PDA

View Full Version : please help which conditiner to use for my CO wash

monica sanders
September 4th, 2009, 03:26 AM
i would you please help with your input. i mention in another thread the weather has been extremely hot. in the 100's the last couple of weeks w/ no end in sight.:mad: not only hot but w/high pressure. i swith to CO washing for now. i ussally do CWC. CO washing has seen to work so far. [knock on wood.] the reason i decide to switch is i can ''wash'' my hair w/out it feeling dry and to cool off. i can ussally use a shower cap when i don't wash my hair. i also metion i do mild exercise right now w/it being so hot. i feel gross so i want to do my hair too. i have to watch it w/the weather being so crazy i'm getting a little bit of specs [sp?] in my scalp because it can get dry. i did my 1 CO wash w/vo5 kiwi lime. the time i used blackberry sage. both cleaned my hair good. we gave in and put the a/c on which really can't afford to run it but the day was so bad we could hardly breath. i noticed i had a couple of specs. i'm going to do wash for today. i'm confused what to use the kiwi lime or give blackberry another try? could the specs showed up w/ a/c on? also we have the fans on. which should i use?

JamieLeigh
September 4th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I'm loving the Suave Naturals tropical coconut conditioner so far. I like it because I also use honey in my conditioner masks once a month, and honey is already an ingredient in the conditioner. Also I use coconut oil on my length. It all feels like it ties together. :)

Fractalsofhair
September 4th, 2009, 09:19 AM
With the heat, try keeping your scalp wet a lot.(the water will evaporate, cooling you off)(Just use a spray bottle and mist your hair.)

The flecks in your hair are likely from the water, but could just be dry scalp. The conditioners you're using aren't particularly heavy ones. I doubt it's from the blackberry unless your scalp is bloody(in which case!!!! Don't use it!!!) or itchy(Same as before).