PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a happy hair day :D

janeytilllie
August 18th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone! :waving:

Tonight I used a Coney conditioner. I had been cone free for nearly 2 years. But my cone free conditioners are expensive! So now I have to use cheaper conditioners unfortunately with cones.

I CWC with Timotei repair and nourishment avocado apricot dry damaged hair conditioner. I then used Cien daily shampoo with aloe vera and 7 herbs SLS shampoo. And finally used Timotei smooth and silky bamboo and Shea butter conditioner

Here’s the results

20th July 2009
Hair length 20 inch
Cone free
Faith in Nature shampoo+ conditioners
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?pictureid=45287&albumid=2296&dl=1248127647&thumb=1

18th August 2009
Hair length 21 inch
Cones and SLS
Timotei conditioners and Cien shampoo

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?pictureid=48225&albumid=2296&dl=1250625644&thumb=1

I really like my new conditoners. My waves seem to be more defined and bouncy. So for now I'm sticking to my coney conditoners.

Also I measured my hair tonight it grew an 1 inch in a month :happydance: :disco: My hair has always grown 1/2 an inch a month.

My eating lentil soup every day plan worked! :D:cheese:yippeee!

I read a month ago that eating lentils can help promote faster hair growth due to its nurtrients.

So I thought why not? I like lentil soup! :yumm:

it worked! So I will be continuing to eat lentil soup every day without fail! :joy:

I will report back and update if this continues.

It could be just a growth spurt? But I'm happy! :cloud9:

Thanks for reading

spidermom
August 18th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Congratulations! Nothing like a good hair day to lift your spirits, with a few compliments thrown in, like this one: Your hair looks fabulous, with or without cones.

janeytilllie
August 18th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Congratulations! Nothing like a good hair day to lift your spirits, with a few compliments thrown in, like this one: Your hair looks fabulous, with or without cones.

Thank you spidermom :flowers:

JamieRose
August 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Wow, it does look a lot wavier. And that's with cones? I thought it usually went the other way around...?

Whatever, your hair looks great! I may have to look into some lentil soup now. :D

janeytilllie
August 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Wow, it does look a lot wavier. And that's with cones? I thought it usually went the other way around...?

Whatever, your hair looks great! I may have to look into some lentil soup now. :D

Thank you! :flowers:

I thought the same too. That cones may make hair straighter? :shrug: but these conditioners are pretty good so far :D

I really do hope the lentils helped towards the growth and it keeps going :pray: :D