PDA

View Full Version : First time I show my hair (nervous)

juliaxena
August 17th, 2009, 11:21 PM
I put a pic into my avatar. It's not very good because I only have a phone camera and I suck at editing photos. There are actually two arrows, white is where my chin and the shortest hair part is, violet where I think my shortest layer is. I think one day I will have to cut my hair to the part where my chin is now so it won't be so uneven and messy. Anyway, I'm not sure I'll keep the pic in avatar, maybe in signature. Oh I don't know, I wish it grew already!

Aditi
August 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I think your hair looks gorgeous and that hair color is so rare to be found :)

juliaxena
August 17th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks so much. I dye my hair though lol

Renbirde
August 18th, 2009, 02:53 AM
O-O Shiiiney :D

Garnet66
August 18th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Your hair really looks good. I wish mine was that long.

Curlsgirl
August 18th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Oh I love it! It's so shiny! Thanks for posting!

juliaxena
August 18th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks Renbirde. That's a lot of cones on it. As long as I can get some shine, I won't stop dying it.

What do you mean Garnet? I'm not even shoulder lenght yet. The shortest hair I have is chin lenght and I count myself as chin lenght, because I will have to cut those layers. I have low self esteem about my hair for that very reason. My ends are not splitting yet but they may start any time...

juliaxena
August 18th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Thanks Curlsgurl. I'd take yours in a second. Or redcelticcurl's (hope i spellt that right).

JamieLeigh
August 18th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Very pretty hair, and so shiny! :flower: Maybe you won't have to cut it all the way to chin to even it out. You could just keep the longest layer the length it is now, by trimming, and let it all catch up to that point before going down your back.

Trust me, I know it's irritating waiting for layers to even out. :)

juliaxena
August 18th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I should probably also add that my hair is lil more gold blondish, kind of like the color of Curlsgurl's hair in her avatar. I don't know why it came out so light in the photo.

Fractalsofhair
August 18th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Your hair looks wonderful! Shiny, and that's extremely rare for dyed hair!(So yay!) It looks just perfect! I wish my hair were that long as well(Currently I have a shaggy pixie!). If your ends aren't splitting, you're doing something right. It is possible to have long hair here and still dye it, most of the time it appears people just do their roots, or henna.

juliaxena
August 18th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks ractalsofhair and I'm sure your hair will grow, just as mine will.

amyapple329
August 19th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I love the color. It looks great. Happy growing.