PDA

View Full Version : My stylist said I have "super long hair" LOL!

Curlsgirl
August 11th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I walked in today and it was only my second appointment at this salon. The girl I made my appointment with came out to greet me and said, "Oh you are the one with the super long hair!". :cheese: I guess being around here so much with people with REALLY super long hair I forget sometimes that my hair can be perceived that way by some people! Anyway, it felt good for someone to say that, just wanted to share! I knew ONLY people here would understand!

Honestwitness
August 11th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Congratulations, curlsgirl! Your hair is not only "super" long, it's beautiful, too! You should be glad you have a stylist that respects your hair, instead of wanting to cut it off!

spidermom
August 11th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Oh yes, I understand. I've got a big smile; that's so cool.

redneckprincess
August 11th, 2009, 08:33 PM
even to me your hair is "super long"..you should be so happy, I cant wait for the day (in about 2-3 years, lol) ♥

Speckla
August 11th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Yes, it is super and it is long!! Beautiful curly or straight! Lucky duck!

Curlsgirl
August 11th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I LOVE this place and all of you!!! :flowers:

Dark Rosaleen
August 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Well I'd say that your hair has moved into the superlong category. And it's really beautiful.

Lady Mary
August 11th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Beautiful, very shiny and healthy looking! You should be proud of your hair :)

camirra555
August 11th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I agree with redneckprincess, to me your hair is super long too! I think it's beautiful. Did you get it straightened again today?

Curlsgirl
August 11th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I agree with redneckprincess, to me your hair is super long too! I think it's beautiful. Did you get it straightened again today?

Yes I did. I might need to stop though. Even though that's only been twice in 5 weeks it seems to be breaking it on the ends especially. Probably too much with the highlights. Plus I haven't had a trim in a while. I don't want to have to cut a lot off or something! :confused: It just feels so silky when I get it straightened. :o

Thanks for all the sweet compliments too!!!

Carolyn
August 11th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Well your hair is super and it's long :D That's pretty darned cool! I love getting mine straightened too. I don't have a straightening iron but I love getting it done when I get my color and high lights. I know it's going to cause a little damage but I should be able to have my dream hair once every three or four months.

Syaoransbear
August 11th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Your hair is so beautiful. I'll be completely honest; you have my DREAM hair.

Curlsgirl
August 11th, 2009, 09:38 PM
I am so glad I posted this! My spirits are SO lifted tonight! I am going to bed encouraged greatly! Thank you so much!

yogachic
August 11th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Wow, gorgeous hair whether straight or curly. Love the avatar.

redcelticcurls
August 11th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Well, your hair *is * super long in "the real world", especially for a curly! :)

You're at waist curly, right? I mean, even on the wurly/curly thread, not many curlies (3a and up in this case) get to waist length curly. Good Lord, I'd have to get to tailbone wet to get to waist curly.

See? You're a superstar now! :) :flower:

NiAosSi
August 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Your hair pretty and I love the color!

Jezzie
August 12th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Gorgeous colour and length! If I had not darkened as I got older I may have been able to have beautiful blonde hair like you but alas I am now much darker (naturally)

SimplyLonghair
August 12th, 2009, 02:32 AM
:thumbsup: Curlsgirl! Your hair is like others have said, both Super and Long so it is Super Long!
LOL, but to most folks we do have super long hair at waist and curly or tailbone and curly most folks don't ever get to see hair that long much less hair that long and curly.

marzipanthecat
August 12th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Your hair is beautiful and it IS long!

I know what you mean about super-long though - whenever someone starts talking about REALLY long hair I always imagine it is at least knee-length!

Konstifik
August 12th, 2009, 03:45 AM
Your stylist is right! Good job with the hair, looks great! :cheer:

Ryanne
August 12th, 2009, 04:03 AM
That's cool. The stylist was so right. It's very pretty too.

GlassEyes
August 12th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Well, your hair *is * super long in "the real world", especially for a curly! :)

You're at waist curly, right? I mean, even on the wurly/curly thread, not many curlies (3a and up in this case) get to waist length curly. Good Lord, I'd have to get to tailbone wet to get to waist curly.

YEEEEEEP. Seconding this statement. :p

And it is quite pretty.

Chrissy
August 12th, 2009, 05:42 AM
I'm glad you posted this too. :) You're hair is so pretty. I like your curls personally. It does look good both ways though. So you have the best of both worlds.

Rentlle
August 12th, 2009, 07:34 AM
oh, that's so great to hear :)
your hair is indeed very long (imo)
and very healthy and beautiful :)

JamieLeigh
August 12th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Awesome compliment! :cheese: I know what you mean - in real life I feel super long, but then I come here and feel super short. :p

going gray
August 12th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Wow! Your hair is long & lovely. Enjoy it!

ikn
August 12th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Your hair is really long and pretty :) I had surprise at my own length the other day (I really think it's only BSL) when my stylist basically had to sit down on the floor to do the trimming. That's a first!

Sissy
August 12th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I hear ya... I don't feel that my hair is very long but I guess when I look around me at work and such I don't really see many people with hair as long as mine. I have just seen so many beautiful heads of hair on LHC that I've come to think of mine as not that long. :)

ktani
August 12th, 2009, 06:38 PM
You have gorgeous hair and that is totally cool!

Curlsgirl
August 12th, 2009, 07:28 PM

Awwwwww thanks but NO not at waist curly by a long shot I'm afraid. It's shrinks at LEAST 3-4 inches probably more most of the time. But I am claiming waist anyway to cheer myself up! :D

Thanks really everyone so much for the compliments!

LadyLongLocks
August 12th, 2009, 07:44 PM
It is super long, and beautiful too:)

redcelticcurls
August 12th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Awwwwww thanks but NO not at waist curly by a long shot I'm afraid. It's shrinks at LEAST 3-4 inches probably more most of the time. But I am claiming waist anyway to cheer myself up! :D

Thanks really everyone so much for the compliments!

Whoa, really?! I thought you were waist curly. Are you midback then? Still, that's long curly.

I hear ya on shrinkage.

Curlsgirl
August 13th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Whoa, really?! I thought you were waist curly. Are you midback then? Still, that's long curly.

I hear ya on shrinkage.

I guess it's midback, anyway it's about 3-6 inches from waist curly depending on the day, what products I use etc. well you know! I do have a long back waist length though. My hair pulled straight measures about 34 inches. That is actually a tiny bit past waist for me. Next goal is waist curly. Seems life forever for sure!

Curlsgirl
August 13th, 2009, 06:28 AM
It is super long, and beautiful too:)

Thanks!!! :flowers: