find if I sleep with my hair in a very high bun (held with a scrunchie so I don't hurt myself) I get more regular waves and less poof.