PDA

View Full Version : Hair and eyebrow colors....

Anje
September 4th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I'm just curious. Multiple options, for those who color their hair.

dearladydisdain
September 4th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I have naturally dark blonde hair and DARK brown eyebrows. I henna my hair and people never believe that I'm blonde until they see my roots because my eyebrows are so dark. :eyebrows:

thankyousir74
September 4th, 2009, 02:16 PM
I had to go to the mirror to check :lol:

pradabacon
September 4th, 2009, 02:23 PM
My eyebrows and natural hair are about the same.

When I used to dye my hair, I usually did my brows too.

heatherdazy
September 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I color my brows and my hair. I don't lighten my brows as much as my hair... I just lighten them a bit so they don't look so harsh and dark.

LaurenH
September 4th, 2009, 02:35 PM
My eyebrows have always been MUCH darker than my natural hair color... Nice to see I'm not alone! hehe :)

HoneyDrop
September 4th, 2009, 02:39 PM
My eyebrows are the same color as my hair. When I was younger my eyebrows were darker than my hair though..

JamieLeigh
September 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM
My eyebrows are the color of the underside of my hair. My canopy is much lighter than the rest of it, but it's all natural - except for what has been lightened accidentally with honey. :o

audreeov
September 4th, 2009, 02:55 PM
I colour my hair with henna. However, my eyebrows are much darker than my natural hair colour. My eyebrows are almost black and my (natural) hair is medium-ish brown

neon-dream
September 4th, 2009, 03:01 PM
My eyebrows are pretty much the same colour as my hair, maybe half a shade lighter or something :).

JamieRose
September 4th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I have naturally dark blonde hair and DARK brown eyebrows. I henna my hair and people never believe that I'm blonde until they see my roots because my eyebrows are so dark. :eyebrows:

pretty much same here.

masterofmidgets
September 4th, 2009, 03:24 PM
My eyebrows are very very dark and heavy - it's one of the things I got from my Hispanic grandmother. :D

windinherhair
September 4th, 2009, 05:38 PM
My eyebrows are the same color as my natural color, and they have matched really nicely with the color I got last year that I have been growing out.

naselflee
September 4th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I have naturally blond eyebrows and dark brown hair. I dye my hair black every 8 weeks or so at the same time dye my brows as well.

Fractalsofhair
September 4th, 2009, 07:53 PM
My brows are about the same shade as my head hair. Pretty light. The darkest hairs in them are a little darker than those in the front canopy of my hair, but lighter than those in the back.

RoseRedDead
September 4th, 2009, 08:38 PM
My eyebrows/eyelashes are a dark dark brown (brown-black, I guess). My hair is light-to-medium brown/gold/red stuff... so, yeah.

aada
September 4th, 2009, 09:21 PM
My eyebrows are med-brown-ish. My natural haircolor is dark blonde. I dye it red. I used to shave off my eyebrows, and am considering it again. We'll see how my dye experiment goes next time I do my hair! ;)

Tressie
September 4th, 2009, 09:38 PM
I picked the option that they are pretty much the same color. This is true even as my hair is turning gray, I am getting white hairs in my brows!

Nightshade
September 4th, 2009, 09:44 PM
My natural hair color and natural eyebrows are about the same color. I henna both :)

Roseate
September 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Another brownish black eyebrows/ lighter hair combo here. Saves me money on eyebrow pencil and mascara!

Rhiannon7
September 4th, 2009, 10:37 PM
my eyebrows are darker than my natural hair color. my eye brows are golden brown and my natural hair color is coppery. i feel so weird sometimes. but i am so glad i am not the only one.

LutraLutra
September 5th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Medium toned auburn hair, but with jet black eyebrows. :eyebrows: <- if I don't pluck...

dernhelm
September 5th, 2009, 03:43 AM
I chose my haircolor and eyebrows are about the same. If anything, my eyebrows are a little lighter that my haircolor, but not by much and not enough to count.

BlackfootHair
September 5th, 2009, 08:41 AM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural color, and now that my hair is black, my eyebrows are lighter than my hair. lol Sometimes I take an eyebrow brush and gently apply matte black eyeshadow from Loreal. It's black, but it's light enough of a black that it looks nice when applied to the eyebrows. It shades in the sparse areas without looking super dark. Much more natural than when I use a black eyebrow pencil. :)

handsclean
September 5th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I hate my eyebrows, because my hair is dark blonde/light brown/tawny or whatever, and my eyebrows are quite dark brown. I feel so mis-matched all the time :(

Gladtobemom
September 5th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I was blonde into my twenties, then my hair slowly turned darker. My eyebrows have always been a bit lighter than my hair.

rhubarbarin
September 5th, 2009, 10:02 AM
I picked 'lighter than natural hair'. My eyebrows are quite a bit lighter than my roots and always have been since my hair darkened from light golden-blonde at around age 5. But they match up pretty well with the length of my hair which blonder the longer it gets.

Speckla
September 5th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I voted cheese because I have almost no natural eyebrows and they are so blonde but my hair is dark brown. It's the same way with my eyelashes. My lashes are very long and thickish but you can't see them because they're almost invisible. Eyebrow pencil and mascara are my best friends. ;)

mhiap
September 5th, 2009, 10:51 AM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural hair and darker than my current coloured hair, however I am dyeing my hair to very dark brown soon so they will be about the same colour. (I'm not dyeing just to make them match, I just want my hair darker)

AzrealsTear
September 5th, 2009, 11:01 AM
My hair is some kind of grizzly-bear-brown, but my eyebrows are nearly black, which is quite usefull as I like black hair (well - it was, as I don't dare to dye my hair anymore...)

Hiriel
September 5th, 2009, 11:19 AM
My hair is brown, how dark it is seems to vary almost daily (:rolleyes:), but at the darkest it is quite dark brown. My eyebrows are black.

WavyGirl
September 5th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Both my eyebrows and hair are a deep brunette. So is all the other hair on my body! :D

Ryanne
September 5th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I think my eyebrows are darker.

Copasetic
September 5th, 2009, 03:30 PM
My eyebrows are just a bit darker than my natural hair colour. My hair has some red in it, whereas my eyebrows are all dark brown.

verene
September 6th, 2009, 07:04 PM
My eyebrows are much darker. They are a very dark brown. My natural hair color is a dark blonde/light brown w/ natural light blonde highlights. My eyebrows and lashes were dark even when my hair was a light blond in childhood, so I've frequently been asked if I dye my hair.

lovebug
September 7th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Both my hair and eyebrows are naturally very light, some might call it strawberry blonde. Anyway, I henna my hair and dye my brows because my natural colouring leaves me looking too sweet and somehow washed-out.

RavennaNight
September 7th, 2009, 07:04 AM
I don't know how to vote here. My eyebrows are blonde. I dye my hair black and pencil in my brows daily. So I don't dye my eyebrows per se. But I don't leave them lighter than my darkened hair. That would be ghoulish.

akevita2002
September 7th, 2009, 07:08 AM
My eyebrows are about the same as my natural hair, maybe a liiiiitle darker. My hair is dark brown, eyebrows are almost black.

Brownie
September 7th, 2009, 07:46 AM
My eyebrows are about the same as my head hair, maybe a tad darker.

Katze
September 7th, 2009, 08:07 AM
ghoulish here I guess. :( I have somewhere between dark ash blonde and medium brown hair depending on the lighting, how I have washed, and who's judging.

My hair darkened from childhood white-blonde to its current color in my teens.

My eyebrows stayed mostly 'clear' - white blonde with some ash blonde and golden blonde hairs. Significantly lighter than my hair. Lately I have been very lightly darkening them with pencil, which looks better now that I have stopped plucking.

When I used to dye my hair black when I was a goth, I left my eyebrows alone, figuring with all the 'blondes' who have black eyebrows, I could do the opposite.

I very rarely see this eyebrow/hair combination on anyone except a Danish woman I know, whose hair is even darker than mine.

Irishred
September 7th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I'm a red head but my eyebrows are nearly brown.

emeraldfaery
September 7th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I have light brown hair and the eyebrows to match :D

theskeletonkey
September 7th, 2009, 12:43 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my dyed hair, but I barely have any eyebrows anyway.

EvaSimone
September 7th, 2009, 12:58 PM
My eyebrows are black.

My hair is a dark brown.

WaimeaWahine
September 7th, 2009, 01:04 PM
In the minority again. :eyebrows:

I read that beauty book Cindy Crawford wrote and she said (for the purposes of make-up) your eyebrows should be one shade lighter than your hair color. My eyebrows are dyed in addition to my hair but the brow color fades quickly into a softer shade.

cakebaker
September 7th, 2009, 10:54 PM
My eyebrows are a dark ash blonde and so is my natural hair color. But I color my hair a more golden blonde. Looks better than ash tones on me.

sweetestday
September 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Mine are lighter. I have dark blonde hair, and very light brows and lashes. I always wished they were darker so they'd show up, since I don't wear make-up.

janiejones
September 10th, 2009, 12:54 AM
My eyebrows are an extremely dark brown, pretty much black and my hair is a dark golden blonde, so I think they black eyebrows look really severe and out of place. I'm also very fair, so it feels like my face is being dominated by these prominently colored eyebrows. Sigh. I'm not sure what color would look "right", though.

Igor
September 10th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Mine are about the same. But I trim the length of them which makes them appear more blonde than the hair on my head :lol:

Tornerose
September 12th, 2009, 01:56 AM
As a kid, i was very blonde with greyish coloured eyebrows. Now i'm this dark ashy colour naturally, and my brows have changed into more of a sandy-ish colour wich I like better, but they still have that "natural blonde" look to them. But ohwell, alittle make-up can fix it when I feel vain enough.

Kris Dove
September 12th, 2009, 03:31 AM
I still have light blonde eyebrows and lashes, but my hair, which used to match, has gone mousy with age. I feel naked without mascara and eyebrow makeup(I've tried dyeing them, but they have more volume with mascara anyway so I don't bother anymore)

maria_asa
September 12th, 2009, 03:56 AM
My eyebrows are black so they are darker than my hair and always has been.

Anje
September 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I probably should mention mine. My natural hair is a light auburn titian-ish color, and my eyebrows are very nearly black. (I can fill in gaps with black eyeliner, but dark brown looks weird.) My hennaed hair is somewhat darker, but I've still had people ask me if I bleach my hair because of my super-dark eyebrows.

When I was about 12, there was a rumor at my school that your eyebrows indicated the color your hair would be as an adult. I feared my hair turning black for a while!

klcqtee
September 15th, 2009, 10:43 PM
My hair is a mousy brown, while my eyebrows are black. When my hair was died black they matched wonderfully, but I looked dead with my very fair skin. When my roots grew out showing off how dark my hair is comparatively, everyone wondered if I had dyed my eyebrows. There is THAT big of a difference.

Elvi
September 16th, 2009, 07:26 AM
My eyebrows are about the same as my natural hait, about the medium of my naturally somewhat multicolored hair. In earlier years I have used makeup to make them look darker.

23_seconds
September 18th, 2009, 12:47 AM
||||||||||

Cinnamon Hair
September 18th, 2009, 01:43 AM
My eyebrows are black or nearly black. Hair is medium brown.

Addy
September 18th, 2009, 05:49 AM
My brows are the same as my natural color although I don't have any silvers in them yet! :D

ooo
September 19th, 2009, 07:39 AM
my eyebrows are way more golden then my natural hair color. so my eyebrows look also lighter than the rest. still both eyebrows and my natural hair color are brown.

Princess Fair
September 19th, 2009, 07:58 AM
I've been coloring my hair for nearly a year now...

My natural hair color was a dark brown that was nearly black, and my eyebrows were the same color as my hair. My hair is now a medium brown, just several shades lighter than my natural color.

RocketDog
September 19th, 2009, 08:16 AM
My eyebrows have always been sparse, and a few shades lighter than my hair. Since I'm naturally a tawny lightish blonde (level 7 on the colorist's scale) that means that half the time it looks like I have no eyebrows - and it's impossible to find an eyebrow pencil or powder that matches my hair. I still pluck to give them a nice shape, but they don't stand out.

When I dyed my hair, I always dyed my eyebrows.

ooo
September 19th, 2009, 10:22 AM
it's impossible to find an eyebrow pencil or powder that matches my hair.
have you ever tried eyeshadow for that matter?

ZenBird07
September 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I'm serious...you can't see 'em...lol...:cheese:
Back when I used to dye my hair black I HAD to dye my brows because it looked ridiculous. I haven't been paying alot of attention to my mirror unless it's hair related but now that my normal hair color is back I don't know if it's better or worse as it is also pretty dark...:uhh:

Samara Morgan
September 19th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I really don't like my eyebrows lol :rolleyes: My eyebrows are blonde and my hair is red, but my eyebrows are kind of....... bushy unless plucked. They don't lie flat like eyebrows I'd like to have haha :grin: My "eyebrow idol" is Bryce Dallas Howard! :cloud9:

clairenewcastle
October 2nd, 2009, 07:50 PM
My eyebrows are the same colour as my natural hair. I've always liked them for they are dark enough to add defination to my face yet light enough to blend with the bleached areas of my hair.

kwaniesiam
October 2nd, 2009, 07:51 PM
Eyebrows are darkish brown, hair is henna red. Eventually I'd like to henna them, but I have yet to find a convenient space of time where I can have a potentially orange forehead.

Anywhere
October 3rd, 2009, 08:41 AM
My eyebrows are dark brown, but my hairs a light brown color.

colibri
October 4th, 2009, 09:18 AM
the eyebrows are lighter than my hair color

pineapples
October 4th, 2009, 09:26 AM
my eyebrows are almost black! I have lightish brown auburn hair and they totally don't match.

BunnyBee
October 4th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I recently henndigoed my eyebrows... Worked a treat... other than looking like Groucho Marx for a few hours..Much to the hilarity of my boyfriend. Need to do it again actually, but this time i might cover the areas I DON'T want coloured with coconut oil...

Isa-belle
October 4th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Another monochromatic here. It fascinates me though when hair and eyebrows don't match.

Gumball
October 4th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Discounting the sun lightened portions of my hair the colors of my eyebrows and under-canopy hair are about the same. Brown!

prittykitty
October 4th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I have always had very thin, sparse looking eyebrows so I went to a cosmetologist who does permanent makeup and had my eyebrows enhanced with permanent color and I also had permanent eyeliner done too. It has been about 3 years now and I am ready to go back in for a touch up because I want the eyeliner just a little darker and also my eyebrows could use freshening up too. She made sure that she used color that is just a very small shade darker than my hair color but it all looks natural.

JCFantasy23
October 7th, 2009, 11:59 AM
About the same color as my natural hair. When I dyed blonde it didn't look bad with the blonde, though, and when I lightened eyebrows to blonde to match the dyed shade, it looked bad. My eyebrows are a medium brown and not overly thick so I guess they meshed okay with the blonde.

burns_erin
October 7th, 2009, 12:57 PM
My eyebrows are definitely darker than either my natural or hennad hair.

Brighe
October 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM
My eyebrows are about the same color^^
but I&#180;m thinking of dying them because they are quite thin...

jesamyn
October 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural or henna'd hair. I lighten them because I think they're too harsh for my face and hair. (And my eyelashes are actually lighter than both my eyebrows and hair.)

LittleOrca
October 7th, 2009, 04:00 PM
They are the same color as my natural hair, which is growing back in nicely. :)

MirandaWelch
October 8th, 2009, 10:07 AM
My eyebrows are about the same as my roots, but the sun lightens the length so they look darker overall.

girloctopus
October 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural hair color and look out of place :(

Nienna
October 10th, 2009, 06:57 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my hair, no matter if natural or dyed.
They're black, true black not dark brown, and my real color is honey blonde.
Right now my hair is auburn brown due to henna.
I tried dying them once and it looked great....for about a week and then they grew out again!
Gave up after that, too much of a bother to upkeep.

Lyttle Lox
October 11th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Interesting... I thought everyone's eye brows matched their natural color! Except when turning gray... eye brows tend to stay w/color longer.. from what I've seen anyway..

Misery
October 11th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Once, I accidentally ended up with orange eyebrows and it made my hair look a lot lighter...

Now though, my eyebrows are darker than my hair.

Tap Dancer
October 11th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Mine are the same color.

82exoticbeauty
October 11th, 2009, 07:44 PM
My natural hair color and eyebrow color is the same, since it's dark brown!

lundmir
October 12th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Whoops I messed up, I meant to vote they were the same color my natural hair is.

Rose J.
October 12th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Mine are the same color as my hair...dark brown.

redneckprincess
October 12th, 2009, 01:57 PM
now that my natural hair has grown out quite a bit and I can see the true color emerging... I have to say my eyebrows are darker then my hair color which has a touch of red while my eyebrows are dark brown

Aeris
October 17th, 2009, 10:28 PM
My eyebrows and lashes are solid black, while my hair is a very very dark auburn naturally. At least that's the color I think it is - a lot of people have told me it looks dyed, since it's a combination of espresso-ish blackish brown but with enough red that I don't have to be outdoors for it to show through.

Whatever it is, I like my combination :)

Rose J.
October 24th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I saw someone yesterday with bright red hair and very dark brown eyebrows and eyelashes. It seemed unusual to me, but didn't look strange at all. I'm pretty sure nothing was dyed. Is that common?

Sissy
October 24th, 2009, 03:44 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural hair but sometimes in the summer some of the hairs on my eyebrow can lighten!

WritergirlAD
October 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my hair color. They're brown, and my hair is naturally blonde. My hair has gotten gradually darker over the years, and right now its pretty brown at the roots, but there's still a contrast between the two. I don't think my hair will ever be as dark as my eyebrows.

Alexannee10
October 25th, 2009, 07:01 PM
I have dark blond redish eyebrows .. I don't like the color. And my henna hair are darker than my eyebrows. Eh it's weird. Loll

Liat
October 25th, 2009, 07:04 PM

Liat
October 25th, 2009, 07:07 PM

AnaGeorgette
October 31st, 2009, 09:00 AM
both eyebrows and hair is dyed darker than natural on me, but I keep my eyebrows a bit lighter in case I decide to change my hair color and make up the difference with eyebrow pencil.

mira-chan
November 2nd, 2009, 07:06 AM
About the same color as my hair. Both natural dark brown. My hair may be a tiny bit lighter.

MissThorne
November 11th, 2009, 06:30 AM
My eyebrows are much darker than my natural hair. When I was a kid my hair was blonde and my eyebrows were brown, now that my hair is growing light brown the brows are dark brown/black. The human body is interesting..lol

Peter
November 11th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Mine are pretty much the same, both black.

GeoJ
November 11th, 2009, 02:31 PM
My eyebrows are very similar to my natural haircolor, at least to the parts that have not been lightened by the sun.

Gypsy
November 11th, 2009, 02:38 PM
For the most part, the same color.
My eyebrows don't have a red tint to them like my natural hair does but in general, it's the same color.

Nadi
November 11th, 2009, 02:41 PM
My eyebrows are lighter than my dyed hair. Hair is black, eyebrows are dark brown. I tried black pencil on my eyebrows to make them match my hair, but oddly enough, it looked really unnatural. Now I let my eyebrows as they are. The difference is not that obvious anyway.

HildeMV
November 11th, 2009, 03:43 PM
I have very dark eyebrows. They are darker than my natural hair which is k blonde/light brown.

Aero
November 11th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I have white blond hair so my eyebrows look invisible if I don't dye them a couple shades darker with a cool brown. Before I started dying them I would fill them in with eyeshadow everyday, which took up way too much time!

sincerebydesign
November 12th, 2009, 09:23 PM
My hair color is dark brown, but my eyebrows are black! The difference isn't too noticeable until I have my bangs down, though!

Pear Martini
November 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM
My natural hair color is golden brown but my brows are BLACK. I was a spectacle when I was blonde :o

grldollies
November 13th, 2009, 12:16 AM
My eyebrows are black & my natural hair hair is med-Dark brown (Ash/Neutral no gold/Red). I had to go a little darker to cover the dk blond/goldish red highlights that I hated! Wanted to go back to natural color! My Hair dresser - 1st attempt greenish tint popped up after a couple of washes. 2nd time gold showed through after two weeks. So .....did it my self and I will go a shade back/lighter soon. : ) Qapla'

Vanya
November 13th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I've got dark blonde/light brown hair and my eyebrows are about the same. Wish they weren't so sparse though. :rolleyes:

Wanderer09
November 15th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Light/medium brown hair and very dark brown eyebrows. I've never considered lightening them. :shrug:

ericthegreat
November 15th, 2009, 09:28 PM
My eyebrow hair is the same color as my natural hair color, jet black. I often wonder what it would be like to have a lighter color or have say different colors for my eyebrows and scalp hair, I often feel so mundane because everything about me naturally is so much of the same. That's why I love different colors and I highlighted my hair, I love differences and contrast!

pradabacon
November 15th, 2009, 09:37 PM
My eyebrows are about the same color as my natural hair, but they look a little lighter because they aren't as thick I guess.

faeflame
November 17th, 2009, 01:25 AM
My eyebrows have always been much darker than my natural haircolor. This looked odd when i was a child with light red hair and dark brown eyebrows, but as I age and my hair color darkens the eyebrows are starting to like they belong on my face.

shadesofparis
November 17th, 2009, 04:59 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural hair color. When I was young it was more noticeable, but as I get older my hair color is getting darker and the eyebrows are closer to my hair color.

kimannabella
November 19th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Sigh. I keep going in circles about this.

Sometimes I like having dark eyebrows, because the underlay of my hair is dark and I have brown eyes, and then sometimes I wish I had dyed them pink to match the rest my hair.Yet what it comes down to is this-could I really cope with having to touch up the roots of my eyebrows? How would it look? and what if after dying them to match my hair I decided to "grow" them out...

kimi
November 20th, 2009, 05:49 PM
My eyebrows are much darker than my henna-ed hair. To me, it doesn't look right, so I'm going to start henna-ing them.

*Aoife*
November 21st, 2009, 01:08 PM
I had black hair as a child, but now it is just dark brown. However that works. I still have black eyebrows. I don't think it's too noticable though.

enfys
November 21st, 2009, 01:47 PM
I have dark eyebrows, black eyelashes and labrador brown hair but at the moment my hair is dark brown fading out black dye. I'm glad I don't have lighter brows, that'd just confuse me I think.

Clarisse
November 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM
My eyebrows are darkbrown and naturally the shape my friends try to obtain by plucking. I really like them! My hair is medium/dark-blonde. I think blonde hair and dark eyebrows is a pretty common combination - or perhaps people just dye their hair and brows to get the look ;)

Silver
November 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM
my eyebrows are darker than my natural hair
and
my eyebrows are about the same as my colored hair - since I have dark brown eyebrows and dark brown-black hair (dyed), my natural hair color is blond.

Kirzja
December 17th, 2009, 01:43 PM
My eyebrows are a darker shade of blonde than my hair.

JenniferNoel
December 18th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Mine are the same color as my natural mousy-blonde, but I ended up dying my hair black along with my eyebrows which have faded back to the natural blonde-ish color. I look better with lighter eyebrows.
:brains:

tiggens
December 18th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I love the look of having dramatic, dark eyebrows and differently/lighter colored hair. For example I am trying to achieve a henna red hair with my nearly black eyebrows. At the moment my 3 inches of roots are a nice henna color but the rest is nearly black from indigo that just won't quit! Sometimes I brush a little black mascara into my eyebrows for special occasions. I really like the dramatic effect of that.

curlylocks85
January 2nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
My eyebrow color seems to be within the same color range as my hair. I suppose a bit darker maybe because I do not have highlights on my eyebrows.

walterSCAN
January 3rd, 2010, 12:18 PM
My eyebrows are much darker than my natural color, but they matched when I was born right up to elementary school-- my hair was much darker then too. Now, they're about the same, but I color my hair.

marobader
January 3rd, 2010, 12:32 PM
little darker for me

Daoine Sidhe
January 4th, 2010, 05:12 AM
My eyebrows are a bit lighter than my hair. My hair is darkblonde/lightbrown. My eyebrows are more of an ash blonde color.

It looks a bit weird sometimes :p But I kinda like it :) (weird suits me :D)

Locksmith
January 4th, 2010, 05:41 AM
My hair is mid-to-dark brown, but my eyebrows are black. I've had people ask whether I dye them. When I was little I hated them and wanted to grow my fringe over them because I thought they looked weird! I love them now though.

BelleBot
January 4th, 2010, 08:38 AM
My hair is naturally a dark blonde and my eyebrows are dark brown. So I dye my hair so they don't look so silly, plus dark blonde doesn't suit my complexion all too well. I have to be very light, very dark or very bright.
They don't match at the moment, pink hair, dark brown eyebrows, but in the past they've generally been close as I've opted for darker brunette colours.

aililiú
January 5th, 2010, 01:50 PM
i have brown/gold/red hair naturally, and i have black brows. i think the hair is my celtic roots and my brows are my iroquois roots :p

MandyBeth
January 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM
My eyebrows are much darker - than either my natural color or my henna. Tried a wee bit of henna on my eyebrows, but only for an hour, and well, nothing much happened.

Tryst
January 5th, 2010, 10:53 PM
My brows are a bit darker - black - whereas my hair is dark brown mixed with red.

Lianne
January 6th, 2010, 01:13 PM
My natural color is medium brown, but I've henna'd often, so now it's more auburn, and my brows are very dark brown (thinking of lightening them to go better with my hair).

Kelli Kat
January 10th, 2010, 05:19 PM
I dye my eyebrows to match my hair.

froglet
January 11th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Both my eyebrows and hair are a dark brown, but my hair has lots of natural variation in the strands, some gold and red, where as my eyebrowns are just straight brown.

Shorty89
January 13th, 2010, 09:53 PM
My eyebrows are a really dark brown while my hair is naturally a medium brown.

sft88
January 20th, 2010, 06:53 PM
I had to go to the mirror to check :lol:

Lol, me too.

My eyebrows and hair are the same color but by the time my hair grow 5" from my head it natruly gets lighter and lighter. I'm guessing my hair gets sun bleached.

Eden_Rayn
January 21st, 2010, 10:50 PM
my eyebrows are the same color as my hair. I just wished I had more of them. :(

PorcelainHorror
January 21st, 2010, 10:58 PM
Whatever color I draw them on that day.
Usually black/deep gray almost black/deep purple almost black

;D
Yay for options.

Imoness
January 23rd, 2010, 01:12 PM
MY eyebrows are a teeny bit darker than my natural hair.

cmnt831
January 23rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
My eyebrows are black. Sometimes there's one red strand that grows on my left eyebrow. My hair is dark brown with silver in it. People actually ask if I dye my eyebrows :rolleyes:.

Dekublatt
August 10th, 2010, 08:29 PM
My eyebrows are a little bit darker then my natural hair :) .

Loreley
August 11th, 2010, 02:44 AM
My eyebrows are black and my natural hair is dark brown. :)

Henrietta
August 11th, 2010, 03:01 AM
"Eyebrows are (much) lighter than my natural hair." so "I dye my eyebrows" from time to time.

Marjolein
August 11th, 2010, 08:38 AM
My eyebrows are completely and utterly white, while my natural hair color is medium to dark blond. That's not a pretty combination. I've been dyeing my eyebrows since I was ten years old :). Now that I henna my hair, I just color them with auburn eyebrow dye.

jackie_brown
August 11th, 2010, 01:44 PM
When i was a child, i was blonde... and my eyebrows are still of that colour (but my hair became darker).
Now i'm going to be hennaed-haired and blonde eyebrows-ed :D:D

Drarra
August 12th, 2010, 06:15 PM
My eyebrows have always been significantly darker than my hair. I see I am not alone in this.

Kathie
August 12th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Okay so I'm going to be tricky :p.... I tint (dye) my eyebrows so they are darker than my dyed hair... they're really fair otherwise

Ivy~Rose
August 12th, 2010, 06:56 PM
My big thick eyebrows are black, and my hair grows very dark brown. However, it's turning copper at the ends from the sun; kind of a chestnut-y appearance.

AlleyKitten
August 14th, 2010, 01:43 AM
My eyebrows are usually lighter than my hair, with a few darker hairs in them. Interestingly, they don't naturally have any red in them, while my hair has lots. So I'm hennaing them -- it turns out they match my hair much better that way!

MaKenna90
December 18th, 2010, 02:35 PM
My hair is naturally red, but my eyebrows are almost black. Kindof annoying because people assume i dyed my hair red.

Becky Safari
December 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM
I am a ginger, but with strawberry blonde hair, so I have the freckles and fair skin and invisible eyelashes and eyebrows. I hate wearing makeup but I have to wear mascara to show them.

When it comes to the eyebrows, I chose the dying option. For a couple of years I would go to a spa or salon to get my brows tinted every few weeks, which was about $20. Then one day I was in a drugstore and saw hair dyes for men's facial hair! Yes! I now buy one of those $5 boxes twice a year and tint my brows myself. I tint them to a darker blonde so they frame my face but don't look fake at all. People are always shocked to find out they're tinted haha

PraiseCheeses
December 18th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I am a ginger, but with strawberry blonde hair, so I have the freckles and fair skin and invisible eyelashes and eyebrows. I hate wearing makeup but I have to wear mascara to show them.

When it comes to the eyebrows, I chose the dying option. For a couple of years I would go to a spa or salon to get my brows tinted every few weeks, which was about $20. Then one day I was in a drugstore and saw hair dyes for men's facial hair! Yes! I now buy one of those $5 boxes twice a year and tint my brows myself. I tint them to a darker blonde so they frame my face but don't look fake at all. People are always shocked to find out they're tinted haha

Isn't it the best thing ever when you figure out there's an easier and significantly cheaper method? :D I love it when that happens!

soapstone
December 19th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Cheese please.

miss_purple
December 19th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Eyebrows are about the same as my natural hair.

Vapunzel91
December 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM
I'm pretty sure that my eyebrows are about the same as my natural hair color, but it's been a long time since I've seen my hair's natural colors--I've seen the natural color of the roots, but for over a year, I just don't know.

castano
December 22nd, 2010, 02:51 AM
Never really paid much attention to it but it seems like my eyebrows and my hair are about the same color

Venefica
December 23rd, 2010, 02:01 AM
My eyebrows are darker then my natural hair so they fit my dyed hair and make it look a bit more natural.

misslicorice
December 23rd, 2010, 09:28 AM
My eyebrows are lighter than my dyed hair. I used to pencil them in, which looked awful in retrospect! :P Now I use a thin brush to darken them with a little eyeshadow. It's a bit more natural looking.

rosek
December 27th, 2010, 12:21 AM
I have blonde(ish) hair, and dark brown eyebrows. My eyelashes/eyebrow hairs are actually blonde on the ends.

Lianna
December 27th, 2010, 02:42 AM
My natural hair and eyebrows (and lashes) are the same color, dark ash blonde. But I dye my hair one level lighter, looks almost the same as the eyebrows, specially in the sun.

Avvoltoio
December 27th, 2010, 02:52 AM
my eyebrow dark brown, while my hair have lighter color

TheObscure
December 27th, 2010, 05:20 AM
My eye brows are dark brown but my natural hair is medium brown. Slight difference but certainly not a Madonna look by any means.

Sweet_Decadence
December 27th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Naturally my eyebrows are a dark blonde and my hair is now candy floss pink....I don't even know it's natural colour anymore in all honesty. So darker than my hair.

SC
July 23rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural hair and it was pretty annoying, it looked like I would have bleached my hair from brown to blonde and left my eyebrows there. With hennaed orange color change wasn't so bad between my hair and eyebrows and with this pink it's all right as well.

QueenJoey
July 23rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
My natural hair color is honey brown (think color of caramel), while my eyebrows are very dark brown. When I dyed my hair dark brown, a few people asked if I had dyed my eyebrows, too, cuz they matched very well. I didn't.

RitaPG
July 23rd, 2011, 11:17 AM
I voted Eyebrows are lighter than my natural hair. but I'm not sure, you see, my brows are very scraggy, now that I think of it.

Spacescape
July 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my head hair--my hair is right on the dividing line between brown and blonde (sometimes in certain styles it looks medium brown), and my eyebrows are dark brown or possibly black. In fact, the color of my eyebrows is one of the reasons I consider myself to be a light brunette rather than a dark blonde, since my head hair sometimes looks like it could go either way.

AshleyTheRed
July 23rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
You can barely see my eyebrows. They are very light blonde. I have some stuff I put on them to make them visible xD

TheCaityCat
July 23rd, 2011, 05:18 PM
My eyebrows are darker. To use Clairol's Nice n Easy colors, my hair is a "medium champagne blonde" while my eyebrows are "rich medium blonde".

(I don't color my hair, but these colors are as close to my natural color as I can find.)

Ligeia_13
July 24th, 2011, 10:51 AM
My eyebrows and natural hair are exactly the same. Both dark brown.

wandlimb
July 24th, 2011, 12:28 PM
My eyebrows are about two shades darker than my natural hair.

CrystalStar
July 24th, 2011, 12:43 PM
My eyebrows are dark brown, whereas my natural colour is ashy blonde/brown. With my henna'd hair it is less noticeable, but I don't want to henna my eyebrows!

GypsyGoddess
July 24th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I have black eyebrows and ashy dark brown hair. I've actually dyed my hair quite a bit in the past to try to get them to some sort of similar color. I might end up dying darker again if I can find a dye that won't damage my hair too badly.

Mairéad
July 24th, 2011, 12:48 PM
I have reddish dark blonde hair and my eye brows are a dark ash blonde. Clash city! I use a gentle bleaching cream on them for JUST a minute and it pulls up that ashiness and leaves them more golden. I take a brow powder from Just for Redheads to fill the sparse areas.

I'm gonna henna/cassia soon to put more red into my hair.

Jing
July 24th, 2011, 01:10 PM
It's hard to tell, really, because my eyebrows are scarcely populated. I think they're roughly the same shade as my hair, though.

Alias
July 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM
My eyebrows are much lighter than my hair. When I was in Junior School, people who'd be looking from distance would say that I have no eyebrows at all.

Liss
July 26th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Mine are about the same. Well, I've never noticed one or the other being significantly different, so I guess they're the same.

Eolan
July 26th, 2011, 03:16 AM
My eyebrows are slightly lighter than my hair. I like them to be dark, so I colour them darker. I feel it does alot for my face.

rubyfern
July 28th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I have natural, light blonde hair and my eyebrows are lighter than my hair. They are barely visible, they're so light.

Miss Maisie
July 29th, 2011, 11:20 PM
My hair is dark brown, and so are my eyebrows! The brows are slightly darker, but to be fair, my hair is getting lighter as I age.

Asequui
July 30th, 2011, 01:02 AM
When I was little my eyebrows were extremely light blonde.
As I've gotten older, they've turned into a very ashy dark blond.
I hennaed them the last time I did a roots only application and love the results. :)

Arashi
July 30th, 2011, 01:49 AM
I voted simply "I dye my eyebrows"
My natural hair color is golden blond and my eyebrows so light that they're nearly invisible. However, I dye my hair black and my brows brown/black.

Rtzgrl
July 30th, 2011, 02:39 PM
That's the one thing I really hated about having blonde hair. The invisible eyebrows. My eyelashes are almost invisible, too. Thank goodness for mascara.

sugarpixie10988
July 30th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I'm naturally dark blonde, while my eyebrows are dark brown.

DuckyDot
July 30th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I'm a med brown natural and my eyebrows are black but the actual brow has very few hairs (just spread all over the place!) so it looks like they're a very dark grey.

Freyariane
July 30th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Well my eyebrows are VERY darker than my natural hair ! I've always found it very odd... They are like brown whereas my hair are dark blond (and currently a bit highlighted).

Kaelee
July 30th, 2011, 09:43 PM
My hair and eyebrows have never matched...I dye my hair now and they still don't. I figure, if they didn't match before, why should they now? I have almost black eyebrows and hennaed auburn/burgundy hair. :)

fandango
July 31st, 2011, 05:18 AM
Brunette, with thick, dark, almost black eyebrows. Which is a little weird, because I was born blonde.

Sweet Beat
July 31st, 2011, 09:44 AM
When I was younger my eyebrows had the same color as my hair, but then my eyebrows went darker and now they are very dark.

Yame
July 31st, 2011, 09:49 AM
My eyebrows are black and my natural hair is very dark brown, so eyebrows are slightly darker.

However, I dye my hair black, therefore my eyebrows and hair look exactly the same color most of the time.

tinfoilsally
July 31st, 2011, 01:19 PM
I'm rockin' the Madonna look right now- bleached blonde hair, dark roots, and dark eyebrows. I'm even trying to grow my eyebrows back in so they're nice and thick, I'm not bothered about un-matched eyebrows at all, ahaha.
But I am planning on henndigoing my hair pretty soon to try and repair damage and get rid of the demarkation line, so I guess I'll have a matching set then.

Vlientje
July 31st, 2011, 03:49 PM
I dye them.
I have black eyebrows (and dark blonde hair..) and I hate the black eyebrows, they make me look so angry! I lighten them now to brown-orange to match my hennaed hair and I look a lot more friendly :P

Zesty
August 2nd, 2011, 12:35 PM
My eyebrows are darker. They're pretty much black, while my hair is medium-dark brown. I accidentally hit that they match, though, silly me. :)

PinkyCat
August 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
Um, the pencil, ehem, I use to draw my eyebrows on, is lighter than my hair color. ;)

celebriangel
August 2nd, 2011, 12:43 PM
I used to have light ash brown hair and BLACK eyebrows. Ick.

Now, I have auburn hair (which looks darker than my natural colour), and if I do a bit of red-brown eye pencil I don't look like an alien anymore :)

kitschy
August 2nd, 2011, 01:03 PM
My hair is/was a darker blonde and my eyebrows are a lighter shade. My eyebrows look almost non-existent and I'm very comfortable with that. In fact I hate darker eyebrows on me.

Herb
August 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Natural honey blonde hair with very dark eyebrows. I think it looks nice. :)

Áine
August 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
My brows are noticeably darker than my head hair. I have lightened them up before, but for now I just let them be natural. :)

SugarFang
August 2nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
My hair is naturally very dark brown with a goldy undertone to it. My eyebrows, on the other hand, are a ashy light brown color. I have to use a brow pencil on them or else look like I have none.

CurlyNaomi
August 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
My natural color is auburn and my eyebrowns are dark bown, almost black. I thought this contrasm was rare before this thread :D.

Silverdragn7385
August 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
I have medium brown hair with natural gold & red tones...my eyebrows are a very light brown. They practically disappear into my face, especially if I go heavy on the eye makeup! So unfortunately, I have to use colored brow gel. The gel is more useful than a pencil because my eyebrows are long and like to hang down. :/

MagicAndMayhem
August 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM
My hair is naturally a medium to dark golden brown, my eyebrows are dark brown :rolleyes:

okiku
August 7th, 2011, 05:55 PM
My eyebrows are about the same but may be slightly darker than my natural hair color.

Diamond.Eyes
November 25th, 2011, 09:37 PM
I have naturally very red hair and my eyebrows are the same exact color. My eyelashes are bit of a lighter ginger color. It's very annoying when others assume that my eyebrows should be blonde and accuse me of dying them. Some gingers have blonde eyebrows and eyelashes and some gingers have more orangey eyebrows and eyelashes :shrug:.

candycandace
November 25th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I have naturally auburn hair and my eyebrows are pretty much black if not an extremely dark brown. It's weird though...my eyelashes are blonde. I look a little odd without makeup on them :oops:. My dermatologist was even puzzled by the fact that I had dark hair on my head and eyebrows, but not my eyelashes :shrug:.

aisha.christine
November 25th, 2011, 10:08 PM
I have naturally dark auburn hair, and almost black, neutral toned eyebrows and eyelashes. It looks just a little bit off, so I use a tiny bit of taupe eyebrow powder to give them a bit of a reddish tone. I hated when people assumed that my hair was dyed because of my neutral toned eyebrows, so I dyed my hair dark, ashy brown or almost black to compensate.
Now, I don't care what people think. They can say whatever they want, but it doesn't make it true :p

Oksana
November 26th, 2011, 04:46 AM
My hair is naturally light blonde and so are my eyebrows. I dye them light/medium brown so they are actually noticeable :p

Nadiner
November 26th, 2011, 06:42 AM
When I bleached my fringe, I had blonde hair and brown eyebrows D: haha it looked a bit strange, but I loved my hair like that.

My eyebrows may be a shade darker than my natural hair, but I'm not too sure as my hair now seems a lot lighter than it did when I was a child.

Shuan
November 26th, 2011, 08:22 AM
My haircolor and the color of my eyebrows are (about) the same, both jet black. A part of my right eyebrow is thinning though, no idea why, since I don't pluck it or anything. :cheese:

Amber_Maiden
November 26th, 2011, 09:09 AM
My eyebrows are about the same. My hair gets lighter in the summer though, and my eyebrows stay a bit dark.

Vanilla
November 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM
My eyebrows are bleached blonde, as are my eyelashes. My hair is naturally dark blonde with natural light blonde highlights.

RitaPG
November 26th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Eyebrows are lighter than my natural hair. Not because of their color, but because I don't have a lot of eyebrows to begin with :lol: they're kinda thin, I guess

Orangerthanred
November 26th, 2011, 01:14 PM
My eyebrows are slighter lighter and the colour is different.

My hair is orange-ish, but my eyebrows are light golden brown, with no red in them.

Floodman
December 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I think my eyebrows and hair have the same colour, but my eyebrows are so sparse that they look a lot lighter. I fill them in lol! :D

NymphSpirit
December 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM
My eyebrows are almost invisible and so are my eyelashes!! People ask me if I bleach them... erm, yeah, sure, bleaching eyelashes sounds like a good idea........... Anyways, my natural hair colour is a medium ashy-golden blonde and the coloured thing I've got on my head right now... well, it has 3 different tones, but my eyebrows are still lighter, haha

laceyfairy
December 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
My eyebrows are a little bit darker than my hair, but not much. I'm comparing my eyebrows to my roots, as I'm in that awkward growing out phase.

Qadupae
December 4th, 2011, 07:56 PM
My eyebrows are lighter, or at least I think they are because they are so thinned out. Speaking of, still need to get my thyroid levels checked because of that...

QueenOfTheSkye
December 6th, 2011, 05:21 AM
My eyebrows are SO PALE. It's ridiculous. My regular hair varies from very dark goldish to light blonde, but my eyebrows are WHITE, I tell you. WHITE.

jesis
December 6th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Mine are about the same. They might seem lighter because they're a little on the thing side, but for the most part, same color.

shellwe
December 10th, 2011, 05:46 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my hair color.

RiotPrrl
December 10th, 2011, 07:35 PM
I'd say my eyebrows are more or less the same color as my natural haircolor. They are, however, slightly lighter then my current (colored with henna) haircolor.

KahRistAhn
December 10th, 2011, 09:18 PM
My eyebrows are pretty dark, and definitely don't match my hennaed hair at all! I use an auburn pencil on them. I wish they were a bit lighter!

Lissandria
December 10th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Eyebrows are darker than natural hair, but a little lighter than my Henndigoed hair, so I indigo/dye them at the beautician to match my hair now.

cooklaezo13
December 10th, 2011, 11:23 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my natural hair color. Sometimes I think that if I dye all the hair on my head the same color as my eyebrows, that would be a good hair color for me.

summerstarlet
December 10th, 2011, 11:36 PM
This may sound silly, but my eyebrows are two different colors. The hair towards my temples on each eyebrow is blonde while the hair towards the center of my face is brown. It's rather strange...

Alex Lou
December 10th, 2011, 11:37 PM
My eyebrows are lighter. My natural hair is bright auburn and my eyebrows and eyelashes are dark blonde without any red to them. :shrug:

I'm always kinda envious of those with darker eyebrows and eyelashes. But having light eyebrows does have it's advantages. I don't have to pluck much and I can easily change the color of my eyebrows temporarily. I color them daily with eyeshadow to match my hair.

shump76
December 11th, 2011, 12:12 PM
My hair is black. All of my hair, everywhere, so my eyebrows are the same. It used to bug me when I was younger, but I quite like it, now.

Soltimus
December 11th, 2011, 12:17 PM
My hair is auburn, but my eyebrows are entirely black. I've never really tried doing anything with my eyebrows colour wise. Well, I did try taking a pen to them, but I look way too serious when they're painted up :eek:

Jessibear2854
December 11th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Mine are platinum blonde :/ I have always wished they were darker, yet when I fill them in with a pencil to make them stand out more it looks weird to me!

EleanorD
December 12th, 2011, 08:42 AM
My eyebrows are the same as my natural hair colour but since I henna my hair to make it more orange I fill them in with make-up so they match.

dwell_in_safety
December 12th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Depending on lighting my natural hair is a dark brown-golden brown, but my eyebrows are black. They're also the worst texture in the world: wiry, extremely thick and coarse, and long. :P

longhairedleah
December 12th, 2011, 10:04 AM
interesting how most people's eyebrows are darker than their hair! I kind of thought I was alone. My hair is dark brown (definitely not black, especially in the summer), but my eyebrows and eyelashes are black black (and don't get lighter in the summer haha).

I wonder if peoples' eyelash colour tends to match their eyebrows? ....

Schrei777
December 12th, 2011, 10:09 AM
My hair is a magenta color that im growing out, my natural roots are an ashy medium brown. My eyebrows on the other hand are very dark brown. I tried dying them to match my red hair once and I looked ridiculous, I've never tried to do that again. I like my dark brows.

tuanyiji
October 24th, 2022, 07:35 AM
Lighter, and that’s because I inherited the very scarce eyebrows from my dad. My current eyebrows are microbladed so they look brown.

GoatLady
October 24th, 2022, 02:30 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my henna's hair....except where they are gray.

lapis_lazuli
October 24th, 2022, 03:10 PM
I think my eyebrows are the same colour as my hair, but they're pretty sparse and so look lighter.

vampyyri
October 25th, 2022, 07:52 AM
My eyebrows are darker, but I fill them in with a color closer to my hair to match better.

angel-baby
October 25th, 2022, 05:05 PM
I have platinum blonde hair, and my brows are much darker :p I did the bleached brows thing for a bit and I would fill them in with a soft blonde or taupe pencil, then I got nervous about using bleach that close to my eyes. Now I fill my brows in with my natural color, medium brown.

mermaid lullaby
October 28th, 2022, 06:17 PM
My eyebrows are darker than my hair

Fiorentina
November 4th, 2022, 09:32 AM
My eyebrows are about the same as my colored hair, but my goal is:about the same as my natural hair. :-)

Glitch
December 5th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Both my hair and brows are black. However, my brows are a significantly softer black, to the point where whenever I fill them in with a brown color for example, they'll easily appear brown. If I wear even a tiny amount of sunscreen over them, they'll appear gray. And so on! I generally like to fill them in with a medium/soft brown.

Annssahh
December 5th, 2022, 07:09 PM
My eyebrows tend to disappear, from how blonde they are; I once had a kid ask me where my eyebrows were.

TatsuOni
December 7th, 2022, 10:34 AM
My natural hair colour is light brown. My eyebrows are pretty much black. That's one of the reasons that people belive that my black dyed hair, is my natural colour :p