PDA

View Full Version : First length shot

Nouveaux
August 29th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Hey! Finally got my sticky mitts on a camera. Needless to say (once you see the picture, that is), I'm no photographer, but at least I got more than half my head in the shot.

Tried to get the colours as close as possible, the camera added a lot of orange that isn't there, but I toned it down in photoshop.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2nlsjtv.gif

kam984420
August 29th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Looks good!:cool:

Gumball
August 29th, 2009, 11:17 PM
The color is beautiful and those are wonderful waves! I guess cameras add 10 shades of orange, huh? I've had that happen, too, where I'm just going "Not my color... It's the light... It's the camera... It's just not working!" Suffice it to say your hair looks great!

pradabacon
August 29th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Gorgeous hair and welcome to LHC! :thumbsup:

I think you're already at waist, though. :D

Nouveaux
August 29th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Thank you Kam :D I hit submit too early (meant to preview). Some information I meant to also add is that the waves are from bunning, and that eep! Look at the breakage! Haha, it's especially visinble in the triangle formed by my head and arm on the left.

Plus, I'm closer to waist than I thought. I'd always been using a compact and a full-length mirror to try and guage length, but I still had to turn my head a bit, and it was hard to get a full picture. But it's not as much of an accomplishment for me, since I have a short torso and therefore being BSL/MBL is quite close to waist anyway, heh.

pradabacon
August 29th, 2009, 11:21 PM
^^^I'm high-waisted/short-torsoed myself. Everything past hip is going to take forever, but getting to hip was pretty much a breeze! :p

Nouveaux
August 29th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Haha, yup, that's about the one advantage: hair looks longer, sooner! At least on first glance anyway :D

And thank you everyone that replied while I was typing the last message, I appreciate you took the time!

Tressie
August 30th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Your hair is lovely and looks very thick! Great photo and welcome to LHC by the way!! (o:

Nouveaux
August 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Thank you! Ponytail measures just about 3 inches, although I think the waves really make it look thicker than it is, hehe.

HeatherMae
August 30th, 2009, 02:09 AM
GORGEOUS HAIR!!!!! :thud:

Schnail
August 30th, 2009, 02:14 AM
Very lovely, beautiful hair!

melikai
August 30th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Really nice hair. My camera randomly adds yellow tones too, it's annoying.
I have a long torso, so getting to waist takes an age, but getting to hip should be easy-peasy.

Whimsical wind
August 30th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Gorgeous colour!

FaeryTails
August 30th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Beautiful hair!

LutraLutra
August 30th, 2009, 03:16 AM
Your hair looks lovely, really healthy and happy. :)

Ryanne
August 30th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Lovely hair, the colour's pretty too.

Feye
August 30th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! :thudpile:
Your hair is looking like I'm imagining that dream hair looks :)

It is going to look so pretty also longer!

elaineflowers
August 30th, 2009, 06:05 AM
lovely hair, well done on growth so far and good luck with future growing... xxxxx

maaria
August 30th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Wow, lovely :)

Chrissy
August 30th, 2009, 06:35 AM
The color is beautiful and those are wonderful waves! I guess cameras add 10 shades of orange, huh? I've had that happen, too, where I'm just going "Not my color... It's the light... It's the camera... It's just not working!" Suffice it to say your hair looks great!

That's what happens in my pics. My hair is not this red!!! It does have some red but not like the pic.

By the way your hair is beautiful!!! (directed toward op)

Katrina
August 30th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Very beautiful hair :)

Noctifer
August 30th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Your hair is very beautiful

Elphie
August 30th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Very pretty waves and your hemline looks very thick!

marikamt
August 30th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I just read your pony tail is 3 inches.. you can change your hair type (thickness) I think! It looks beautiful!!!!

Medievalmaniac
August 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I love your hemline too, nice and thick. Mine is going to take forever to even out from the layers, but I aspire to one like yours! Welcome to LHC.

going gray
August 30th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Your Hair Is Gorgeous!!!

tangocurl
August 30th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Thank you Kam :D I hit submit too early (meant to preview). Some information I meant to also add is that the waves are from bunning, and that eep! Look at the breakage! Haha, it's especially visinble in the triangle formed by my head and arm on the left.

Plus, I'm closer to waist than I thought. I'd always been using a compact and a full-length mirror to try and guage length, but I still had to turn my head a bit, and it was hard to get a full picture. But it's not as much of an accomplishment for me, since I have a short torso and therefore being BSL/MBL is quite close to waist anyway, heh.

I agree that you're practically at waist, and you have a really great hair texture...looks thick and super-healthy!

Stephichan
August 30th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Wow, your hair is gorgeous. You have a fantastic hemline. My camera also adds weird colors... or maybe it was the setting. I haven't used it since I moved.

LaurenH
August 30th, 2009, 01:06 PM
You have such beautiful hair! :)

Robinlyn
August 30th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Wow...I love your hair! Thanks for sharing!

Lady Mary
August 30th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Holy shiny hair, Batman! Looking great :flower:

Nouveaux
August 30th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Epp, I turn my back and get all these locely comments when I'm not looking XD

You're all very nice! I really don't know why cameras act up in these ways, I use them so rarely. It's probably down to the kind of lighting, I got better color quality with a flash, but that was problematic in a mirror, so I decided to just use photoshop to take out as much of the orangeyness as possible.

I really appreciate that all of you dropped by. When I say 'first length shot' , I mean first first, I've actually never posted any kind of picture of mine on the internet before, and in fact generally go into hiding whenever a camera is whipped out, hehe.

Thank you :D

spidermom
August 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM
GORGEOUS HAIR!!!!! :thud:

What she said.

longhairedfairy
August 30th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Oo! Your hem is so nice and thick!

LittleOrca
August 31st, 2009, 12:31 AM
Your hair makes me want honey. :lol: very nice. :D

Kiraela
August 31st, 2009, 06:15 AM
You've got beautiful hair! The color, the bun waves, etc... simply lovely... And don't worry about the breakage, almost all of us have at least a little bit, and it is rarely noticeable by anybody else without being pointed out first!

JamieLeigh
August 31st, 2009, 08:52 AM
Very lovely! Looks like you're already almost at waist. Thanks for sharing your hair with us; keep us updated on your progress! :flower:

Ardaris
August 31st, 2009, 09:14 AM
Really beautiful hair!!! Nice colour!!! :)

AnneAdeline
August 31st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Your hair is so pretty! Those bun waves look really good, really natural. And what a wonderful color.

Fifty-Five
August 31st, 2009, 10:19 AM
You have beautiful hair =3

myotislucifugus
September 1st, 2009, 08:06 AM
Your hair is absolutely stunning! It looks gorgeous!

MissManda
September 1st, 2009, 06:55 PM
You have lovely hair! I love how shiny it is!

pdy2kn6
September 2nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
wow, so thick, gorgeous strands