PDA

View Full Version : Need Photoshop Help!!!

lhangel9
September 5th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I'm trying to use Photoshop but for the life of me couldn't seem to get it to work. Now I have "Gimp" software which is supposed to be compatible to Photoshop but I can't get that one right either:(

Also everytime I try to upload my photo for my Avatar I keep getting an "Invalid..." message. Is it just me? Help!!

Thanks!

Kaileida
September 5th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Help... with what? What are you trying to do? Hahaha. :D

Flynn
September 5th, 2009, 08:13 PM
More detail please!

Your avatar image might be the wrong size or file type, which might explain that, but without more detail regarding what exactly is wrong with GIMP or photoshop, we can't really help you.

lhangel9
September 5th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Help... with what? What are you trying to do? Hahaha. :D

Alright Kaileida --- Very fuuuunnnny!! :D

lhangel9
September 5th, 2009, 08:56 PM
More detail please!

Your avatar image might be the wrong size or file type, which might explain that, but without more detail regarding what exactly is wrong with GIMP or photoshop, we can't really help you.

I wanted to try and post my picture in LHC and then post a Photoshop pic to show the length that I would like for it to be. (I'm sorry for not being descriptive enough).

I will check the size of my avatar image. Thanks!

Kaileida
September 5th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Oh! That's gonna take a little practice. i used to have a great tutorial about this, but I can't find it anymore.

The tool you'll want is "Clone Stamp". Press alt and click on the top-middle of your hair (or just about) and then click and drag to sort of "paint" the hair down your back, trying to follow its natural growth as much as you can. Does that make sense?