PDA

View Full Version : Cool Braid Website

Reptilia
August 18th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Thought I would share this! Some very interesting braid styles!
http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/index.htm

I'm in love with the Arwen style shown here
http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/images/examples/variations/ArwenTTTlong.jpg

neon-dream
August 18th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Oh I love this site! It's what taught me how to do a 4 stranded braid :)!

Gumball
August 18th, 2009, 01:51 PM
That's the site that taught me how to french braid years and years ago. Sometimes the instructions get a little confusing to me, but when something works it really works!

krn2891
August 18th, 2009, 02:22 PM
I love this site. I think now that I know how to do a 9 strand braid I need to try Arwin's braid. I'm not sure if my hair is thick enough to pull it off but it would be worth a try.

apynip
August 18th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Oh my gosh I love that site! I used it many years ago but lost the link to it when my computer crashed!

Reunited at last. Thanks for the link.

neon-dream
August 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM
I love this site. I think now that I know how to do a 9 strand braid I need to try Arwin's braid. I'm not sure if my hair is thick enough to pull it off but it would be worth a try.

Oh wow I love the Arwen Braid! If you pull it off you must show pics! :D

krn2891
August 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM
ok will do. I don't know when that will be since school is starting on Monday but we'll see.

LittleOrca
August 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM
That is a great site. That is where I got the idea for my double braided figure 8 bun. I saw a picture, but no instructions and figured I could do it myself. :D And I did.

dernhelm
August 18th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Very cool site. I love braids, can't wair until I can braid my hair.

little_acorn
August 18th, 2009, 03:52 PM
WOW awesome website - I can feel a braiding session coming on!

LaurenH
August 18th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Oh wow, those are really unique and beautiful braids! :) Thanks for sharing the link!

yellowchariot
August 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I've ran into the website a few times browsing the web! They have very creative braids! Some of the instructions are a bit confusing, probably because I learn best visually, such as youtube.

Does anyone know if the owner of that website, has some type of an online video site with instructions??

Backliteyes
August 18th, 2009, 05:57 PM
This reminds me that I need to put aside some time to learn how to french braid my own hair.

GeoJ
August 18th, 2009, 06:05 PM
I love that sight, too! That's where I learned most of the braids that I do :).

WhitsEnd
August 21st, 2009, 12:21 PM
WOW the braids are beautiful. I wish I could braid like that. I can only do a rugular 3 strand braid.