PDA

View Full Version : Allllll...mooooooo...stttt....there!!

Medievalmaniac
August 26th, 2009, 05:37 PM
OMG, I can't believe how close to waist I am right now! And after only a month and a week!!:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x45/simonebeauvoir2/SoclosetowaistIcantasteit001.jpg

This is after I took it out of a braid doubled on itself with a clip for the day, so it's a little rumply...but definitely getting longer! Thank you, LHC!! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

Medievalmaniac
August 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM
oh - also, typing experts - have I got it right in my little avatar area? (1b / M / i/ii)?

kam984420
August 26th, 2009, 05:48 PM
The thickness (i/ii) is right IF your pony circumfrence is right at 2 inches. I do know that much. :confused:

Thinthondiel
August 26th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Congrats on your hair getting closer to waist. ;)

I'm no hairtyping expert, but I think it would be hard to determine thickness of individual hairs or volume correctly just from looking at a picture. I think you'll be better able to determine this yourself. Also, we can't see what your level of curliness is when you've had your hair in a braid, since this creates braid waves. You should type your hair after having let it air dry, without combing or brushing it.

freckles
August 26th, 2009, 05:58 PM
so close! yay for you! :) I love these progress threads, they keep me so inspired :)

Lady Mary
August 26th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Looks fantastic!

Medievalmaniac
August 26th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I have to be honest, I never expected either this much growth or this great a texture...it feels so amazingly soft and I can't keep my hands off of it - this has never, ever been the case before. Bonus: My DH also suddenly likes touching it (even as he mocks me for obsessing over it...! lol) I'm just unbelievably thankful for all of the advice and support I've gotten in terms of growing it long - y'all are helping me make a dream come true!! :D

freznow
August 26th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Hehee, you said moo in your title. :p

Your hair is so shiny, it looks really pretty!

Medievalmaniac
August 26th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Thank you!! I keep vacillating between thinking it is pretty and wishing it were prettier. I guess a lot of newbies do that...? But I'm happy with what I've gotten in the short time I've been working, and I'm hopeful it will get even better in the months to come. :)

windinherhair
August 26th, 2009, 08:24 PM
That is so great! You are moving right along. :)

alligatorbaby23
August 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Looks amazing. Healthy and full. I'm happy you are so satisfied with your progress.
Although your hair looks thicker than i/ii. Not a bad thing at all!