PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Ketylo Red Aquapearl

Severina
April 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I just snapped one of my Ketylo Red Aquapearl sticks :mad:, which I wear more days than not. Does anyone have a set they would swap? A single stick would do as well.

I have hairtoys and/or product to offer in a trade: Blondiesturn chinese bun stick, Mei Fas, Jessicurl, various oils, and other stuff too.

Please PM me if your interested in trading.

ladiosaRosa
April 17th, 2008, 02:41 PM
What size do you use?

Severina
April 17th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I think mine is a medium.

ladiosaRosa
April 19th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I have a single, medium, red AquaPearl I might be interested in trading for a short stick. But don't take it personally if I bow out; I'm fussy and really don't need another hairtoy but would like to do this if it works out.

PseudoScot
April 19th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Hehe you might think you're fussy but you're also a really neat lady to trade with [speaking from experience]. ;)

AmandaPanda
April 19th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Ketylo doesn't make Aquapearls in the long size, do they?

ladiosaRosa
April 20th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Hehe you might think you're fussy but you're also a really neat lady to trade with [speaking from experience]. ;)

What a sweet thing to say. I'm in a bit of a fog as all my TR information is gone, so I don't remember what we traded for, but I appreciate your words. :flower:

PseudoScot
April 20th, 2008, 06:02 PM
...I think you bought a purple boho slide from me? Whew, had to think about that - I might be wrong. :)

DolphinPrincess
April 20th, 2008, 06:24 PM

No they don't. I'd buy them if they did! :D

Leisha
April 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I believe the "block" the aquapearl material comes in is simply not big enough to be able to make the longer size stick. (Someone emailed them to ask if they were gonna make them in Large and that's what they answered - I don't remember who it was that sent the email :o... probably someone from LHC though)
I would buy one too if they existed ;)

ladiosaRosa
April 23rd, 2008, 07:21 AM
No they don't. I'd buy them if they did! :D

I believe the "block" the aquapearl material comes in is simply not big enough to be able to make the longer size stick. (Someone emailed them to ask if they were gonna make them in Large and that's what they answered - I don't remember who it was that sent the email :o... probably someone from LHC though)
I would buy one too if they existed ;)

Oh, I had no idea and wasn't very observant while on the website, I guess.

...I think you bought a purple boho slide from me? Whew, had to think about that - I might be wrong. :)

You're right! I do have a purple boho. Good memory, PseudoScot!