PDA

View Full Version : problem hair :(

sana junaid
August 26th, 2009, 09:54 PM
plz help me guys im fade up with my hairs ...problem of my hairs is only in head side i mean top and front hairs they madly and frizzly popin out and look horrible http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/shabinluv/hair.jpgwhatever style i made i dont use hair gel or anything bcoz i have dry hairs some lady suggested me to trim your hairs i trimmed them but still they are popin out ..http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/shabinluv/IMG0163A.jpg:confused:hairs below my ears have no problem just these front hair im so upset what should i do :(

missfortune9335
August 26th, 2009, 09:59 PM
you have beautiful hair by the look of your photos, have you tried using oil to help with the frizzy parts? Use olive oil or jojoba oil (just a small amount to start with) and put it in your hair while it is still damp and then when it is dry run some oil on your BBB and brush it through your hair. that might help

Gumball
August 26th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Lots of us have that halo effect going on. Sometimes it's breakage, could be frizz, dryness, texture, or could just be new growth. There's just about nothing I can do to make mine go away. The best thing you could do is just learn to live with it unless you want to load it up with product to make it lay down. I think you've got pretty hair!

Heavenly Locks
August 26th, 2009, 11:06 PM
The short hairs on top may be new growth, so don't trim them or they will always stay short and pop out. You can smooth on some aloe gel to hold them down and add moisture to your hair. :) I love the dark color and length! :flower:

Aditi
August 26th, 2009, 11:26 PM
I second HeavenlyLocks they are your new growth and aloe vera or a drop of light oil can help you. You have such beautiful thick hair :)

JamieLeigh
August 27th, 2009, 08:33 AM
I agree with the suggestions the others have made. If you keep trimming them, they will always be short. I have sit-on-it hair, and still have these little short frizz-worthy hairs along my face as well. :rolleyes:

kdaniels8811
August 27th, 2009, 10:01 AM
A little coconut oil (like a drop or less) rubbed between your palms and smoothed over the frizzy parts will do wonders - that is what I do. Your hair is beautiful!

Aisha25
August 27th, 2009, 11:47 AM
My little hairs always do this stick up I look like a mad woman after im done cleaning the house! Just have to get used to it I guess :shrug:

Little_Bird
August 27th, 2009, 11:54 AM
You know, that might be just your hair texture. I've got that too and I've learned to live with it and even like it. Sometimes my baby hairs lay down better, other times I look like I have a halo...

You can take it down probably, but I'm not sure you can do it naturally. I wish you good luck but your hair is very beautyfull anyways :flower:

Anje
August 27th, 2009, 02:55 PM
I get a few of those always, because the hair around my face doesn't grow to full length (which is extremely normal). Like others have said, there's no reason why you can't smooth them down with a little aloe or oil, or gel or shea butter if they're really stubborn. I wouldn't trim them, because as they grow they'll just pop out again, and it would be better to see if you can get them to a length where they'll pull back.

It's worth asking -- are they (or were they) at about the length where they would just not quite fit into a hair tie or similar item that you usually use to hold your hair back? I ask because I've also seen similar frizz from hair breaking due to daily elastic use. Not everyone has that issue, but if you do, you may do well to vary your hair styles and limit the use of elastics.

spidermom
August 28th, 2009, 04:09 PM
It is most likely new growth. Don't cut those short hairs unless you see damage like split ends, otherwise they will never grow long enough to lay down.

I use Natures Gate styling putty to make my short hairs lay down, otherwise I look like a mad scientist or witch. Pomade and styling wax work, too. Aloe vera gel helps, but the most wirey hairs pop up again, so I prefer the styling putty.

I like your hair; very pretty.

sana junaid
August 29th, 2009, 07:15 PM
thanks for the advices i really liked oil and hair wax tip :) thank u all and love u for your nice comments on my hairs :blossom::)

Laylah
August 29th, 2009, 07:48 PM
You could try pulling your hair into a half-up when it is drying, so that the top hair will flatten the hairs that would typically stand up. It works for me!

adiapalic
August 29th, 2009, 08:28 PM
A little coconut oil (like a drop or less) rubbed between your palms and smoothed over the frizzy parts will do wonders - that is what I do. Your hair is beautiful!

This is what helps me :) I think Heavenly's suggestion of aloe is good too :D

sana junaid
August 29th, 2009, 10:35 PM
You could try pulling your hair into a half-up when it is drying, so that the top hair will flatten the hairs that would typically stand up. It works for me!

nice tip thank you :)

sana junaid
August 29th, 2009, 10:36 PM
i will also gonna try this coconut one suggestion today :)