PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Michigan

Kathrynne
April 16th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone,

My name's Katie and I'm from SE Michigan. I recently met a bunch of you at a Michigan hair meet with my friend Meg. I was the girl with the shortest hair by far!

Right now my hair is about 1 in long. Yep, just one! You have to start somewhere right? I had dyed my hair so much that when I got a perm it fried it badly. I ended up having to cut it all off. I've decided to only henna it now (my mix is "Kathryn D" on the hennaforhair boards, if you're curious!) and see how long it will grow. I'm hoping this site can help me stay focused and not get my hair cut!

Nice to meet you all!:D

capelli lunghi
April 16th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Hey!!.. Nice meeting you!!.. Glad you joined!!!

purplebubba
April 17th, 2008, 01:27 AM
This is a first. Meeting you after meeting you. Welcome to the other meeting place. :)

Eireann
April 17th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Hi Katie! I lived most of my life in SE Michigan (I've since moved away.) The thing I miss most are the friendly people. Welcome!

:cheese:

khyricat
April 17th, 2008, 01:55 PM
hi Kate! welcome!!!

I know we are starting to plot the next get together, but nothing is definite other than west side of the state and we will most likely do a renfest meet as well..

it was nice to meet you!

angelthadiva
April 17th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hi, welcome! It was very nice to meet you in person; I'm glad you decided to join. You will find tons of info here to help you along your hair growing journey...

How'd you like your lunch? ;)

thetokenlady
April 17th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Welcome Katie, it was nice meeting you Sunday. Have fun here and happy growing!