PDA

View Full Version : 1 month progress!

khyathi
August 22nd, 2009, 06:03 AM
hi all!!!

am posting my one month progress!!! this is my second thread only....so for all of you who dint see my history of hair disasters heres the link... http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=686792#post686792

sadly i couldnot stop using the straightner every time i wash as the wavy part is too short nd the straightened part looks horrible...half nd half!!!

But do any one of you notice any progress????
i have my target pic also here! i hope to reach it by fall...is it possible?

http://i29.tinypic.com/2cn6uyw.jpg

Shufro
August 22nd, 2009, 06:21 AM
WOOW thats alot of growth :D i dont think it will take long time to reach your goal =)

violetka
August 22nd, 2009, 06:24 AM
I see a lot of progress! did u do smth special or does ur hair grow like this naturally?

khyathi
August 22nd, 2009, 06:32 AM
WOOW thats alot of growth :D i dont think it will take long time to reach your goal =)

I see a lot of progress! did u do smth special or does ur hair grow like this naturally?

Wow!!! Am happy to see that my growth is noticable...i see it every day so i couldnt decide on the amount of growth! Thanks guys!!! you made my day! :cheese::cheese:

well @violetka i started taking gelatin and biotin since a month....may be they are the magic potion!!!!:D:D

redneckprincess
August 22nd, 2009, 06:38 AM
yes very noticable!! congrats...that reminds me mine must be growing, Im wating another month before I take more pics!!. I dont think it should take you 3-6 months to reach your target, with lingth or thickness ♥

ipickee
August 22nd, 2009, 06:58 AM
That looks great! There's definitely visible progress there, looks like the biotin is working...

Namarie
August 22nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Yes I see alot of progress too :)
You've given me some encouragement also! :D

Ruvie
August 22nd, 2009, 05:50 PM
I actually thought the third picture WAS your hair! You don't have very long to go :)

khyathi
August 24th, 2009, 12:14 AM
yes very noticable!! congrats...that reminds me mine must be growing, Im wating another month before I take more pics!!. I dont think it should take you 3-6 months to reach your target, with lingth or thickness ♥

:):)

That looks great! There's definitely visible progress there, looks like the biotin is working...

yes yes! my magic potion!;);)

Yes I see alot of progress too :)
You've given me some encouragement also! :D

Awww! thanks!:o:o

I actually thought the third picture WAS your hair! You don't have very long to go :)

yes yes the third picture is my hair but that was back in oct 2007! thats my target coz i love the styling that i can do with that length and is easy to maintain also!:cool:

JamieLeigh
August 24th, 2009, 08:31 AM
It looks like you're almost there already, so I'd vote YES! That's great progress, and your hair looks very smooth and shiny. :flower:

khyathi
August 25th, 2009, 12:46 AM
It looks like you're almost there already, so I'd vote YES! That's great progress, and your hair looks very smooth and shiny. :flower:

thnku so much!:) but i must say it looks smooth nd shiny coz i straighten it!( coz of that stupid permanent straightening done to half of it):rolleyes:

anyways i have a weird feeling since past two weeks. every time i wash my hair i feel it grew longer than the last time. and thats more weirder coz i wash every 3 days! cmon even a miracle wont grow your hair in 3 days...! am i too obsessed about my growth????!!!!????:pumpkin:

Fencai
August 25th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I can definitely see progress! It shouldnt take you long at all!

Dachsdragon
August 25th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I can see progress! It looks very close to your goal.