PDA

View Full Version : Fiance talking about growing out hair!

Merewen
August 25th, 2009, 08:17 AM
"Growing out" here does mean to a length still considered rather short around here, but I am so excited! I'm always sad when he cuts it. He's got this gorgeous fine but thick hair that definitely has some sort of curl pattern to it. I hope the awkward growing out stage doesn't stop him.

And no, he's not growing it out for me - I made sure of that.

Anyway... :bounce:

Now off to research conditioners with scents he might actually use...

Dachsdragon
August 25th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Congrats on your Fiance growing out his hair! :cheese:

thankyousir74
August 25th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Congrats! Long haired men just seem so dashing to me n.n

heatherdazy
August 25th, 2009, 03:19 PM
American Crew?

I don't know the ingredients you're looking for but I adore that scent on men.

allege
August 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Oh thats great! My boyfriend started growing out his hair not long after we started dating (maybe a year or so?) We have been together for almost 8 years now his hair is nearly waist length.

Good luck on getting him to adopt any of our good hair habits, my boyfriend still resists even though I am sure he has sampled some of the cone free sulfate free S and C's I left in his shower.

JamieLeigh
August 25th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Sweet!! :rockerdud That's great, I'm excited to see some progress pics one of these days. Point him here to LHC! There are guys here too. :D

little_acorn
August 25th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Oh thats great! My boyfriend started growing out his hair not long after we started dating (maybe a year or so?) We have been together for almost 8 years now his hair is nearly waist length.

Good luck on getting him to adopt any of our good hair habits, my boyfriend still resists even though I am sure he has sampled some of the cone free sulfate free S and C's I left in his shower.

I soooo hear you! Mine has long hair and out right refuses to use conditioner!!!! Now I've worked out that he'll tolerate jojoba oil massages every night :eyebrows: - don't tell him I'm secretly conditioning his hair!!!!!!:p

Merewen
August 25th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I seriously doubt he'd join here, but he did ask me for advice! He currently combs with a little fine-toothed thing and knows diddly about conditioner, but he'll know soon enough. Right now I'm mostly trying to not scare him away by being overenthusiastic. :rolleyes: