PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh* This video makes me impatient....

LittleOrca
September 5th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Another wonderful hair video from YouTube. It's not mine, obviously, but this is where I want my hair to be at goal. I reccomend you watch the video to the end and see the woman in pink with her bun. It's a lovely updo and it is amazing that all her hair was up in it. Well, sort of amazing, we all know about buns and how they can disguise the true amount of hair you have. :D

*Moderator Note*
At Youtube, look up this title: "Long black hair from Asia (ramp show)." This Youtuber's vidoes are f-e-t-i-s-h-y and NSFW.

The narrators is also long hair friendly, but in this kind of 'fashion' show, it's understandable. :o

*Sighs with great envy*

GlassEyes
September 5th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Very pretty.

The narration annoys me. XD;

LittleOrca
September 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Very pretty.

The narration annoys me. XD;

She is a little annoying and loud. It's best on mute. lol

BlackfootHair
September 5th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Haha, I watched it on mute, now I'm curious to what I missed. lol Wow...that was just some amazing hair!!!

windinherhair
September 5th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Oh my goodness, what gorgeous hair! That is some goal that you have! I can't wait to see you reach it. :)

LittleOrca
September 5th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Oh my goodness, what gorgeous hair! That is some goal that you have! I can't wait to see you reach it. :)

You too. :D We can be growing buddies! Helping each other through the hard times... staying up late on the phone "Don't cut it man, we can get through this!" :lol: Alright, so that was silly. ;) Your hair will look fantastic at their length.

Sissy
September 5th, 2009, 10:56 PM
lovely, lovely hair... I wish mine were that sleek, long, and dark :)

o0sarah0o
September 6th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Wow, that's amazing! Wish I could grow my hair that long. I'm afraid I don't have the hair type for it though.

Sarah

brownthistle
September 6th, 2009, 06:19 AM
what an impressive amount of hair.
it was an interesting hairstick she used for that bun, almost comblike, i couldn't see that very well.

GlassEyes
September 6th, 2009, 06:26 AM
She is a little annoying and loud. It's best on mute. lol
It was more what she was saying. XD; :lol:

Addy
September 6th, 2009, 06:38 AM
That vid had amazing hair! I want mine to be that long too! :D

FreakyGreenEyes
September 6th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Just, wow.

Little_Bird
September 6th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Very beautyfull. Asian hair to me, is the best hair out there. I have a cousin in the family who has similar hair type... but he's so masculine he would never let it grow...

I hope to see you reach this goal of yours Little Orca... just be patient :flower:

redwoman
September 6th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Now you've got me sighing...lol. What incredible hair! I want mine that long now:)

whiteisle
September 6th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Oh wow! I never thought I'd want my hair that long but after seeing that vid it makes me rethink my goals. Of course, my hair isn't Asian and that lovely so it probably wouldn't look like that but still...........

..........and then there's the whole "I've got 3 kids and my hair would never survive" issue..........LOL :D

spidermom
September 6th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Sigh ...... if I could choose hair, that's exactly the type I'd choose. But no - I got bushy hair. That's o.k., though; it's somebody's favorite type even if it's not mine.

rach
September 6th, 2009, 01:59 PM
wow :( it's not fair...... my hair will never be that silky and straight . but i can have a dam good go at getting some length. thats a good video to re-boost length determination

FallenAngel
September 6th, 2009, 02:11 PM
WOW!

I'm so envious. My hair will never look anything like that.

pepperminttea
September 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Oh wow, so much hair envy! That moment when she undid it - lovely.

But after it finished, the suggested vids that come up in the vid window - did anyone else get 'Cutting my long hair'? Seemed a bit wrong, somehow, after that vid.

kwaniesiam
September 6th, 2009, 03:27 PM
:thud: At the end where she let it down, just wow. Major hairtype envy, I have the fine and straight but no where near the thickness or the color.

Finoriel
September 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM
But after it finished, the suggested vids that ome up in the vid window- ddid anyone else get 'Cutting my long hair'? Seemed a bit wrong, somehow, after that vid.

Um, actually I´m not surprised at all. You did realize what you´re watching there, do you? Well maybe not, reading all the positive reactions. But umm... the film is a peep into the guys wet dreams :rolleyes:, one sample of his big hair p*** collection, his hairy equivalent to a PG 18 blue movie corner :eyebrows:. Got it :wink:? You never know what these creeps find appealing :shrug:

pepperminttea
September 6th, 2009, 04:22 PM
But umm... the film is a peep into the guys wet dreams :rolleyes:, one sample of his big hair p*** collection, his hairy equivalent to a PG 18 blue movie corner :eyebrows:. Got it :wink:? You never know what these creeps find appealing :shrug:

Ah, I should've known! :o And I thought CSI had shown me everything... :D

camirra555
September 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Oh wow! I never thought I'd want my hair that long but after seeing that vid it makes me rethink my goals. Of course, my hair isn't Asian and that lovely so it probably wouldn't look like that but still...........

I was thinking the same thing as I watched it. I thought classic was the longest I'd go but the video is inspiring

Beatnik Guy
September 6th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Yes, it's best on mute. :cool:

windinherhair
September 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM
You too. :D We can be growing buddies! Helping each other through the hard times... staying up late on the phone "Don't cut it man, we can get through this!" :lol: Alright, so that was silly. ;) Your hair will look fantastic at their length.

Haha! It was silly in a fun way. We can get through this man! :D

LaFlor
September 9th, 2009, 11:41 AM
beautiful hair!

MissManda
September 9th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Wow! What absolutely stunning hair! I loved watching the part at then end where she took out her bun and let her hair fall down her back. I love watching how peoples' hair moves. :D There is just something about it that fascinates me.

Norai
September 9th, 2009, 09:53 PM
:thudpile: