PDA

View Full Version : I want Pixna's hair!!

Toadstool
August 12th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Often I see posts praising some of the super long hair on this forum so I thought it would be kind of nice if we had a thread complimenting some of the shorter hair.
and I truly want Pixna's hair. It looks lovely at its current length, all wavy and pretty, and a nice colour.:flower:

dernhelm
August 12th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Pixna does have lovely hair.

I want Roseate's hair. The wurls are so smooth and frizz-free.

Roseate
August 12th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Aw, thanks dernhelm! :flowers:

My wurls and I are having a little fight today due to the humongous baseball-sized tangle I had to work out this morning, so that's nice to hear.

I just saw a thread SammyBunny started and I was admiring her straight, moonlit locks- very pretty!

klcqtee
August 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I second this!

Mary <><
August 12th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Chrissy has amazing hair too! So shiny and sleek! Love it!

Lady Mary
August 12th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Many members here have amazing hair but I have to say that Rentlle, Nypsy and LadyLongLocks (of course :p) are my favorites.
:blossom:

edit: Ahha, that's what I get for doing this late at night, I missed the "short" part :laugh:

Well my comments are obviously about long haired gals, as far as short hair, I have short hair so... Yeah, long hair is what I'm eyeing :)

missfortune9335
August 12th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Oooh! I want redcelticcurls' hair!! that's my dream hair (and nothing close to what mine is at all, lol!)

smilinjenn71
August 12th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Pixna does have lovely hair.

Hey! Stop stealing my answers!:p

Roseate
August 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM
:o Careful, now, y'all are going to give me a big head! And I already have big hair, so that would be really big.

Thanks, smilinjenn and klcqtee! :crush:

smilinjenn71
August 12th, 2009, 06:50 PM
What is so funny - I was just telling my hubby that last night!:)

masterofmidgets
August 12th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Oooh! I want redcelticcurls' hair!! that's my dream hair (and nothing close to what mine is at all, lol!)

I second this! She has the kind of curls I've always wished for, and they look healthy and gorgeous.

redcelticcurls
August 12th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Wow, thanks folks!

I love the bob LadyMary had in her prior sig. The cut was precise, and the color was lovely. I spent many, many years wanting straighter hair, (grass is always greener eh?)and the style and look of that pic of hers was quite nice.

I also love Roseate's hair. The waves are quite lush.

Lady Mary
August 12th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I love the bob LadyMary had in her prior sig. The cut was precise, and the color was lovely. I spent many, many years wanting straighter hair, (grass is always greener eh?)and the style and look of that pic of hers was quite nice.

:oops: Aw, that is so sweet of you. I have wished for many years that my hair was curly and not stick straight. You are absolutely correct that the grass is always greener.

You have fantastic hair. I had a friend who had hair just like yours (but it was blonde, I think I read somewhere that yours is naturally blonde?) She had to spent quite a lot of time every morning keeping the curls in their shapes instead of getting frizzy but everyone swooned over her hair since it was just so interesting, long and lovely. She complained every day I saw her that she wanted my thin straight hair. I told her, "Let's trade!" :laugh:

free_hug
August 13th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Geez, i can't even decide :D my current hair favourite is Gothic Lolita i think, but also there's Swanns with that huge dark wurly hair, and Dementia with her crazy purple, and... well no, i'm not going on with this, you all know how long the list could be :)

(some silly simili comes to my mind, like as long as ....'s hair - ay ay ay, i should spend less time on LHC;) )

Toadstool
August 13th, 2009, 03:36 AM
I consider redcelticcurls hair to be really long! And yes it is totally beautiful!

SimplyLonghair
August 13th, 2009, 03:43 AM
I agree that Pixna's hair is looking really lovely! :heart: There are alot of members here with lovely shorter "long hair". :D I love the way shine and health of the shorter hair that I see here. SO nice to see pampered hair of any length!!! :D

pink.sara
August 13th, 2009, 03:49 AM
Anyone who gets beyong BSL with healthy hair is an idol of mine as a current shortie but AmandaPanda has the most beautiful texture and hemline.

I'd say she probably has a very similar hair type to mine when it's long but mine is so dark and streaks so easily it's not nearly as pretty naturally :(

redneckprincess
August 13th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Im going to have to go with Masarahttp://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=274 or Florenonite's
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=160 I hope you ladies dont mind that I linked your pages, and Florenonite's album is private so you can only see it if your her friend, but I think she has some public...

Chrissy
August 13th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Chrissy has amazing hair too! So shiny and sleek! Love it!

Awww thanks Mary!.

rags
August 13th, 2009, 07:33 AM
I love Pixna's hair too! I'd also love, love to have meliie's beautiful waves. (You don't see her too much out of the Renegray thread, I don't think). And a third for Red celtic curls, though I would have considered her hair too long for "short" long hair!

paper
August 13th, 2009, 08:50 AM
What a great idea for a thread! There are so many here with gorgeous hair thats not "long". I love Pixna's hair and I have often admired Roseate's hair.

JamiG
August 13th, 2009, 08:59 AM
I love Nightshade's hair!

Radulfr
August 13th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Pixna, you know you're doing something right when other people want your hair. I think your re-growing looks very good too! Great color and texture. :thumbsup:

Garnet66
August 13th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I personally love TapDancer's hair. It's so thick and shiny. It's so pretty and I'm so envious.

Nypsy
August 13th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Many members here have amazing hair but I have to say that Rentlle, Nypsy and LadyLongLocks (of course :p) are my favorites.
:blossom:

Aww, thank you :) That made my day.

redneckprincess
August 13th, 2009, 11:49 AM
I forgot to add...what a great idea for a post ♥

Tap Dancer
August 13th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I personally love TapDancer's hair. It's so thick and shiny. It's so pretty and I'm so envious.

Awww, thank you! :flowers:

Your hair is longer than I've ever seen it, Garnet. You should be very proud of yourself! :grouphug:

Zéphine
August 13th, 2009, 12:57 PM
As someone with almost dead-straight hair that wouldn't hold a curl if I bribed it, blackmailed it, or held it at gunpoint, I'd love to have mwedzi's gorgeous 4b curls. And incredible-looking hairstyles.

RancheroTheBee
August 13th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Nightshade or spidermom. :eek:

Nightshade
August 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I adore WonderlyWroughte's new shorter cut! So fun, and it accents her facial structure beautifully!

My thanks to those that mentioned me :flowers:

Garnet66
August 13th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Awww, thank you! :flowers:

Your hair is longer than I've ever seen it, Garnet. You should be very proud of yourself! :grouphug:

Thank you! It means a lot coming from you.

FreakyGreenEyes
August 13th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I want eresh's hair....and Igor's, and Nightshade's, and Mira-chan's hair...just to name a few.

janeytilllie
August 13th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Everyone here has very beautiful hair :inlove:
I admire everyone's hair, but who comes to mind at the moment is Cherry Sprinkle, amaiaisabella, Heavenly Locks, BlackfootHair, LadyLongLocks, LittleOrca and Chrissy's hair. I want and admire all their hair:D

Cherry_Sprinkle
August 13th, 2009, 07:58 PM
wow thank you :flowers:

AnimaSola3o4
August 13th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I adore WonderlyWroughte's new shorter cut! So fun, and it accents her facial structure beautifully!

My thanks to those that mentioned me :flowers:

Me too!!! It's weird, I found her to be my long hair idol and now she seems to be my short hair idol as well!!!! Gah!!! Maybe it's just cuz she's so darned cute!

redcelticcurls
August 13th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Lol, I guess this thread left the original intent of complimenting those with shorter hair.

I have to agree that mwedzi had gorgeous hair.

Toadstool
August 14th, 2009, 02:43 AM
[quote=redcelticcurls;721487]Lol, I guess this thread left the original intent of complimenting those with shorter hair.
/quote]

yes it was meant to be for people with shorter hair and it's gradually grown longer (like hair). Not that Nightshade etc aren't gorgeous of course :)

Chrissy
August 14th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Thank you Janey!

BlndeInDisguise
August 14th, 2009, 06:38 AM
gibsongirl71! I just saw her thread, and her hair is amazing! I know there are others, but I can't think of their usernames. :( I will have to keep my eye open for them.

amaiaisabella
August 14th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Everyone here has very beautiful hair :inlove:
I admire everyone's hair, but who comes to mind at the moment is Cherry Sprinkle, amaiaisabella, Heavenly Locks, BlackfootHair, LadyLongLocks, LittleOrca and Chrissy's hair. I want and admire all their hair:D

Thank you, sweetheart! Your hair is quite lovely too, and I believe we are still hair-length twins at the moment :)

Pixna
August 17th, 2009, 02:55 PM
TOADSTOOL!!!!!!! I have been MIA (drowning in work), and I just now saw this thread. You are SO incredibly sweet and kind and generous (along with anyone else who complimented my hair here). You have truly made my day, month, and year. And my follicles are dancing with glee at the mere thought that they are admired.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really needed this boost of encouragement.

Right now, I think I want almost anyone's hair that is past BSL, though I must admit I've got a HUGE "wanna" list, and I don't think LHC has the bandwidth for me to acknowledge them all. ;)

Thanks so much again, Toadstool!!! :grouphug:

halo_tightens
August 18th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Right now, I think I want almost anyone's hair that is past BSL

Aaccchhh, me too! I went years without thinking too much about hair, and now it's suddenly an absolute obsession. Now that I've realized how much I miss having long hair, I just can't wait to get there!

There are just so many gorgeous heads of hair on this site...

nowxisxforever
August 18th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I want Cherry Sprinkle's hair. I love love love the color!