PDA

View Full Version : hair type and waist length?

mommy2one05
April 15th, 2008, 04:02 PM
ok I finally got a sig pic. Can I get help classifying my type of hair? The pic is from saturday ... i washed my hair and then combed out all tangles and then let it hang loose to dry and that is the final dry result. Now by combing did I alter the outcome cause I saw in another thread that a lady said she washed her hair then left it and slept and took her pic in the am...so did I mess it up? thanks for the help!! also am I considered waist length?

eadwine
April 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
The best way, so I heard, is to wash it and leave it to dry like that without tampering with it in any way or form.

Tampering is brushing, detangling and also includes sleeping on it ;)

Nat242
April 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Yes, that's waist! As for typing, wash your hair and leave it down, and let it air dry without any combing or brushing. Then we'll be able to tell you how straight/curly you are. As for the other aspects of hair typing (thickness of individual stands F/M/C, and hair thickness i/ii/iii), you have to work those ones out!

-- Natalie

mommy2one05
April 15th, 2008, 04:11 PM
thanks! so I can celebrate that I am waist? ok next time I wash I will do so early in the morning and leave it to dry loose without combing out the tangles. Tonight I am gonna have my dh measure ariund my pony.