PDA

View Full Version : Real life hair encounter

Eireann
April 16th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I was at the grocery store on Saturday and there was a woman there who was probably at least 6 feet tall and had long thick grey hair down to her knees with a perfect blunt hemline. I couldn't take my eyes off her! Fortunately, I was behind her so she wouldn't think I was a scary stalker! LOL!

eadwine
April 16th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Wow.. that never happened to me.. such a length.. whoa!!

Anje
April 16th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Knee-length gray hair? WOW! I don't think I would have resisted going up and saying something like "I hope one day my hair looks like yours."

Had an encounter myself yesterday. My roommate had a guy over for dinner that she'd met the other day. The first thing she told me about was his hair....

Thick, chestnut brown hair (maybe 1c / F/M / iii) down probably past his belt, and not a broken strand in sight. Seems like he usually wears it loose, but he clearly cares for it well.

harpgal
April 16th, 2008, 01:14 PM
A full hemline at knee length? That is very rare and beautiful.

ajr
April 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Wow that would be something to see. I love long gray hair.

jojo
April 16th, 2008, 04:52 PM
wow i bet that looked beautiful

Nevermore
April 16th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Wow. That sounds gorgeous.

Legend
April 16th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Amazing! I love silver hair.

pepperedmoth
April 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Today I was roaming the commercial district of my city with my mom and younger sister(they were visiting just for a day or two) , and we passed on the street a young woman with gorgeous, stick-straight, thick hair down somewhere between tailbone and classic- and a perfectly blunt hemline, too.

I turned my head to watch her go by and said to my family- "whoa- gorgeous hair!"

My mother just gave me a suspicious, hairy eyeball (no pun intended)- she wasn't a big fan of my hair when it was waist length (I didn't take the greatest care of it), and I think she's afraid that I'm trying again! (little does she know I want TB this time).

THIS time, however, I am taking much better care of it, and mom actually complimented me during her visit. It's just past BSL at the moment . . .

Patrycja
April 18th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I had a upclose and personal encounter with a knee length long haired last week.

Turns out my mom's neighbor had all her hair hidden away in buns and braids that my mom never knew how long it really was.She caught her with her hair down one morning when she went over there to feed their horses carrotts and couldn't believe her eyes.Actually took a picture of it with her cell phone.Jet black,knee length+ and 1c/2a.As soon as she got back to her house,my mom called me and told me I had to come to her house ASAP.I went there and saw this gorgeous head of hair for myself.I have never seen hair like that IRL.It was amazing!

angelthadiva
April 18th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I had never seen hair so long in my life (in person) before Sunday...I met her in RL finally after chatting online for about 6 months...I won't mention her name out of not wanting to embarrass her, but her hair was gorgeous! :D

yogachic
April 18th, 2008, 06:47 PM
We have 2 longhairs at work now. One has classic, one has a little past tailbone, she says when she showers her hair hangs in her butt. LOL

busnutmedic
April 18th, 2008, 07:04 PM
That's cool! I saw a lady at walmart who was working in the electronic department with probably 4' hair and I wanted to say something about it but I wasn't buying anything in that department and she was just swamped with people there buying things.

Bonnie

bruteforcegrl
April 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM
That sounds incredible. I am sure my jaw would have dropped to the floor.:thud:
bfg

snowflakegirl
April 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I love seeing fellow long hairs about town! The cashier at the grocery store tonight had lovely waist length curly strawberry blonde hair. I told her she had very pretty hair.

pepperedmoth
April 19th, 2008, 08:49 AM
This is my week for hair encounters, I guess . . .

I went contra dancing last night (ALWAYS a place for amazing hair!) and besides the normal crowd of glorious hair, there was a girl with- literally- a braid as thick as her wrist.

ENVY. I complimented her on it as we were allemanding right. :-)

Xan
April 19th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I saw a lady in the mall with a thick almost knee length braid that was salt and pepper almost grey.Unfortinatly she has leaving and I was going in I did want to compliment her on it though simply stunning I wonder how long it was if not braided.

rosieposie
April 19th, 2008, 02:42 PM
wow, I want that to be me someday :agree: