PDA

View Full Version : What a feeling!

didrash
August 25th, 2009, 12:21 AM
My dear TLHC members, last night I felt my hair brush my shoulder when I move for the first time in 15 years! I have been bob and pixie type for so long I had forgotten how good it felt! I feel beautiful, feminine and graceful... I have been trying to grow out for a very ling time, but never could go past the awkward bob to shoulder, something happens always and I get frustrated and I cut... But now I think I could never lose that feeling :). My hair is very layered from the bob but I will not even out for some time, just let it grow. Girls and boys, I might just make it this time!

manderly
August 25th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Oh I remember feeling that too! :D

It DOES feel feminine and graceful. Like you've suddenly transformed into a delicate little Audrey Hepburn and now with your hair dancing about your body rooms would go silent when you walk in (not really....but that's how it FELT).

Right now I enjoy my hair brushing my arms and down my back. I don't enjoy it getting stuck in my armpit so much. :roll:

Congratulations!! :D

Flynn
August 25th, 2009, 12:36 AM
When you're bushing your hair out, leaning back, and your ends brush your tailbone... now that is almost as good... so you've got more to look forward to! XD

I grew from pixie, too, though I'd had long (very long) hair for most of my life.

AnnaMarie
August 25th, 2009, 12:43 AM
I'm so happy for you :)

serious
August 25th, 2009, 12:52 AM
I remember that feeling, too!:)
Congratulations and happy growing!

LutraLutra
August 25th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Yay! :cheer: That's a great feeling, isn't it?

Schnail
August 25th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Yay! How exciting for you :)

Aditi
August 25th, 2009, 04:32 AM
I remember the feeling when i first felt my hair brushing waist, i felt so much graceful and beautiful. I am sure its very exciting for you so happy growing :cheer:

Sammybunny711
August 25th, 2009, 05:22 AM
congratulations! :flowers:

embee
August 25th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Yes! I remember, and it was equally exciting when I felt it brushing against my back when I was in a swim suit. Oh my! :)

Happy growing!

Fencai
August 25th, 2009, 06:28 AM
That's so great! Congrats!!!!

marikamt
August 25th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Double WOOT (WOOT, WOOT) for you!!!

Don't you want to walk around all day wiggling your shoulders so it swishes against them???
Congratulations!
:toast:

Sissy
August 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM
yay! Congrats on your growth.

didrash
August 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Thank you all for the encouragement! This forum and you guys have helped me a lot, its so nice to be able to share my joy with people who understand!

didrash
August 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Double WOOT (WOOT, WOOT) for you!!!

Don't you want to walk around all day wiggling your shoulders so it swishes against them???
Congratulations!
:toast:

Oh, yes! Especially now that it is summer and I can wear things with no sleeves and feel my hair... This is so decadent! :)

templeofvenus
August 26th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I hope I can get there I too get annoyed growing out a bob and usually get it cut again lol but I am trying once more and gritting my teeth through the crazy hair days. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

JamieLeigh
August 27th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Congrats on an awesome "long-hair" moment! :flower:

Pretty soon it'll be getting caught in your armpit! ;)

Canarygirl
August 27th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Congrats! :D I'm there too. The next thing you may notice is one day you're leaning forward and you can tell that your hair has separated into two sections, each one falling forward on either side of your neck. (I like that a lot too... :o)

going gray
August 27th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Hello, nice to meet you. You'll find tons of advice here.

Happy growing!