PDA

View Full Version : "Your Hair is Long"

shadowclaw
August 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Just thought I'd share a funny but odd little story.

I went over my fiance's house before work to eat lunch yesterday, and as I was sitting on his bed untying my shoes, he said to me, "your hair is long."

Now it's not like I go weeks without seeing him. In fact, I see him almost every day, and my hair is almost always down or in a ponytail. So he sees the full length all the time.

So I replied, "it's the same length as it was yesterday." He smiled and ran his hand down it and said, "I know, but I'm just saying it's getting so long and pretty."

Men have weird ways of giving compliments sometimes :)

WendyJo
August 10th, 2009, 09:37 AM
aw, that's sweet. My dh isn't great at giving compliments so I've learned to take them anyway I can get them from him no matter how akward they are LOL!

RancheroTheBee
August 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Aww, that's so adorable. :)

My DBF has learned that the best way to make my day is to tell me my hair is getting long. So, I'll be stomping around, growling at things and yelling at people, and he'll meekly tell me my hair is getting long. It's quite cute.

Cimorene
August 10th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Dawww... He was just so mesmerized by your lovely locks that he didn't know what else to say. :crush:

Cheros
August 10th, 2009, 11:06 AM
"He smiled and ran his hand down it ".
I liked this bit :)

EtherealOde
August 10th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Awww, that's so sweet! :heartbeat

And I am lol'ing at RancheroTheBee, hehehehe. I can almost picture your DBF saying that! :laugh:

Ryanne
August 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM
That's very sweet.

Themyst
August 10th, 2009, 11:13 AM
It's so nice that he noticed.

My DH shaved his goatee last week, walked around the whole day with me and I didn't even notice. I guess I'm the poster child for oblivious. (He's since grown it back, I love goatees!) :)

adiapalic
August 10th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Aww, that's so sweet :)