PDA

View Full Version : It really is growing! Picture!

camirra555
August 28th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I decided to have my hair straightened at the hair dressers. I have been so good about staying away from heat. The last time I used heat was on April 3rd (the last time I went to see my stylist). I just wanted to share a picture.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3235&pictureid=49077
http://http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3235&pictureid=49077

The great thing was, while my stylist was doing my hair she kept saying "wow, it feels so healthy" or "your hair is so soft, what have you been doing?" I felt so proud! I put so much time, money and energy into my hair so it was nice that she noticed a difference. I told her it was probably the extra virgin coconut oil.

I opted not to get a trim since I haven't used any heat since my last trim. I don't think my ends look too bad. I'm hoping to make it another 2-3 months without a trim.

Gumball
August 28th, 2009, 08:14 PM
It's not only wonderful to have growth, but the icing on that cake is to have that outside appreciation for it, too! Congrats! Have a great time at the wedding!

pradabacon
August 28th, 2009, 08:15 PM
It looks beautiful! You're obviously doing something right! So shiny! :flower:

Lady Mary
August 28th, 2009, 08:15 PM
It looks quite silky! I love the color too, a nice rich color :flower:

yellowchariot
August 28th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I think it looks killer cool! in fact I actually saw this photo and commented on it in your album! :thumbsup:

little_acorn
August 28th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Beautifully shiney :D

Roseate
August 28th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Looks great, and you're right, the ends look just perfect! No trimming necessary. Beautiful.

Aditi
August 29th, 2009, 12:54 AM
You have beautiful and healthy hair :thumbsup: And as far as trim is concerned i don't think you will be needing that for a very long while.

alligatorbaby23
August 29th, 2009, 01:13 AM
It looks great straight. Better curly I am guessing! Just keep growing. No need to worry about a trim, except maybe S&D.

amazing!

-mao

Ryanne
August 29th, 2009, 01:41 AM
It looks very pretty and healthy.

Robinlyn
August 29th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Your hair looks beautiful and healthy...great work!!

FaeryTails
August 29th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Your looks so shiny and healthy.

camirra555
August 29th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm quite happy with my progress but I'm impatient to get some more length. Hopefully I'll reach waist soon, that probably wont happen til around February but it would be nice if I got there by the end of the year. Your supportive comments have made me more determined than ever to put off trimming. I don't need a trim but I think it's hard to get out of the mindset of trimming every 4 months or so. I was happy that my hair stylist didn't push a trim on me, she's very understanding of me trying to grow my hair.

Xandergrammy
August 29th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I think your hair looks gorgeous. I hope you had fun at the wedding.

camirra555
August 30th, 2009, 08:41 PM
I think your hair looks gorgeous. I hope you had fun at the wedding.

I had a great time at the wedding! It was really beautiful and the couple seems so in love, I'm so happy for them. It was an Indian wedding so there were a few girls there who had beautiful classic length hair. :) My bf had to tell me to stop staring haha

JamieLeigh
August 31st, 2009, 09:00 AM
Somehow I can't get my computer to show the second pic you posted (......:mad:......) But the first one looks very pretty! Congrats on growth progress, and having such shiny, lovely hair! :flower: