PDA

View Full Version : Hey...when did THAT happen?

Qamar
August 16th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I haven't measured my hair in a while because I had misplaced the tape measure and it didn't really feel like it was growing. Well, I did today and was shocked to find that its 33.5"! I've done a couple of small trims for split end control so it would have been 34 or so without those. I had a holy :cheese: moment there when I saw the number and remeasured to be certain it was true. I guess it IS growing!

Only thirteen more inches until I reach my goal.:D

twilight_faerie
August 17th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Congratulations! :joy: I love it when that kinda thing happens. Similarly, I kinda forgot about my hair for a few months recently, and when I looked in the mirror a couple of weeks ago I realized I'm not far from waist length. :bigeyes: Sometimes not measuring or not paying attention is a good thing!

RavennaNight
August 17th, 2009, 12:21 AM
COngratulations! I'm glad measuring works for you. I get incredibly inaccurate measures all the time. I have gone from waist to hip and it wouldn't budge past 31." I must be past it pics don't lie!

redneckprincess
August 17th, 2009, 06:38 AM
wow congrats...I am on strike with my measuring tape ever since it gave me an inch diffrence in 2 measurings on the same day

Idun
August 17th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Congratulations! Hair seems to grow faster when one isnīt looking :D.

JamieLeigh
August 17th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Holy dancing cheese! :cheese: Congrats on gaining length, that was a very nice surprise for you. :flower:

halo_tightens
August 17th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Congrats-- I'm celebrating along with you! :D