PDA

View Full Version : Finally Past Tailbone!

Alia
August 13th, 2009, 07:41 PM
For years, my hair hovered at or just above tailbone--I thought that was terminal on me. So. After I joined LHC, I did a 3" self-trim of some really beat up ends, bringing my hair to hip length, and have just done s&d since, with proper LHC treatment: wooden comb, coconut oil, conefree products, aloe spray, dairy whip then whispering windz, sleep cap, protective styles 95% of the time, no heat, no color, no dragging of ball-tipped brushes through wet hair:scared:.

My ends now are about halfway to classic! :cheese::cheese::cheese:I think I might do a few microtrims over the next year, to thicken the ends up and maintain a gentle U hemline. Other than that, I can't wait to see how long my hair can really grow.

MsBubbles
August 13th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Congratulations! How great to be able to type this thread title. It must feel good :).

Yayasmurf
August 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Congratulations :cheer: I'm so happy for you. I also went to your Etsy Shop, the hair sticks are beautiful! I know where I'll be come next payday :D

Vermelha
August 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!! Wow, you just made me change my ending length to terminal. I'm changing it now.

LittleOrca
August 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Congradulations! Where on the rump is halfway to classic? Or am I just still between that and TBL? *tries to look back over her shoulder at her hair*

WelshLocks
August 13th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Congrats!Your hair really looks like Danielle De Barbarac's hair from Ever After(but yours is less ratty. :D)

Congrats I am so proud of you!(does that sound weird coming from a stranger?I hope not)

EtherealOde
August 13th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Congrats on your lovely new length. :) it is gorgeous.

Congradulations! Where on the rump is halfway to classic? Or am I just still between that and TBL? *tries to look back over her shoulder at her hair*

I don't know if there is a standard definition, but on me it is ever-changing as my bottom drops a little lower each year with age.
:gabigrin:

Sissy
August 13th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Congrats! Your hair is looking lovely. Keep on growing!

Alia
August 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Thanks for all of your kind replies! :) It does feel very good, especially because I was so surprised to discover it the other day...I thought I was going to be stuck at tailbone for the rest of my natural life--which isn't bad place to be, but I dream of being able to sit on the braids. Also, thanks for the Danielle compliment--I used to run around at LARPs in Danielle-esque half ups and renaissance gowns.

Half-past tailbone is like halfway between, well, the beginning of one's butt cleavage to the bottom of the bottom. :oops:

wahmof9
August 13th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Congratulations this is so exciting!

flapjack
August 14th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Yay, that's great news! My hair is the same length as yours, too. Sitting on it by accident is strange, haha.

Aditi
August 14th, 2009, 01:13 AM
:cheese: :cheese: Congratulations dear :cheese:

Isa-belle
August 14th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Congratulations! This is great. My hair is taking forever to grow past tailbone as well :roll:
Off to your profile to get inspired! :)

Dachsdragon
August 14th, 2009, 03:04 AM
Congratulations!!

kdaniels8811
August 14th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Beautiful hair, I cannot wait to get to that length.

PLUG - your hairsticks are lovely, I wore one of them yesterday! Off to browse some more...

Centifolia
August 14th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Your hair is so lovely and the color is really beautiful. aww, congrats!

Rentlle
August 14th, 2009, 05:39 AM
congratulations!
I realy love your hair!!
it's soo pretty :)

JamieLeigh
August 14th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Congratulations :cheer: I'm so happy for you. I also went to your Etsy Shop, the hair sticks are beautiful! I know where I'll be come next payday :D

I second that. I love Alia's stuff, I have several of her sticks in my collection. She appeals to the gamer geek in me. :D

Alia, congratulations!! I want pics!!!! ;)

82exoticbeauty
August 15th, 2009, 03:42 PM
lovely hair! :cheese:beautiful! I'm also heading tailbone also, just closer!

Fencai
August 15th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Congrats! It must feel awesome to have discovered that!!!

amnicare
August 15th, 2009, 04:20 PM
oh wow that is so great! i hope to be close someday