PDA

View Full Version : Here's what we like to see!

Reptilia
August 25th, 2009, 05:46 PM
An article FOR long hair!

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/Celeb-Style-Long-Hair-Makeovers-for-Fall-No-Cutting-Required.html?source=1921&apu=1

ETA: And yes, I realize the styles they have they recommend all the products and heat tools, but it was nice to see a stylist that is actually in favour of long hair right now, as everyone else is saying to cut.

kdaniels8811
August 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Now that is more like it!

windinherhair
August 25th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Nice! A short crop is not in my future either. :p

JamieLeigh
August 25th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I like how the author of this admits that there are ways to make long hair appear shorter without cutting it. Thus proving that long hair IS more versatile. :D

Fencai
August 26th, 2009, 06:14 AM
That's pretty cool! Its about time too!
Im glad to have certain singers/actresses who have long hair all the time!!!!

RavennaNight
August 26th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Wow. Finally!

Yttrai
August 26th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Ahhhhh, that makes me feel much better about that site again :)

My only comment over there was to bash a previous article on how cutting your hair will help you get over a breakup or being fired, or whatever. I pointed out that treating yourself to a new conditioner or clip would have much the same effect, and not undo years of work. AND have the added bonus of retaining your ability to think for yourself.

I was a bit harsh, in retrospect ;)

thankyousir74
August 26th, 2009, 02:27 PM
That's cool, I like my hair past my collarbone too :D (and a little extra)

twilight_faerie
August 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I stumbled upon that exact article yesterday! (I <3 StumbleUpon.) Aside from the fact that they suggested using tools on your hair that I would be unlikely to use, I liked that article, too.

WritergirlAD
August 26th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Yay! It's nice to see an article in favor of long hair for once.