View Full Version : This is probably a dumb question but...

mischelle
September 1st, 2009, 11:40 PM
Please excuse the post without a proper introduction, but how exactly do you massage anything into your scalp when you have long hair? The longest part of my hair is to the middle of my back. It seems that when I am trying to massage anything on my scalp I am just managing to get it on the roots of my hair. What am I missing? TIA ladies.

Mischelle

Aditi
September 2nd, 2009, 12:02 AM
Hii Mischelle welcome to LHC :flower: You should read this thread which a newbie posted recently i am sure it will be helpful http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=32177

Roseate
September 2nd, 2009, 01:13 AM
You can't avoid getting whatever you're putting on your scalp on your roots too, or at least I can't. Don't worry, it still reaches through your hair to your scalp skin, just make sure to use enough.

mischelle
September 2nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Thank you for the answers. I appreciate it!

Mischelle

heatherdazy
September 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Make sure you're getting the sides and back of your scalp... just reach behind your ears and reach up from underneath your hair and you'll get everything.

Kaileida
September 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Haha, you have to kind of... go through your hair... that sounds stupid. But when I shampoo, I keep most of it on my fingers and try to just go right for my scalp. Wow, I am awful at explaining things.