PDA

View Full Version : My first SMT.....

basketcase413
September 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I'm sitting here with my first SMT on my head! :eyebrows: Of course DH couldn't believe that I was going to "waste good honey" by mixing this. :rolleyes: I'm headed to work on pics of some hair toys to add to the hand made hairtoys thread in accessories....I'll let you know in about 1 1/2 hours how my hair likes the SMT! :D

basketcase413
September 7th, 2009, 08:48 PM
ok....all done! :D With my hair still wet, I can't say much about the feel or look altogether, but I dried my bangs, and the shine is much better...I'll know more about the overall look and feel tomorrow!

Cassi
September 7th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Mine felt super awesome and soft after I tried it , too. It was so moisturized I didn't have to leave any conditioner in my hair. Very nice! :D

Quixii
September 7th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I did my first one on Saturday! :D While my hair did feel soft, it looked more floofy, so I'm not quite sure how my hair liked it.

little_acorn
September 8th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Oooh I'm doing my first one right now - I sent hubby out for a surf so he couldn't laugh at me for putting honey on my hair :D

basketcase413
September 8th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Now that it's the morning after :D ....LOL....My hair has a sheen that it's not had for a while, it feels softer, too! I do think it might be a little "flatter" but I think that's because each hair shaft is more moist. The only downside for me is that normally slippery hair, is even slipperier! (how's that for a word? :eyebrows:) All in all I think this treatment was fantastic, and I will be doing it again. My only question is, how often do most people do an SMT? I'm debating between weekly and monthly....any advice?

little_acorn
September 8th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Yep I loved it too - mine's also more slippy - took me three goes to get a cinnabun in this morning - but I'm not complaining I love the shine :D

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3744&pictureid=49899

I took a picture tonight - bun waves and all :D