PDA

View Full Version : What has LHC done for me this month?

Maddy25
August 24th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I just had my 1 month anniversary and guess what, I grew a full inch in just one month!!!! :cheese: I can do a full ponytail, and a little itty sock bun, and pigtails!

It's all thanks to the way I've been treating my hair since I started here. Not only have I grown an inch but my hair is amazing now, I used to flat iron and blowfry every morning to get rid of my frizzy ends, not realizing that that was what was causing them!!! Using cones had made my hair straight and dull and fizzyer. Now all of my hair problems are gone away and since Ive stopped using heat and hair styling products (I just use oils and aloe) my hair is also very soft and shiney. And the no cones have made my hair nice and sort of wavy :) Yay for LHC! Not only am I getting support from all of you lovelies, but I'm seeing such a difference :D

btw my hair usually grows super slow! but I started taking Biotin too, so it seems to be working :)

Copasetic
August 24th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Congrats on all the growth! An inch in one month is nuts. Lucky you :D

Maddy25
August 24th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Congrats on all the growth! An inch in one month is nuts. Lucky you :D

Thanks! I dont know, I doubt it will keep growing at that rate but that sure would be awesome!

melrose1985
August 24th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Congrats!!! just think about where you will be in a year!

Maddy25
August 24th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Congrats!!! just think about where you will be in a year!

wow yes! If it keeps going at 1" a month Ill be very happy in a year!

thankyousir74
August 24th, 2009, 01:33 PM
:flower: I'm happy to hair of your good hair news!

halo_tightens
August 24th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Hooray for you! :D

It's awesome, isn't it? I've gained me some length since joining too, and it just feels awesome. A great big sloppy kiss to TLHC!!!!!

Bianca
August 24th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Congrats :flowers: I wish my hair grew that fast :rolleyes:

apynip
August 24th, 2009, 02:35 PM
this month i learned not to buy pantene products and that my hair likes not being shampooed so often.

I havent measured my hair yet waiting for sept 1st for that one. ;)

SheaLynne
August 24th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Wow--that is awesome! Nothing like great results to encourage permanent change! I've gotten similar great results in texture and healthy look as a newbie, though I'm waiting to measure for now.

Backliteyes
August 24th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Hmm, I should look into some Biotin, I'm a somewhat slow grower at about a half inch or so a month.

Bellona
August 24th, 2009, 07:54 PM
That's great, congrats! I'm a newbie too, hoping for some good results.

Ruvie
August 24th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Wow, 1 inch a month? I would be in TOTAL heaven if my hair grew like that!!