PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone on this forum be able to pose like this?

amnicare
August 27th, 2009, 08:41 PM
I just love this picture (http://fc06.deviantart.com/images3/i/2004/135/b/6/Girl_with_Long_Hair.jpg). It reminds me of Brooke Shields' hair in the blue lagoon. So thick all the way to the bottom. I was just wondering if there is anyone on this site that has thick tips. I wanted to know if it is even possible. Usually the hair at the ends gets scraggily.

Princess Jasmine (http://disney-clipart.com/Aladdin/jasmine/Disney-Princess-Jasmine3.jpg)

Shorty89
August 27th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I don't know, maybe someone with crazy thick hair like Dianyla. However, if I have my hair in braidwaves or bun waves it can look fairly thick at the ends, but not like those pictures.

freznow
August 27th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Her hair looks thicker at the bottom than it is at the top, even factoring in the waves...

I don't think it's possible. Don't get me wrong, there's some gorgeous hair here, but nothing beats cartoon hair when it comes to thickness.

wintersun99
August 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM

Aisha25
August 27th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I have hair like jasmine :eyebrows:

Aeon F.
August 27th, 2009, 09:29 PM
:agape: I love that hair!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!! (even if it's a cartoon and maybe not even possible...) :D

RuthieAnne
August 27th, 2009, 09:34 PM
My hair is certainly thick enough, but I've never had such large curls. That picture is my dream "consistency," especially those natural layers. *sigh* :-D

God bless,

~Ruthie

krn2891
August 27th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Like one of my favorite flairs says "Disney gave me unrealistic expectations about hair" I would love for my hair to be all thick like Jasmine but never going to happen even if i did everything right. But those are really nice pictures.

amnicare
August 28th, 2009, 03:19 PM
i guess its very unlikely. Cartoon hair is so unrealistic, but beautiful none the less.

Medievalmaniac
August 28th, 2009, 04:22 PM
There are some girls on the forum with thick hemmies who could probably achieve that look if they were to curl only the bottom of their hair in medium rollers, spray, and then fluff it out and spray again. It would be an interesting experiment, anyway.

Medievalmaniac
August 28th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Like one of my favorite flairs says "Disney gave me unrealistic expectations about hair"

Yeah...I always wanted Aurora's hair, from Sleeping Beauty. But that never happened. I'm getting close to Ariel-esque hair, though!! :D

girloctopus
August 28th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Yeah...I always wanted Aurora's hair, from Sleeping Beauty. But that never happened. I'm getting close to Ariel-esque hair, though!! :D

Ariel was always my favorite!

Hiriel
August 29th, 2009, 06:27 AM
My hair is nowhere near long enough, but nearly thick enough. My hair is on the border between ii and iii, and it has practically no taper at all. I'll let you all know when my hair is twice as long as it is at the moment ;)

chotee
August 29th, 2009, 06:41 AM
hmmnn...how about Pochahantes(i don't know if the spelling is right)...i love her hair and i watched the movie just for her hair...:smile:

vindo
August 31st, 2009, 03:05 AM
There is people with little taper but noones hair is thicker at the bottom than on top :p, I think IRL it would look really weird too..

Medievalmaniac
August 31st, 2009, 03:29 AM
Try Fae's hair...it's pretty close IRL!! You can see it on page 12 of the action shot thread, I think.

Aditi
August 31st, 2009, 04:37 AM
Yeah me too chotee, I was just staring at her hair whole time :D. Would love to have hair like her but she has straight gorgeous hair and i have wavy. And yeah the spelling is Pocahontas :flower:

almudena
August 31st, 2009, 04:47 AM
Igor, Dianyla, Hairstorm, to name just a few.

Volume gives that effect too. That picture reminds me of the effect styg used to get (on the old boards) with her twin braids technique.

ladylibra
August 31st, 2009, 05:21 AM
I have hair like jasmine :eyebrows:
:laugh:

I think you are Princess Jasmine! :o

JamieLeigh
August 31st, 2009, 08:55 AM
*sigh* I wish. :o Cartoon and comic book hair is so unrealistically beautiful...

Aisha25
August 31st, 2009, 08:58 AM

I think you are Princess Jasmine! :o

now if only I could be the Sultans daughter it would be so perfect life :cloud9:

11eleven
August 31st, 2009, 09:00 AM
I love Pocahantes's hair. I'll only ever achieve that in my dreams *sigh*

GlassEyes
August 31st, 2009, 09:00 AM
Hair can LOOK thicker at the bottom than the top, if it's given some sort of volume or curls or something. Just saying.

SimplyViki
August 31st, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hair can LOOK thicker at the bottom than the top, if it's given some sort of volume or curls or something. Just saying.
That's true. My hair's a lot shorter than the illustrations the OP posted, but I have a pic in my album of my hair with rope braid waves and curled ends, it sort of looks thicker on the bottom, I guess.

Rosalind
August 31st, 2009, 09:42 AM
My hair is nowhere near long enough, but nearly thick enough. My hair is on the border between ii and iii, and it has practically no taper at all. I'll let you all know when my hair is twice as long as it is at the moment ;)

This is how I am too! My hair's only an inch or two past my bra strap, but it's pretty thick and nearly the same all the way down.