PDA

View Full Version : Hair Formula 37

virgogirl
April 5th, 2008, 09:41 PM
welcome back guys!...i was just wondering if any of you have used hair formula 37 and if it really works...I was thinking about purchasing this product but dont want to spend that kind of money if it dont work...
thanx soo much

jojo
April 6th, 2008, 01:55 AM
I tried this when my hair was cut short, i got the pills and the shampoo and conditioner and there expensive!

The shampoo dried my hair out so bad and the conditioner ok but not the best ive used. The pills well, to be honest you would be better getting some multi vits and some biotin, it would do the same thing and save you money.

Snowflakey
April 12th, 2008, 12:31 AM
has anyone tried this stuff? here's the website if you haven't heard of it: http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/

i've searched for reviews all over the place, and most of them are very positive. i just had a horrible haircut the leaves me with beneath-the-shoulder length hair, but i'm trying to get waist-length hair. i'm pretty desperate so i want to try this stuff. does it work?

jojo
April 12th, 2008, 07:21 AM
yes i did, it dries your hair up really bad, dont waste your money and the pills are no better than a multi vitamin

Elfling
April 12th, 2008, 07:28 AM
has anyone tried this stuff? here's the website if you haven't heard of it: http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/

i've searched for reviews all over the place, and most of them are very positive. i just had a horrible haircut the leaves me with beneath-the-shoulder length hair, but i'm trying to get waist-length hair. i'm pretty desperate so i want to try this stuff. does it work?

Repeat after me: there are no magic pills.

Just start really pampering your hair now, and have patience.

Future CCC-SLP
April 12th, 2008, 07:28 AM
I too tried this after I chopped 10 inches and was chin length. While it seemed to help with growth it was terribly drying and my hair would tangle up very easily. In the end I had to cut off the damage anyway. I suggest you use at your own risk, but be patient hair takes time to grow. good luck! :)

kam984420
December 17th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Has anybody heard of and/or used Hair Formula 37 to grow their hair long? Its a hair vitamin program that's supposed to speed up hair growth. Does anyone recommend it?

Alia
December 17th, 2008, 09:53 PM
What, wasn't Hair Formula 36 good enough? :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist...don't know of the product.

plainjanegirl
December 17th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I saw that website awhile back, but I cannot afford these right now. They do have a 45 day money back gaurantee. If you try these keep us posted.

kam984420
December 17th, 2008, 10:04 PM
I saw that website awhile back, but I cannot afford these right now. They do have a 45 day money back gaurantee. If you try these keep us posted.

I haven't tried it yet. I was going to see if anybody else recommended it :)

lyria
December 17th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Interesting. I've never heard of this before, but it seems to get good reviews on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hair-Formula-37-vitamins-faster/dp/B0002SA9BU

RavennaNight
December 17th, 2008, 11:27 PM
I wasted money on their shampoo a few years ago. I really didn't know better. Their advertising is misleading. It read "Hair Formula 37 Shampoo to make your hair grow faster!" (added vitamin regimen in fine print below). I never tried the vitamins, they were a bit expensive, and I was a bit put off by the advertisement. Maybe they changed their marketing now? I don't know, I haven't even seen the product advertised since 2 years ago. Interesting to hear it's still around...

sneakybea
December 18th, 2008, 12:40 AM
I used Hair Formula 37 few years ago when I was more solvent. I got it from Hair Boutique and the price seemed reasonable in comparison to Viviscal----and was vegetarian (I think), which is a bonus for me. I was stuck at mid back forever, and have a very slow growth rate, so I thought the pills would help. It did seem to speed up the growth rate of my hair, but not just on my scalp (as the web site claims), and taking so many big pills was a real pain. In the end, I decided the expense wasn't worth it for me, and now I just take a skin and nails supplement I got from Target.
I'm a little skeptical about the reviews on Amazon, although it is certainly possible they have changed the formula since I used it. It took about a month for me to notice any difference, and one of the Amazon reviewers claims she had growth of 1 1/2 inches in 17 days. I suppose everyone's hair is different, though.
As a side note, I gave myself a niacin flush with these pills because I took them too close together. It's harmless but embarrassing; I turned bright red, and my roommate laughed at me!

liselle
December 18th, 2008, 09:27 PM
I tried it too, religiously for at least 6months. ( nothingto rave about)

I'm having MUCH better results from Prenatal Vitamins.

And excellent results from Biosil liquid Silica.

squiggyflop
December 20th, 2008, 11:12 PM
my friend tried that.. no real change in growth..

natrol skin hair nails is the only hair vitamin i would recomend.. my hair exploded in growth when i was taking those with a centrum every day.. went from shoulder to bsl in like 2 months.. unfortunatly those evil natrol people raised prices from 6$ for a months supply to 12$ .. now i cant afford them.. they taste awful though.. but with the growth i was getting from them i was willing to take them with my nose plugged.. it wasnt just my hair either my nails grew like lightning with them

plainjanegirl
December 21st, 2008, 07:49 AM
my friend tried that.. no real change in growth..

natrol skin hair nails is the only hair vitamin i would recomend.. my hair exploded in growth when i was taking those with a centrum every day.. went from shoulder to bsl in like 2 months.. unfortunatly those evil natrol people raised prices from 6$ for a months supply to 12$ .. now i cant afford them.. they taste awful though.. but with the growth i was getting from them i was willing to take them with my nose plugged.. it wasnt just my hair either my nails grew like lightning with them

Here is the vitamin you mentioned. And it's less than $7.

squiggyflop
December 21st, 2008, 09:53 AM
Here is the vitamin you mentioned. And it's less than $7.
where! is it online? is shipping included?

plainjanegirl
December 21st, 2008, 12:51 PM
where! is it online? is shipping included?

Sorry , I forgot to post the link. Here it is : http://www.vitacost.com/Natrol-Skin-Hair-Nails?csrc=PPCADWLT-natrol_skin_hair_nails&s_kwcid=natrol%20skin%20hair%20nails|1742941091
But I forgot about shipping. I have never taken these vitamins but if I see them somewhere else cheaper I'll let you know. And no I do not work for this company in any way, just helping out a fellow LHC member.

squiggyflop
December 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
Sorry , I forgot to post the link. Here it is : http://www.vitacost.com/Natrol-Skin-Hair-Nails?csrc=PPCADWLT-natrol_skin_hair_nails&s_kwcid=natrol%20skin%20hair%20nails|1742941091
But I forgot about shipping. I have never taken these vitamins but if I see them somewhere else cheaper I'll let you know. And no I do not work for this company in any way, just helping out a fellow LHC member.
oh wow.. yeah if the shipping was included that would be great.. it looks like they raised the price again.. its now 16$ at most stores.. hehe.. if the mods were to think that anyone worked for a vitamin company it would be me.. im always telling folks about natrol.. however if i did work for them i wouldnt reveal how gross tasteing they are..

Crystal520
August 24th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Has anyone tried their shampoo and conditioner?? I am tempted to buy it and try it out. I am already on a good vitamin program so I don't need their vitamins.

lindaton
August 24th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I have never heard of this shampoo. Is it online only?

curls2grow
August 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM
IIRC, I was looking into Hair Formula 37 (or some other Hair Formula [insert number]) pills around the time that I found LHC. I was advised on several boards to save my money and try to get the ingredients in separate supplements. Wondering if you can do that with the HF 37 s&c; either making your own or finding something already on the market for cheaper and adding other ingredients to it to get it comparable to HF 37. I'm not a DIY person, so if buying HF 37 is easier for you and you can afford the price, then I'd say go for it!

Pumpkin
September 10th, 2009, 06:15 AM
I find that 5,000 mcg's (GNC brand) of Biotin (one pill a day) and a multi-vitamin do just fine for me. As I am learning, growing hair is a test in patience. :)

Lucky
September 10th, 2009, 06:27 AM
I tried just the vitamins a few years ago. I didn't really notice any difference. I had much better luck with GNC's Ultra Nourishair and biotin. The HF37 is rather expensive, I would recommend saving your money. Good luck!