PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use a shower caddy to organize their haircare rotation?

Sissy
August 26th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I purchased a shower caddy for $1 at a rummage sale last weekend. It is silver with two tiers that look like they can hold about 4 bottles of shampoo or conditioner. The bottom tier is a soap holder (I could hold a shampoo bar perhaps?). It had a couple of rust marks but they came right of with a scrub brush and dish washing liquid. It looks a lot like this one:
http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/56/c/AAAAAg_-YLYAAAAAAFbOvA.jpg

I was against getting one for the longest time because I thought it would make cleaning the shower one step harder. However, since joining LHC I have been prone to letting different product bottles "hang out" in the shower so to speak so may as well give an organize system a try.

Anyone else using a shower caddy? If so, do you have an organized setup (like use conditioners from left to right on certain days)?

I'm interested to hear if anyone has a system or method of using their shower caddy to keep their hair care regime organized. Thanks in advance for responses.