PDA

View Full Version : What's my hairtype? Opinions requested...

halo_tightens
August 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
I've been classifying myself as 1c/2a, but now I think I might be completely delusional, lol. I don't know if I'm underestimating my waves or if I'm pretty close to the mark.

Here's a pic. I'm not thrilled with my hair today (I think I'm over-coned at the moment) but aesthetics aside, it's a pretty good representation of the amount of waviness that's there.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q182/charityholyfield/hairtypehelp001.jpg

GlassEyes
August 22nd, 2009, 04:13 PM
Looks 2a to me. Might get wavier or less so with more length though. :shrug: Wavy hair can be quite random like that. xD;

Ruvie
August 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
I agree with GlassEyes, looks 2a :) I love the wave though, your hair looks nice and thick!!

sana junaid
August 22nd, 2009, 04:18 PM
2a girl :)

Madonna-Fan
August 22nd, 2009, 04:35 PM
I guess you are a 2a-head.
It looks a bit like mine (only mine is a bit wavier).

halo_tightens
August 22nd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks for your thoughts! I think I am going to go with 2a for now, and we'll just re-evaluate if things change in the future. :)

And thank you Ruvie-- yeah, my hair is awfully thick. Once upon a time I thought that was an inconvenience! Now I'm just grateful.

twilight_faerie
August 22nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
2a, definitely! :)

eadwine
August 23rd, 2009, 06:24 AM
Oh dearo no not 1c at all, higher up :) Nice hair!!

halo_tightens
August 23rd, 2009, 07:51 AM
More thanks for more comments! :)

Feeling more and more confident about sticking with 2a for now. :cool:

ETA: Man, I'm still thrilled every time I see that pic again and realize that my hair really, truly IS hanging down past my shoulders, lol. It just tickles me to death-- and gives me great hope that I might just get me some truly long hair one of these days!