PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Time! To Leave It Or Redye It Darker!!!

PintSize
September 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
hey everyone so for thoose who have checked the other thread entitlted COLOR OOPS ADVICE you're familiar with my mishap. i was a blonde then dyed it brown from a box color. i used color oops and it worked. no more green. i was planning on dying it a darker brown but haven't yet because everyone is telling me that they love the color that color oops left as the natural color. so here are pix of me and my green hair and pix of my hair after color oops. BUT SHOULD I LEAVE IT AS IS OR DYE A DARKER BROWN?????

HERES MY MISHAP WITH THE GREEN TINT IN MY HAIRhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Cocolicious/GREEN.jpg

AFTER COLOR OOPS:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Cocolicious/IMG01601-20090902-1750.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Cocolicious/newfront.jpg

there you have it!!!.......so leave it or dye it?:):confused:

OR Cowgirl
September 2nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
I like it the color that it is now. Very pretty!

wintersun99
September 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM

manderly
September 2nd, 2009, 07:00 PM
There are a whole lotta people who use Color Oops and leave the color. It looks good on you. For others, it's just brassy.

See, it didn't have to turn into a huge chemistry experiment/drama. :)

heatherdazy
September 2nd, 2009, 07:07 PM
Looks great as is!

PintSize
September 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
thanx maderly, so much because you were very true to me using Color Oops along with ademtce!

manderly
September 2nd, 2009, 07:15 PM
thanx maderly, so much because you were very true to me using Color Oops along with ademtce!

It, and similar products, are really great. :) Glad it worked out for you. :flower:

spidermom
September 2nd, 2009, 07:24 PM
That's a lovely color; leave it. You can dye it darker when/if the roots don't match. It would probably be a hard color to match, especially with a box dye.

PintSize
September 2nd, 2009, 07:32 PM
That's a lovely color; leave it. You can dye it darker when/if the roots don't match. It would probably be a hard color to match, especially with a box dye.

oh no no if idye it it wont be from a color box. I've learned so much here being on here for about a week. NEVER USE BOX DYE!

ll
September 2nd, 2009, 07:40 PM
Gorgeous color! I would absolutely keep this color!

Lady Mary
September 2nd, 2009, 07:43 PM
I really like the color it turned out. It compliments you well. :flower:

Flynn
September 2nd, 2009, 07:52 PM
I'd leave it; it's a nice cool dark brown. I think it would look unnatural against your skin tone if you tried to warm it up too much.

tangocurl
September 2nd, 2009, 07:54 PM
I agree with the others--the color looks great as it is right now!

rockstarmommy
September 2nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
qwertyuiop

Longlocks3
September 2nd, 2009, 08:51 PM
I love the color it is. Of course, I'm from the "NEVER EVER COLOR IT EVER!" School. But that second color is really shiny and pretty.

HoneyDrop
September 5th, 2009, 04:18 AM
That color looks really good on you!!

Isilme
September 5th, 2009, 04:24 AM
I like it, I think you should leave it. And the "green" brown wasn't bad either, maybe a little too green at the ends but it was pretty at the crown. Are you going to use henna and indigo if you dye it darker?

buzzbee34
September 5th, 2009, 04:26 AM
i vote leave it also very nice colour

EvaSimone
September 5th, 2009, 04:37 AM
I really like the color with the color oops. It looks very pretty and natural!

Chibbylick
September 5th, 2009, 06:58 AM
It looks great now!
Chibby

aada
September 5th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Another vote for leave it...and I am one of those in the camp of change your hair whenever! ;)

rexy
September 5th, 2009, 08:40 AM
I really like the color too! Leave it

Fractalsofhair
September 5th, 2009, 08:48 AM
I like the new color. It suits your complexion.

Box dye isn't ALL bad, it's just it often has too strong of a peroxide in it. Manic panic and other deposit only colors are the least damaging(this includes henna), and even a 10-20 volume peroxide isn't the evil of all evils for many people(though it destroys my hair).

Margeaux
September 5th, 2009, 08:57 AM
I may be in the minority here but I think your hair would complement your complexion even nicer if you went a bit darker! I'm thinking the chocolate brown range. It would go with your eyes really well.

Glad your experiment with Oops turned out so well! :D

Rentlle
September 5th, 2009, 09:09 AM
love the colour you have now :)

Gladtobemom
September 5th, 2009, 09:52 AM
I like it a lot the way it is.

The warmer color really goes well with your skin.