PDA

View Full Version : Lockerroom Conversations

LittleOrca
August 26th, 2009, 04:13 PM
MagnusXP and I went to the gym today like normal. We decided after the gym we'd get some lunch at Sushiville (can you guess what they serve?) so we took a change of clothes with us. This morning I had washed my hair since I did and over night oiling, and after I changed I was brushing out my freshly dried hair. A group of little girls (8-11 in age, probably 7 of them) came in with their group leader (summer camp-ish group going swimming) and as they finished getting dressed in their bathing suits, they lined up along the wall behind me.

As I comb my last few strokes and got ready to leave, they all began on a conversation about family members with long hair. "My sister's hair is reallly long," I heard one of them say as she motioned with her hands something along BSL. Another one claimed an aunt had hair so long she would sit on it. The other girls giggled. I pretended I wasn't listening, though with their loud voices that was easier to say than to do. I smiled though, knowing I had inspired a hair conversation. :D

GlassEyes
August 26th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Aw, that's sweet.

...though, I have to admit, and this is both to my shame to point out and notice, but...you were brushing damp hair? o-o I mean, I've brushed my wet hair with a denman, but...

SHELIAANN1969
August 26th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I thought you were in a sports locker room and heard a wild conversation!:o:o

How cute, your hair was the topic of the day! :flower:

LittleOrca
August 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM
My hair was dry for the most part. I had to comb it since I was going out somewhere other than the gym and wanted to wear it down.

Tanuki
August 26th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I don't think I've ever started a pleasant locker room conversation. Sounds nifty

Heidi_234
August 27th, 2009, 12:21 AM
When I'm at the showers of the swim pool all I hear is kids screaming out load common misconceptions about hair products -
"YOU HAVE TO USE THE SHAMPOOO!! IT'S THE CONDITIONER THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT!! SHAMPOO TAKES THE CHLORINE OUT!! NO GIMME THAT - !!"
which are painful to my LHC ears. :p

LittleOrca
August 27th, 2009, 01:32 AM
When I'm at the showers of the swim pool all I hear is kids screaming out load common misconceptions about hair products -
"YOU HAVE TO USE THE SHAMPOOO!! IT'S THE CONDITIONER THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT!! SHAMPOO TAKES THE CHLORINE OUT!! NO GIMME THAT - !!"
which are painful to my LHC ears. :p

lol, me too.

JamieLeigh
August 27th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Sweet! It's nice to be noticed, isn't it? :flower:

I hope that little girl's aunt makes her way to LHC!

thankyousir74
August 27th, 2009, 08:32 AM
I thought you were in a sports locker room and heard a wild conversation!:o:o

How cute, your hair was the topic of the day! :flower:

I had thought the same thing :lol:

But that's so adorable. :D And also funny because I used to be those tiny girls in the locker room arguing about product misconceptions.

Ahh, to be an LHC member.