PDA

View Full Version : One Year Anniversary!!

utdesertrunner
August 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I am so excited to celebrate my one year anniversary. It's a few days late, but I'm eagerly waiting the arrival of our 4th baby. Thanks LHC for all the great info and motivation. There are several times over the year that I would have cut my hair short without reading these great threads! I'm excited for what the new year will bring too!

I have my progress pics in my album. Could someone tell me how to post my pictures in the message?

Since joining LHC I have switched to CWC and no cones. I also went almost a year without a trim at all. I think from now on I will S&D, since I now have more splits after my haircut than before? I also realized after highlighting that I actually like my real color better! I want to learn more about herbal hair care and possibly henna. And I really really want a pair of hairsticks, now that I can get a pen to stay in.

Thanks for a great year!

wahmof9
August 13th, 2009, 09:59 PM
WOW that is some great growth!....

patience
August 13th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Happy Anniversary! :cheese:

Great hair growth.

...and congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

Dachsdragon
August 14th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Your hair looks really beautiful.

Aditi
August 14th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Congratulations on your Anniversary, you have beautiful hair :) And also congrats for a new addition to your family :cheese:

Rentlle
August 14th, 2009, 05:43 AM
wowie..
that's A LOT of growth :o
wish my hair would grow that fast ...

melrose1985
August 14th, 2009, 07:21 AM
WHOA! that's some serious growth! : ) looks great!

paper
August 14th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Happy Anniversary! :flowers:

Congrats on wonderful growth and a new baby! How exciting!

redneckprincess
August 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM
congrats on the anniversary and the baby ♥ oh duh and the hair growth...looks good!

JamieLeigh
August 14th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I'm not good at advising on the posting pictures thing - I always have just hit copy and paste from the photos that are in my albums, and that's never been a problem for me. :shrug:

That said, I went to look at your photos, and yes that is some great progress! It looks gorgeous.....and congratulations on the new addition to your family! :flower:

LutraLutra
August 14th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Happy anniversary :toast: My hair is about the lenght yours was a year ago, and if I get to your current lenght this time next year I'll be one happy bunny. Er, if that made sense. :silly:

tinybabys
August 14th, 2009, 09:53 AM
WOW that looks really nice

Garnet66
August 14th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Your hair has really grown a lot. Congrats on your anniversary and the new baby.

KarpatiiSiv
August 14th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Congrats on the new baby and your anniversary. Great growth, your hair is looking lovely.

EtherealOde
August 14th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Congrats on your baby and the anniversary. Keep growing! :) It's looking great so far.

utdesertrunner
August 14th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone for you nice congrats!!! It's so awesome to see progress in a picture! And still eagerly awaiting this baby... today is my due date.

DavidN
August 14th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Congratulations, UTdesertrunner, on both your wonderful new addition to your family, and on your one year anniversary at the LHC. Thank you for sharing your photos in your album, and you have made outstanding progress!

About posting photos in this thread, first you will need to have your photos on a hosting site (Photobucket and Flicker are 2 examples, and registration is free), then you can copy/paste the image code links from those photos to the body of your post. It is normally best that the photos not be too large before posting here, to save server space on the LHC. Please don't hesitate to ask if you would like any more help. (I have never tried JamieLeigh's suggestion, and that actually sounds like an easier solution)

Jessikinz
August 15th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Congrats on your baby and your one year anniversary! You gained a lot of growth.