PDA

View Full Version : thanks to all of you

sahiba
April 16th, 2008, 12:30 AM
When I had joined LHC I was extremely shy about showing off my hair because I thought They were no good and nobody would like them . I was very surprised with the response I got for my hair. I have started wearing it down more often now and cant get over the compliments I get. I want to thank all you guys for getting me out of my "hair fear". THANK YOU .

DecafJane
April 16th, 2008, 12:38 AM
That is wonderful! I'm so glad you are enjoying your hair more! :)

CurlyNinja
April 16th, 2008, 12:57 AM
That's great to hear! I'm so happy you've gotten some more confidence, your hair is just lovely.

SHELIAANN1969
April 16th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Sahiba, your hair is sooooooo beautiful, some people would give up a lung to have hair like yours!

You have nothing to fear, I am glad you feel more comfortable now.

mommy2one05
April 16th, 2008, 07:37 AM
When I had joined LHC I was extremely shy about showing off my hair because I thought They were no good and nobody would like them . I was very surprised with the response I got for my hair. I have started wearing it down more often now and cant get over the compliments I get. I want to thank all you guys for getting me out of my "hair fear". THANK YOU .

your hair is beautiful!
dont alot of girls feel that everyone else has prettier hair better than theirs? if only we can learn to stop comparing ourselves to others and to love who we are

birdiefu
April 16th, 2008, 08:41 AM
I think a lot of us over at LHC suffer from 'hair anorexia', as our 'ideal' hair is often never what is on our heads! But the support here is awesome and it really helps us embrace our own hair and see the beauty that we were blind to. Sahiba, I'm glad you have the confidence to wear your hair down as you wanted, and get all those compliments you truly do deserve. You have beautiful hair!

Lamb
April 16th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I am so glad you are happier about your hair. It really IS beautiful, don't be afraid to show it off! :cheese:

WritingPrincess
April 16th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Except that "hair anorexia" is more often wishing for thicker hair than for thinner hair. :lol:

lora410
April 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Thats wonderful to hear and I am glad you are coming around to accepting your hair.

AJoifulNoise
April 16th, 2008, 09:57 AM
That's very exciting! And, I know those compliments are well-deserved. You have a gorgeous head of hair!

Katze
April 16th, 2008, 10:05 AM
you do have lovely hair, so the compliments are deserved.

I'd trade my almost-blonde, almost-wavy hair for hair like yours in a SECOND. :)

You are among friends here and I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying your hair more.

peace

Katze