PDA

View Full Version : Who Were You? (Ashland concert meeting of two LHCers)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Eboshi
September 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Congrats, Eboshi!!! You took us to the 100th page! That makes this all your fault!!! :D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce017.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce014.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce017.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

And to think that I did it without even meaning to. Quite like a lot of things in this world ...... :poot:

pradabacon
September 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hootie, you are definately a HootieToot!! We love you girl, what did we ever do for fun around here without you?
:face:
Bump!

I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me! http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/hootalicious/smiley-shocked017.gif I'm overcome! *someone get the smelling salts...and mix them with some cheese, please*

Thank you, SL! I love y'all, too. And I love LHC! :flower:

See, MysteryLady? How sweet we all are? Come see us! :)

pradabacon
September 10th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Way to go on the 1000th post, LadyGunn! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/cup-006.gif

Your trophy is in the mail...pinky swear!

You will cherish this moment forever, I know. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/hootalicious/girl_sigh-1.gif

mooglewoo
September 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Guys....it was me. *blushes*

JUST KIDDING!! :P

bump!

SimplyLonghair
September 10th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Hey I would say that it was me, but I think that my siggy would give it away! HEHEHE
You are welcome Hootie! I have to say that every time I go to type your name I want to type Hottie! lol I have to laugh every time we just talk. :D Well I have to go to bed now, I was up all night and should have gone hours ago! :o

Bump! Okay at Over 1000 it is time for her to come out of the wood work, does anyone know how to contact the the AP so that they can do a story on this thread and how amusing it is and that we really are looking for this Mystery Lady so that we can be friends! :face: No Vampires or cannibals or anything still lurking.

Hootie be good!
And good night and
Bump
Bump
Bump!!!!
:D

CurlyMoo
September 10th, 2009, 02:38 PM
bumpolicious

Islandgrrl
September 10th, 2009, 03:56 PM
:Hopes to sneak in & be poster #1000 on this beautiful thread:

ETA: Whoo-hoo!

A thousand posts & not a sign of the Mystery Lady. :(

Wooohooo!!! You're the lucky winner!!!

Fractalsofhair
September 10th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Oh gosh!!She hasn't been found yet!!! This is surprising. And I am very shocked that this thread is still going in! She's going to think we're all a bunch of creepers if she joins LHC and sees this thread!!! XD

pradabacon
September 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Well, we might as well be honest and upfront from the beginning, right? :D

EdG
September 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM
We'll just explain our reaction as yet another case of the Internet making someone suddenly famous. :D
Ed

oogie
September 11th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Hello? Mystery Lady? Are you here yet?

LadyGunn
September 11th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Way to go on the 1000th post, LadyGunn! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/cup-006.gif

Your trophy is in the mail...pinky swear!

You will cherish this moment forever, I know. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/hootalicious/girl_sigh-1.gif

In the immortal words of my nephew - "Fanks!" :p

And that little girl smilie is adorable!

Bibbity-bobbity-bump :magic:

CurlyMoo
September 11th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Nope not here!

Redheaded Raven
September 11th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Awwwww, sucks!!!!!
Bump!!!
Bump!!!!
Bump!!!!!

Jinx2234
September 11th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Bump because it was on the second page. Where are you mystery lady?

KaasKnot
September 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Maybe the mystery lady got stuck out in the Amazon jungle when her boat sank and she had to outswim hungry piranas and beat back anacondas. Maybe she's bravely struggling to get back to civilization and her computer so she can find who that longhair was that she talked to. Maybe.

Bump!

GlennaGirl
September 11th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Maybe the mystery lady got stuck out in the Amazon jungle when her boat sank and she had to outswim hungry piranas and beat back anacondas. Maybe she's bravely struggling to get back to civilization and her computer so she can find who that longhair was that she talked to. Maybe.

Bump!

This sounds plausible; I'm going with this one too.

pradabacon
September 11th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Yes, pirhanas.

Stupid pirhanas ruin everything! *hmpf*

*hopes no one realizes it was really the cannibals*

Chrissy
September 11th, 2009, 11:21 PM
HEY LAAAAAADY!!! (Said in my best Jerry Lewis voice.)

CurlyMoo
September 12th, 2009, 12:37 AM
I think she's been here and hasn't seen this thread. What a waste.:(

pradabacon
September 12th, 2009, 01:05 AM
^^^No wasting here. I think I gained at least ten pounds participating in this thread! :D

Redheaded Raven
September 12th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Yes, pirhanas.

Stupid pirhanas ruin everything! *hmpf*

*hopes no one realizes it was really the cannibals*

^^^No wasting here. I think I gained at least ten pounds participating in this thread! :D

I knew it! I knew it! You ate her Hootietoot! Now just spit her right back out so we all get a chance to meat , erm Meet her.... :rolleyes: :rollin:

pradabacon
September 12th, 2009, 12:34 PM
No, no, no. I was talking about the cannibals in the Amazon! Not the cannibals on LHC!

I mean, because there aren't any cannibals on LHC. That's just an urban legend or something.

*puts on best innocent look*

''meat her'' good one! *lmao*

CaraLynn
September 12th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Hey! I can testify to there being cannibals on TLHC....considering I almost lost my life to one...

KarpatiiSiv
September 12th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Hey! I can testify to there being cannibals on TLHC....considering I almost lost my life to one...

I remember you being stalked by a cannibal who had a thing about Tabasco and I think she's still lurking in the shadows so be careful.http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/terrified-026.gif

pradabacon
September 12th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Hmmm...sounds like mass hallucinations to me.

*puts in a call to that therapist who works with people who have been abducted by aliens to see if he also deals with imaginary cannibals*

rchorr
September 12th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Unbelievable!!! I bumped this thread WWAAAYYYY back on page 6 ... and STILL no answer?!?!?

Bizarre!

RCHORR'

KarpatiiSiv
September 12th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Hmmm...sounds like mass hallucinations to me.

*puts in a call to that therapist who works with people who have been abducted by aliens to see if he also deals with imaginary cannibals*

I've never had hallucinations about cannibals - I know they are here.shudder: I could probably do with some therapy for my vampire fixation.
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/grave-110.GIF

glass in bloom
September 13th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Bump!

I have one mirror (yes, only one!) And a front door that is gray on the outside and white on the inside. My favorite cheese is cheddar, and I like to put cheddar and cream cheese in my chicken.

Konstifik
September 13th, 2009, 01:06 AM
Where is she!? Bumpety-bump.

LadyGunn
September 13th, 2009, 03:11 AM
http://i.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/bump.gif

Chrissy
September 13th, 2009, 04:38 AM
I think we are running out of things to talk about.

natt i nord
September 13th, 2009, 04:43 AM
You still haven't found her!? :D

*helps bumping* Now I want to know too!

Lyttle Lox
September 13th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Maybe the thread title should be edited to say *found!* once she shows...

KaasKnot
September 13th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Bump!

Yogurt does not go well with a sneeze, nope nope nope. (ick.)

BlueWaterRed
September 13th, 2009, 09:12 AM
It's amazing how many page views this thread has!

Redheaded Raven
September 13th, 2009, 10:00 AM
No, no, no. I was talking about the cannibals in the Amazon! Not the cannibals on LHC!

I mean, because there aren't any cannibals on LHC. That's just an urban legend or something.

*puts on best innocent look*

''meat her'' good one! *lmao*

I remember you being stalked by a cannibal who had a thing about Tabasco and I think she's still lurking in the shadows so be careful.http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/terrified-026.gif

HaHa HootieToot we have our eyes on you! Quick Ladies help me get that Tabasco Sauce away from her!
I have it! Chortles Redheaded Raven, waving it about her head!

What do you mean I can't keep the Tabasco Sauce? But I love Tabasco Sauce! :yumm:

Redheaded Raven
September 13th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Nope, Us long hairs are also long winded when we need to be. :D
And we speck real gud too.

Just kidding mods. :wink:

As a member of the longhair community, I know that we have the absolute highest quality of members. And are well able to express ourselves with erudition.

sibylla
September 13th, 2009, 11:27 AM
eating licorice shoelaces and braiding her hair

-Eee what´s up Doc?

This is exciting.I want to be part of this history-when the two actually meet again in Cyber space.

Merewen
September 13th, 2009, 11:37 AM

NOOOOOOOO! What thread will I lurk on and giggle at if this dies?

CreativeHere
September 13th, 2009, 11:40 AM
We need a new topic. Any volunteers?..

Anyone?

:p

Danamarie
September 13th, 2009, 12:03 PM

Might I suggest the Thread Killer Thread - yes it's an actual thread devoted to people who either think they are thread killers or people devoted to keeping threads alive. Decide which category you belong in and defend your position.

jahof45
September 13th, 2009, 12:05 PM

Psst, be sure to come visit the Thread Killer thread or the Last Word thread for complete inane silliness and cheese! :p

Bump!

Merewen
September 13th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. :D I think I'll now go and ponder the implications for the last person to post on the thread-killer thread if that one ever stops...

rchorr
September 13th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Bump. Hmmmm. I wonder if she fell off the earth. Oh, wait, I think we've decided that it's round. MUCH harder to fall off! ;^)

RCHORR'

Rebelkat
September 13th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Bump. Hmmmm. I wonder if she fell off the earth. Oh, wait, I think we've decided that it's round. MUCH harder to fall off! ;^)

RCHORR'
I dunno about that. I find it pretty easy to fall of of round stuff. *stands on ball and falls on face*

jahof45
September 13th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Yeah, you gotta watch that round stuff every minute...LOL

WelshLocks
September 13th, 2009, 02:26 PM
We still haven't found her yet?

That's insane. It's been over (two?) weeks!

Oh well.*bump*

Danamarie
September 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
We still haven't found her yet?

That's insane. It's been over (two?) weeks!

Oh well.*bump*

This thread teaches patience on the side!

Rebelkat
September 13th, 2009, 02:37 PM
This thread teaches patience on the side!
And makes us laugh the rest of the time.

:hmm: Anyone thought of building a search party and looking for this woman?

Just kidding. :p

Danamarie
September 13th, 2009, 02:48 PM
And makes us laugh the rest of the time.

:hmm: Anyone thought of building a search party and looking for this woman?

Just kidding. :p

LHC Search and Rescue is on it...

LadyGunn
September 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
We need a new topic. Any volunteers?..

Anyone?

:p

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Or how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

jahof45
September 13th, 2009, 02:56 PM
African or English Swallow??

glass in bloom
September 13th, 2009, 05:44 PM
LHC Search and Rescue is on it...

That's probably bad news...we'll probably all get confused and just chop off her ends!

And then eat them?

Merewen
September 13th, 2009, 07:25 PM
That's probably bad news...we'll probably all get confused and just chop off her ends!

And then eat them?

Hmm, how do you think they'd taste (blow)fried in coconut oil? :hmm:

Chrissy
September 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Not to be a party pooper but.......maybe this thread has run it's course. I'm now running away!! :) Don't hurt me.:horse: Maybe......

Danamarie
September 13th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Not to be a party pooper but.......maybe this thread has run it's course. I'm now running away!! :) Don't hurt me.:horse: Maybe......

Thread refuses to die, or run for that matter - it wants the girls to reunite. Thread is sentimental and doesn't like it when a rebel suggests a different course of action. It goes against Thread's published policy...

krissykins
September 13th, 2009, 09:22 PM
I haven't been on LHC for a while... I can't believe this mystery woman hasn't been found yet :'(

Elenna
September 16th, 2009, 01:10 AM
That's funny, this thread is still going on, and on, and on like the energizer bunny.

brista
September 16th, 2009, 01:44 AM
African or English Swallow??

How do you know so much about swallows?

Wicked Princess
September 16th, 2009, 02:06 AM
I hadn't ventured into this thread until now...and I'm unlikely to read through 106 pages of it...but I think I get the gist of it all: original poster seeks mysterious long haired woman...insanity ensues? :o :p

Out of curiosity...how possible is it that the mysterious long haired woman said "LHC" and not another acronym? Perhaps for another band? Or, if you were both discussing hair, perhaps the name of a product? It seems like it was rather loud and chaotic where you were.

I only ask because I think it would be most amusing if this kind of ruckus was caused over a slight misunderstanding! *cough*:run:

SimplyLonghair
September 16th, 2009, 05:33 AM
No, OP said that she definitely mentioned it as "LongHair Community".

So while it, could be another Longhair Community, because it is in a parallel universe, that she momentarily escaped from, but then was sucked back, before she could make the complete connection with the OP, that would allow her to log on here....

It's possible.... :D
No really... :rolleyes:
Bump.

Chrissy
September 16th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Thread refuses to die, or run for that matter - it wants the girls to reunite. Thread is sentimental and doesn't like it when a rebel suggests a different course of action. It goes against Thread's published policy...

LOL!!!! How about Rebel Yell - Billy Idol or Rebel Rebel - David Bowie.

Now I have those songs in my head OR..........

This is the thread that never ends
It just goes on and on my friend

Lucky for you I forget the rest of the song (Originally called The Song That Never Ends.) :D

embee
September 16th, 2009, 07:26 AM
This is a nice thread, it's covered a lot of territory and been fun to read and write in. :)

So what did you have for breakfast today? I had a scrambled egg with cheese and I left a bit on the plate for Miss Minnie cat. She *loves* that.

bump!

pradabacon
September 16th, 2009, 07:37 AM
I'm having Mtn. Dew and cigarettes. Breakfast of Champions! :D

But oneKnight's thread about her new job has me considering pizza...

*wonders if any pizza places are open this early* :hmm:

LadyGunn
September 16th, 2009, 07:51 AM
So what did you have for breakfast today? I had a scrambled egg with cheese and I left a bit on the plate for Miss Minnie cat. She *loves* that.

Oh! I knew I'd forgotten something! :rummages in desk drawer for granola bar & stumbles upon stash of York peppermint patties: Decisions, decisions...

BlackfootHair
September 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I just ate three pieces of pizza left from last night. Two were dbf's, but I'm mad at him right now, so I ate his too. :) lol

LadyGunn
September 16th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I just ate three pieces of pizza left from last night. Two were dbf's, but I'm mad at him right now, so I ate his too. :) lol

I almost spit tea at the monitor upon reading that! :D

Chrissy
September 16th, 2009, 08:23 AM
LOL about the pizza. I'm not a breakfast eater so I just drink a couple of cups of coffee with a yummy creamer.

glass in bloom
September 16th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I rarely eat breakfast. And none today.

Mostly because I am lazy in the mornings and dislike most breakfast foods.

(Basically everything but bagels and bacon.)

pradabacon
September 16th, 2009, 08:43 AM

Haha! Take that, sucka!

I rarely eat breakfast. And none today.

Mostly because I am lazy in the mornings and dislike most breakfast foods.

(Basically everything but bagels and bacon.)

Why not try pizza? :D

My new mission in life is to make pizza an acceptable breakfast food.

brista
September 16th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Pizza has always been an acceptable breakfast food to me! Plus, if you put it on a bagel, you've got a jingle to go along with it...

Pizza in the morning!
Pizza in the evening!
Pizza at supper time!
When pizza's on a bagel,
You can eat pizza any time!

kdaniels8811
September 16th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Just had pizza english muffins for lunch! Pizza is good morning, noon, and night. My favorite!

embee
September 16th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Yes, pizza is a fine breakfast food! My kids loved it, I love it. But you have to have left over pizza for that breakfast to happen, at least in my house! And seldom is there much pizza left over... ;)

I've always loved breakfast foods, but when young really preferred to eat them at night. I was a coffee-and-cigarette-breakfast young person.

glass in bloom
September 16th, 2009, 06:18 PM
If I could afford pizza, I would eat pizza for breakfast.

However, I can't afford it, unless I make it from scratch, and that's a rather labor-intensive breakfast.

But I would SO eat pizza bagels... perhaps I should acquire some bagels and cheese...

brista
September 16th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Oh, I love breakfast-for-dinner (AKA brinner). It's my favorite meal.

Lyttle Lox
September 16th, 2009, 07:44 PM
mmmmmmm.... I vote the most mouth watering thread ever... I beg you no more pictures... I can't take it

krissykins
September 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Has she been found yet? Lol

MermaidGirl
September 26th, 2009, 06:33 PM
I stopped reading this thread a long time ago, other than just to check in to the last post or two to see if the mystery lady had been found. Could it be that she's on one of the other long hair forums?

freecelt
September 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Don't give up hope yet. I was visiting with a friend of a couple years and she asked me about LHC and I found out we've both been members for a few years too! :D

LittleOrca
September 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Ridiculously Large Text For No Reason!

:D

KaasKnot
September 28th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Oh, I love breakfast-for-dinner (AKA brinner). It's my favorite meal.

Amen! A classic at my house is bacon-and-egg sandwiches. Mmm!

Oh, and LittleOrca: :rollin:

LittleOrca
September 28th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Amen! A classic at my house is bacon-and-egg sandwiches. Mmm!

Oh, and LittleOrca: :rollin:

Omg! MagnusXP and I just had that for dinner last night. :D I love them too.

Chrissy
September 29th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Ha Ha Little Orca!! :) I thought this thread died. I haven't seen it much lately.

rchorr
September 29th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Are you KIDDING ME???? She STILL hasn't answered? WOW! Disappointing.

RCHORR'

GlassEyes
September 29th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Ahhh, brinner.

Scrubs, anyone? :D

LittleOrca
September 29th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Scrubs? As in the Show? I love that show, though I have not watched it enough to know whose who and what not (since I just kinda discovered it recently... I'm always behind.)

My sister has a beta fish named "The Janitor."

GlassEyes
September 29th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Brinner was a joke in one of the episodes.

My boss has a beta fish named 'Master Beta'. He's the kitchen mascot.

KaasKnot
September 29th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Omg! MagnusXP and I just had that for dinner last night. :D I love them too.

I'm going to have to whip out some of them soon, I feel a brinner craving approaching. :)

Oh, and one more thing: this is my 100th post!! Woot! :cheese:

Eboshi
October 1st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Has she been identified? :pray:

Merewen
October 1st, 2009, 10:30 AM
This thread is still going?
I am impressed. Kudos to you all.

Islandgrrl
October 1st, 2009, 10:41 AM
Sigh.....I guess we'll never know who she was.

Or maybe she's deliberately hiding out to see how ginormous this thread will get....

Or maybe it's a consipiracy?

Or maybe I just need some sleep.

KaasKnot
October 1st, 2009, 03:07 PM
I like that, Islandgrrl. It's an evil conspiracy against LHCers, cobbled together by all those idiots who tell us we need to cut our hair. Maybe she's being held for ransom.

Chrissy
October 1st, 2009, 06:00 PM
Sigh.....I guess we'll never know who she was.

Or maybe she's deliberately hiding out to see how ginormous this thread will get....

Or maybe it's a consipiracy?

Or maybe I just need some sleep.

It's like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. It's all a dream......................................

Coriander
October 1st, 2009, 07:10 PM
Wow... even my epic dreams don't last for 110 pages :D

LittleOrca
October 1st, 2009, 09:04 PM
My dog just licked the inside of my mouth....:disgust:

This random post has been brought to you by the letter M. M is for Molly, the dog who cannot control her happy tongue. :puppykisses:

Islandgrrl
October 2nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
It's like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. It's all a dream......................................

I'd considered that. But there were no flying monkeys. I'd remember them. I'm skeered of 'em.

Celebrian
October 2nd, 2009, 10:31 AM

This random post has been brought to you by the letter M. M is for Molly, the dog who cannot control her happy tongue. :puppykisses:

Yikes! Okay, this thread has clearly gone quite, quite mad since I last checked in... :eyebrows:

Islandgrrl
October 2nd, 2009, 10:36 AM

:blueeek: Dunno what to say about that.

LittleOrca
October 2nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
Yikes! Okay, this thread has clearly gone quite, quite mad since I last checked in... :eyebrows:

I thought that was the point? We are all a little mad... :D

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/mad-hatter.jpg

KaasKnot
October 2nd, 2009, 10:47 AM
LittleOrca, I love you. :D

shadowclaw
October 2nd, 2009, 11:31 AM
Wow, I keep seeing this thread pop up now and then, but I never looked because I don't live near an Ashland (although the Ashland in central Pennsylvania isn't too far away... it's a very oddly designed town with a giant hill in the middle of it). Anyway, I just decided to look now... and I can't believe you still haven't found her and that this thread is still going!

Maybe there is another LHC out there... like a club in some city where all the local long hairs go :confused:

LittleOrca
October 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
LittleOrca, I love you. :D

:flower: :D

Chrissy
October 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Hey let's start a Little Orca fan club! Silliness galore!!! Woot!!!!

MermaidGirl
October 2nd, 2009, 09:30 PM

OMG! I had a dog that like to French kiss, too! You never knew when she was gonna get you, either! We had to tell visitors "Watch how close you get to Gretel, she likes to French!" :D

LittleOrca
October 2nd, 2009, 11:45 PM

Really? For me? OMG!

*Takes the stand at the podium (or a sit on the rock wall by the sea), getting an award in the shape of a gold seal eating a hamburger with his back flippers from Davy Jones (the Disney Squid-faced incarnation, not the singer.)*

I never thought this day would happen! I would *sniffle* like to thank the little sardines who voted for me... and the starfish! You guys are great support! (think about it...star fish... mermaids wearing them... support... :D lol) I can't forget the dolphins, the whales, Oh! The Jellyfish who taught me how to just let my hair flow with the waves. *sobs* Thank you so much! *waves*

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/Little_Orca/Z%20Misc%20Gallery/GoldeSeal.jpg

LadyGunn
October 3rd, 2009, 10:11 AM
:gives standing ovation to LO's speech: http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/clap.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/mermaid.gif

Elenna
October 3rd, 2009, 10:27 AM
My dog just licked the inside of my mouth.... This random post has been brought to you by the letter M. M is for Molly, the dog who cannot control her happy tongue. :puppykisses:

My best friend has dogs who like to lick my toes. Apparently, there is worse. OMG!

KaasKnot
October 3rd, 2009, 12:25 PM

I approve wholeheartedly. :cheese:

LittleOrca
October 3rd, 2009, 12:32 PM
:gives standing ovation to LO's speech: http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/clap.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/mermaid.gif

:rollin:

Cute mermaid! :D

rchorr
October 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
And, since you're the 1st mermaid ever to be here, we won't try to rush you off the stage too quickly! LOL!

RCHORR'

P.S. Great costume! Love it!

Really? For me? OMG!

*Takes the stand at the podium (or a sit on the rock wall by the sea), getting an award in the shape of a gold seal eating a hamburger with his back flippers from Davy Jones (the Disney Squid-faced incarnation, not the singer.)*

I never thought this day would happen! I would *sniffle* like to thank the little sardines who voted for me... and the starfish! You guys are great support! (think about it...star fish... mermaids wearing them... support... :D lol) I can't forget the dolphins, the whales, Oh! The Jellyfish who taught me how to just let my hair flow with the waves. *sobs* Thank you so much! *waves*

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/Little_Orca/Z%20Misc%20Gallery/GoldeSeal.jpg

Lyttle Lox
October 6th, 2009, 08:44 PM
:rollin::rollin::bounce::rolling::rolling::rollin: :rollin:toooo funny!
Really? For me? OMG!

LittleOrca
October 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/12/128998593387633187.jpg

:)

KarpatiiSiv
October 12th, 2009, 06:27 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/haha4.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cats_and_Dogs/3d-cat--playing.gif

RoseRedDead
October 12th, 2009, 06:49 PM
LittleOrca, that's epic!

Nypsy
October 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
She still hasn't shown up?

Fractalsofhair
October 12th, 2009, 06:54 PM
This thread hasn't died? It's immortal! I think the Ashland lady must be a vampire, like this thread! XD

katydid317
October 12th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I read the first 30 some-odd pages and got really hungry. Made myself a thanksgiving leftovers sandwich and started skimming through, jumping 10 pages at a time...and am VERY disappointed to know that the mystery member is still, well, a mystery. Dang. Ah well...time. well. wasted :)

Merewen
October 12th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I read the first 30 some-odd pages and got really hungry. Made myself a thanksgiving leftovers sandwich and started skimming through, jumping 10 pages at a time...and am VERY disappointed to know that the mystery member is still, well, a mystery. Dang. Ah well...time. well. wasted :)

It wasn't wasted if you were entertained! In fact, I've not read most of this thread and it's still been entertaining. It is too bad the mystery person never showed up, though. *sigh*

rchorr
October 13th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Bump. It's ... ALIVE!

I can't believe we STILL haven't figured out who this is.

RCHORR'

Anje
October 13th, 2009, 07:53 PM

Thanksgiving?!?!!?

Please tell me that in Canada, Thanksgiving is not in November!

pradabacon
October 13th, 2009, 08:29 PM
^^^http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gif

naomimcc
October 14th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Thanksgiving?!?!!?

Thanksgiving here in the Great White North is October 11. :D

Islandgrrl
October 14th, 2009, 04:34 PM
She's still not here. :(

Okay, we've been waiting a good long time. I say it's time for a beer. :beerchug:

katydid317
October 14th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Thanksgiving?!?!!?

Someone beat me to it, but yeah, we just had thanksgiving here in Canada this past weekend.

I'm ready for a beer or three. It's midterm season.

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM
She's still not here. :beerchug:

Perhaps she is here after all!
Perhaps at this very moment she's reading this thread with a wry smile.......

LittleOrca
October 14th, 2009, 05:33 PM
She's still not here. :(

Okay, we've been waiting a good long time. I say it's time for a beer. :beerchug:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/25/128800493745333426.jpg
.................................................. .................:)

Islandgrrl
October 14th, 2009, 05:41 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/25/128800493745333426.jpg
.................................................. .................:)

Hmmmm....do they make a dog version?

LittleOrca
October 15th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Hmmmm....do they make a dog version?

No, but they do have a dog critic.

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-dog-pictures-pug-loves-beer.jpg